The Past.....

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung house.......

            After So Min left the house alone, Min Ho felt like there is no hope for him. He know that he have to explain it but how can he do it if she ignore him like that. She not even once want to talk to him. He lost in his thought when her mother call him.

"Min Ho, let me show your room. I designed it according to my choice, hope you like it but if you want changed something according to your choice then just do it." Min Ho does not give that much important to this kind of thing. Because what his mother did he just like it without any complain.

"It's okay mom, I don't have much preference in decorating room." His mother just throw warm smile on him and said. She know that he never going to complain about any thing which is done by her.

"Yes, how can I forget that your room is always decorated by So Min. You force her to do that even you know that she is going to distort your room." He remembered those times when he did these things. Him mother held his hand drag him towards his room and open it. She did nothing but resetting the broken things and Min Ho noticed it and said.

"Mom, what did you change? My room is still are same."

"I know... I know..."These two brother and sister always gave me headache. She made sad face which is seen by Min Ho and he felt that he guilt on his behaviour and  immediately apologize her.

"Oh...... Sorry, Mom." His mother think both of them always speak without thinking.

"Some time I thought you behaves like your sister speak without listen other point of view." Mr. Jung is come down for breakfast. He heard a loud noice and when he find a source of noice. He thinks that now this house going to become a zoo because all the time they are going to fight over silly things but he like it. When both of them lost in conversation they never realized presence of Mr. Jung and he thinks it's going to be longer if he doesn't stop them. So he called out Min Ho.

"Hey! son finally you are come. Have you eaten your breakfast? If not then come and have breakfast with me. And Dear, where is So Min? Is, she still sleeping?" Mrs. Jung and Min Ho come to dinning table and face Mr. Jung and said. Min Hi give a bear hug to his dad.

"No, she left for her work and Min Ho already eaten his breakfast with us and now he is heading to his office too." When Mrs. jung realized that she never ask Min Ho about his office and work.

"Speaking of that, where did you work?."

"I work with my best friend Hyun Joong and we both creates our own construction company." Construction word make him remember about his meeting with Hyun Joong which he left last time and he have to finished it before it's too late. With that he take look on his watch and it's 10:30 am.

"Oh! .... Mom I am late. I have to go before Hyun joong shouthed on me. Okay Mom and Dad, bye."

"Bye Son and take care your self.." When he left Mrs. Jung lost in thought and smile unconsciously and it's seen by her husband.

"Honey, where you are wondering?" Mr. Jung trun toward his wife and said.

"Don't you think, now we are as complete family. Without him I can't imagine that we are even family. But now I am so happy that we adopted him as ours son, thank you for this honey."

"Don't say that honey and you know that I am not the one who wants to adopted him. So Min was the one who force us to do that and she did the right thing. And after So Min birth i could not convinced a baby for you, I sorry for that honey."

"Hey.. don't feel sorry for this honey. You know that god give us chance to have a son like Min Ho. Now because of my decision he have to face her anger and I don't know when she is going to forgive him?" To consoling him she said.

"You know that, it's not your fault. Because of your decision his has a bright future. And those time You have to spread them and you don't have any options too. And both of us were witness of those things. How he ignores his studies, work and revolves around her all the time. You forget last time in his examination, what he did?"

"Yes, I remember.."

....................................

 

Ten Years ago........

 

"Son, have you completed your studies for tommorow exams?"

"Yes, I did auntie... And tommorow is my favorite subject test, so don't worry."

"Son, how many times do I have to remind you to call me mom. I know, I am not your biological mother but you can consider me as your own mother like So Min did."

"Auntie, can I do that? Because you adopted me and my classmates said that when our biological parents are died. We do not have any right to call anyone as mother or father beside our biological parents."

"Who said this to you? Do not listen them. They are just jealous with you because God give you second chance to have a mother and father."

"Really, God gave me second chance to have father and mother."

"Of course" When Min Ho is try to understand his mother words, So Min's Father walk inside his room and said.

"Yes! Son your mother is right and you can also call me Dad." He smiled on him while rubbing his hair softly.

"And what? I heard you like mathematics. That's great because your mother and sister they don't like mathematics, like I do."

"You also like mathematics too, Dad. So, I can ask you anything if I find any difficulty in maths."

"Yes! You can. Now sleep because it's too late now and you have to wake up early in the morning. Good night...."

"Good night Mom and Dad but wait where is So Min? I also wish her good night too." He run to her room and said good night her and come to his room and sleep.

                  Next morning Min Ho wake up around 7:00 am and went to So Min room to wake up her because he knows that if he did not wake her, she going to miss her school again and without her he never walk into school. And today is his test which is more important to him.

"Hey! Min get up, it's 7:00 am."

"Go out Min Ho oppa I don't want to wake up. It's still early."

"Idiot, you called it's early. When did our school starts 8:30 did you forget that." When he try to wake her by pulling her blanket. Mrs. Jung went inside So Min room and said.

"Min Ho let her go and you go prepared yourself for school. I will make her ready for school."

"Okay, mom.... So Min I am going ready for school and you prepared yourself before we left for school." He again said with pulling her blanket and run towards door before she make him pay for that. Mrs. Jung make her ready for school and brought her to dinning room for breakfast. They both takes there breakfast and went to school. When they reach they school and separate for their classes.

"Good luck for your test oppa."

"Thanks! So Min and one more thinks don't have fight with anyone okay."

"Yah! Oppa like I am interested in fighting. When did I had fight with someone?"

"Why you forget your silly fight over sitting arrangement."

"Sorry..."

"It's okay, now move..."After an hour when he had mathematics class. Min Ho got his test question paper but before he writes something on it. He heard a loud noice for next class which is his beloved sister classroom. He thought that maybe someone had fight in So Min classroom but when he heard teacher called So Min name. He never think about any thing and left the test and went to her classroom.

"Min Ho, where are you going? Go back to you seat, now."

"I sorry ma'am but my sister is more important than my test. And if she hurt then I going to burn this school. So, don't try stop me." His teacher try to make him stop but he never listen them. His teacher thought that if he continue like this then it's more difficult to tolerate him any more. They have to talk about this with his parents.

             He run like mad person to her. When he reached So Min classroom, his heart dropped into his stomach, when he saw her crying very hard. He sit next to her and loving rubbed her head and ask.

"So Min, tell oppa, What happened to you? Did some one hit you?"

"N... No.. no one hit me oppa. But my classmates make me cry by saying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter