Happy Birthday (2)

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye is busy with decorations and see that Min Ho is just seating on the sofa and did nothing. He is just focused on his damn phone, which make her irritated. She wants everything perfect before her brother comes but there is lazy pig. And there is so much work is left but he only focus on his damn phone. It's very difficult to complete decoration alone, she needs his favor too. Park Shin Hye pic up a one cushion from sofa and through it on him and ask.


"Yah! Lee Mi Ho,What are you doing? Can't you help me in this?"Shin Hye ask him with angry tone. Min Ho try to avoid a cushion but to his bad luck. Cushion hit on his head. He rise his head and rub his forehead slowly.


"Seriously, Shin Hye you are too violent. I am worry about you future husband." She cross her hand over her chest and give a fake smile to him.


"You don't have to think about my Future husband. My oppa is enough for it, so don't stress on your little head." She knock on his forehead slightly.

"And one more think did you order a cake for him, we don't have much time left." He node his head. She turn and walk toward kitchen, from kitchen again she ask him.


"Which flavor cake you order?" He also doing his work and said.


"Hmm, black forest" She pic her head from kitchen and walk out from it and said.


"Lee Min ho are you really his best friend? I have doubt about it because you don't even know which kind flavor cake he likes." He stop doing his work and face her and said.


"When we both live in UK he alway eat Black Forest cake on his birthday. That's why I ask for a Black Forest cake." She shake her head and said.


"No, he likes a Woopie pies cake which made up of cocoa and vanilla. He likes Woopie pies cake more than Black Forest cake. Got it Mr. Lee  Min Ho... " she cutely ruffled his hair and smile on him. He held her hand stop her to doing it and made his hair in proper style.


"Don't you dare to play with my hair again." He warn her but to irreted him more, she touched his hair again.


"Yah! Don't touch my hair." With there playful activity they complete their work and wait for Hyun joong. It's almost 9 o'clock when deliveryman, deliver a Black Forest cake for them but there is still no trace of Hyun joong. They both got bored for waiting him and sleep on the dinning table.


.......................................................


Hyun joong's point of view..........

It's 10 o'clock when I reach my apartment. Right now I'm very tried and sleepy. Today i had so much fun and little bit playful too. But most important I enjoy myself and i did some mischievous thing to that shorty girl.

What did she called me, hmmm... Yah! pine tree, it's childish right?

Seriously, she called that to me, God! she is just like a So Min, who love to give the name to every one. Hyun joong lazily walk toward elevator and press button, and within mint elevator comes in front of me. He enter in elevator and lie his body softly against the wall, He was again remember about her.


Flash back.........

"Who are you????"It was my question. I don't know why? But we are keep on collide with each other in one day. She is look more beautiful under the moon light but I don't know why, when I see her every time. Why, I do have feeling that I know her. She is too shocked, when I ask her who is she? The moon light spread on us and look like a some king of romantic movies. When hero hold his heroin but we are stranger.


"Huh?" Instead of answering my question she made have face like confused person. Then I have no other option to ask her again.


"Who are you and what are you doing here alone?" Then he slowly bring her normal position and stand properly in front of her and also bring her toward him so that he can avoid any accident. He just staring in her eye and she also do the same thing. But when he did not get any respond from her then he bring his hand and wave in front of her eyes. He felt more irritate by her then he have no other option. He bring his hand to pitch on her arms. Which brings her back in realty.


"Hhhhh!, its hurt." She slowly rub her hand and look toward him with angry face.


"I know, I am very handsome and you can't take off you eye from my face. But what are you doing in this remoted area. Do you know it's danger for girl." She was just staring on his face but his comments irretet her.


"What? Handsome face! in you dreams, Mister." I think he is full of himself.


"Arrogant jerk!" She mumble to her self.


"Sorry you said something."


"No"


Although he is right about my safety but what i can do? When my car was just broke down. And in this wonderful moon light, i can't stop myself to looking on it. And this moon light is belongs to him and me. When I saw a beautiful moon, I remember him unconsciously.


"I know but my car was just broke down and I don't have any choice so I just come here to watch a moon light and I love to watch moon light. And I can't stop myself to looking on it."  He think that she is very insane woman.


"So, look here someone to come and help you near Valley end. And you think this is some kind of movies, that hero will bring you to your home with his magical wings. You are seriously insane woman, who need a psychiatric. I thought you are going to suicide." She just starting on him and after some movement, she start lough loudly and said.


"Suicide! are you out of you mind? Why would I do that?"He just staring on her and got irritated by her lough.


"I don't know maybe you got upset by something and want to Suicide." She just smile on his wild imaginations.


"You think too much Mister. And by way, what are you doing here? Are you also trying to suicide?" He become shocked and said.


"What? No way." She mischievously smile on him and said.


"Don't tell me you are following me?" she said to him.  


"What? no way would I do that and I am not interested in short woman."


"What? and for your kind Information I am also not interested in arrogant jerk." Then she pushed him side and walk away. She got near to her car and stand beside it. He just follow her behind and stand next to her and said.


"If you want I can give you a ride." He asked ​her.


"No, thanks! I can manage my self."


"Oo.. Please don't be stupid Miss shorty. Do you think in this remote area anyone is interested to help you. If you don't mind I can only give you ride to main city. Because I think you hesitate to tell me you address." She just stair him and think he is not that bad person. She nod her head and follow him to his car. When he about to open the car door for her but she stop him and said.

"I can manage it you don't have to do it for me." She open the car door for her and get inside of it and blokes a seat belt and sit properly. He also get back to his driving seat and start his car. Both of them seat on silent mode no one dare to talk each other. After some time when he almost near to highway he wants to know may be she can tell him her address so that he can send her home safely.


"If you don't mind, I can send you to your home."


"No, it's OK! You can drop me to nearest bus station and you don't have to do this for me. You already did lot's things for me and thank you so much for helping me." So Min think how can she give a her home address to strangers person, not a stranger but she did no know him well and she can't trust him either. And on other hand Hyun joong think that she is really tough girl but I love the way she handle any other guy. I know she never believe a Strange people but why it's hurt me? She is the first person who never believe me. He bring her to nearest bus station and stop the car. She get out from his car and bend toward window and said.


"Thank you so much for give me a ride. Bye and drive safely." She wave her hand and walk away from his car but before she reach bus station his voice stop her. By watching her go way from him. He feels something strange and want to know at least her name.


"Hey! Miss shorty, at least tell me your name." She turn her head and smile o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter