Happy Birthday

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From the movement i saw you, i was intrigued by your smile and handsome charm. Now it's your special day, and i want you know  am still head-over-heel...

Jung house......

Its a Sunday morning, So Min mother survived a breakfast to her husband. As usual he always busy with his work and today is only day when he has a full time for his family but unfortunately his daughter is not with them because she every Sunday spend her time on church. But today is special day for her it's his birthday to be exact her Hyun joong birthday.

"Good morning yeobo." Mr. Jung put a news papers and flash a beautiful smile to his wife.

"Good morning sweetheart." Then he search for someone who is not with them. When her husband realized So Min absence, then he ask about her.

"Where is So min? Is she fine? Why she didn't get down to have her breakfast with us? Mrs. Jung smile on her caring husband. "You again forget it's Sunday. You know very well where she is right now."

His daughter every Sunday went to church to gave thanks to Lord. He always had proud on her as father because she is so much ethestic in her family and has faith on god and devoted her live to him for blessing and giving a beautiful life to her. Although he is know every thing about her daughter but he doesn't understand why she never miss any Sunday in her past 16 year.

"Yeobo can I ask you something?" Mrs. Jung just stair on him and nodde her head to proceed his question.

"Past sixteen year I didn't understand why she never miss any Sunday morning to went Church. Is something bothering her or she love to go there." She is not even know that why she always go there on every Sunday but she only know that today is special day. May be she wants to peaceful mind or sometimes. She doesn't know either about it. And she is not the right person who can give him answer of what he ask her.

"I don't know about it too. I think she is the only person who can gave the answer of what you ask." Mr. and Mrs. Jung smile on each other and again back to enjoy their breakfast.

...................................................

Kim apartment

Ding dong.....

Shin Hye slowly get up from her bed and walk lazily toward door and open it. She rubbed her eye very cutely and yawned in front him with closed eyes and she land her head on her door. She never realized who is standing in front of her and said.

"How many times, do i have to tell that you just put the milk packet on the door and left. But you never ever listen to me and always distrust my beautiful sleep on Sunday morning." Min Ho just smile on her cute expression and want to kiss her immediately. But if he did something stupid to her, Hyun joong going to kill him without any hesitation. He just staring on her and never want to say any thing to her. He just want to keep this beautiful movements on his memory but now he want to .

"Good morning sleepy head and sorry to say that but I am not a milk boy. Who just put the milk packet in front of your door and leave." He voice echoed in her ear and brought her in reality. He brought himself to her ear and whispered.

"And by the way you are drooling." When his voice echoed her ear, She immediately open her eye and brought her hand to her lips and try to wipe it. She looked toward him embarrassedly and try to composed her self because of last incident. She try to very hard to not nervous in front of him but her Shutter voice betrayals her.

"W.. W..What are you doing her early in the morning and oppa is not here. He went to church early in the morning." Seeing her nervous reaction its satisfied him. He want to revenge on her because last time she force him to wear her dress.

"I want to my morning kiss." Hearing his demands which make her eye wild open and she shouted on him.

"Yah! Lee Min Ho!....Are you crazy?" She began to move backwards. Watching her movement he mischievously smile on her and step forward and said.

"Come on baby is just my morning kiss and I want that. So give me quickly." Then she run toward living room and pick up cushion from sofa and throw over him.

"No way." She run here and there around sofa and he run behind her. When he catch her both of fell on sofa. For another teasing behaviour and pin her on the sofa and brought himself over her. He get his face near to her and stopped few inch way from her. She only watching him with open eyes and think what he is going to do next. Both are starting to each other and Min Ho want to stop this movement but he can't because he doesn't want to lose his buddy trust on him so he let her go and seat properly on sofa and said.

"Shin I know my limitations so don't worry. I'm not going to do any improper things to you because I don't want to lose my buddy trust on me." Hearing his statement brought smile on her face. She know that when he is around her she is very safe that's why she never oppose him to come over here any time. She doesn't know why but she trust him more then herself may be she start to fell for him.

"By the way i was just teasing you. And you look so cut with your drooling face." She glare him and try to change the topic she ask him.

"Why are you here early in the morning?"

"I come here to wish him but he went to church. My bad...." He mead a funny face which Bering a huge smile on her face and she ask him in teasing way.

"So sad, you miss your girlfriend so much. Is ok darling....." She lightly his back. He love her mischievous character when she teas him. "

Oh, Hyun joong asked me to brought a breakfast for you because you are a lazy pig." Hearing that she hit on his arm.

"Ahh! Park Shin Hye it's hurt ." He rubbed his arm where she hit him. She glaring on him and said. "You dissevered it for saying me lazy pig."

He stand up from sofa and head toward door and bring a breakfast from the flor. And he walk toward kitchen and she follow him.

"Hmm, can I ask you sometime?" He turn his body toward her and nod his head.

"Hmm, w..why did you ask me to.. K.. Kiss you?" She is too shy in front of him and never wants to meet her glaze with him. He think that she is too cute with her shy expression.

"Because I want to revenge on you for last night things." Hearing his word she got angry and step her foot very hardly on his feet and run toward her room.

"Ahhh!" He crying in pain and said and look toward her running figure. And said..

"She is such a pain in ." When felt relief. Then he start prepare breakfast for them and smile spread on his face thinking that it's his first time to eat breakfast alone with her. But he never realize that Shin Hye watching him throw her door. His smile brought a smile on her face too and she shut the door and head toward her daily routine.

.........................................

Church.......

Amen..!!

Amen...!!

Today is very beautiful day and very special to me because today his birthday. I really thankful to god because he bring him to this world and let meet me to him and I just wish that he stand next to me and pray with me. I hope one day he can stand next to me and celebrate his birthday with me but unfortunately he is not here. Dear father let him meet me once again.

Please.......god!

I stand up from my branch and had toward god idols for light up a candle. I sense that someone is walk close to me to be exact beside me. When I held my hand in air to bring a candle he also bring his hand to and our hand lightly touch. Immediately I bring my hand back and he also do the same as I did. Today is his birthday and i don't want my creat any seen. What he said to me , which make me polite toward him.

"I sorry you go a hade." I slight bow my hade toward him. And i felt like i was hear his voice somewhere but where? I don't know, Let forget it and make a wish for him. I did not look toward him and bring my self to prayer and close my eye.

"Thank you god for giving me a beautiful life. Last week is good for me and very thing went well except one thing. And today is special day. Today is his birthday and I want him to stand next to me and pray with me. Today, the first thing came to my mind this morning was that today is your birthday. I hope I was the first one to send you birthday greeting , because you're the most special person in the world to me." She is too involved in her prayer that she never realize, that she said his name too loudly.

" Happy birthday, Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter