Her first sight love

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember"

Jung's house...

So Min standing near her balcony and stare deeply on the moon. Moonlight spread all over in her room making it's more beautiful and air wind make her hair flutter, which make her more beautiful. But she is in her own deep thought and never realizes that her mother is watching her very long time. Her mother know that something is bothering her but what. But looking at her, she roughly gess about what her daughter is thinking.

"So Min are you thinking about him?" Her mother voice brought her in reality. She turn toward her mother and stair her for movement. Then again she torn toward window.

"Tell me so min what is bothering you. Is something serious?" So Min feel good that her mother know her very well. She doesn't have to speck when she with her mother. Not because her mother have supernatural power but she has mother power. In this world every mother know about their son and daughter because they love them very much.

"Omma , today my coworker asked me about my first love." Then her mother hold her shoulder and turn. She stair deeply in her eye.

"Then what did you said to her? Did you tell her about your first love?" She sadly smile on her mother.

"Anni! Omma, I can not tell her about my personal life." Her mother brought her into her arms and hug her very tightly. Then her mother her back slowly to make her calm down.

"Omma" she got teary and let her tear flow down on her cheek. She hold her mother very tightly for seeking a safety.

"I miss him. I miss him lot." Then she sob and again said.

"Omma, I try very Hard to forget him but I can't. I even try to get in relationship with someone pbut I can't. Mom, tell me! what should I do to forget him?" Then she sob really hard.

"Mom, so many boy come me and try to get close. Instead of getting close to them I only seeking for him in their face." Then she brought herself back and looked in her mother eye's and said.

"Omma, am I insane or what? That I never forget about him not even once." She know that her daughter is not insane but if he is not meet her again she is going to be insane.

"No, sweetheart you are not. But you love him so much that you can't imagin any one on that place." Then her mother brought her hand to her left side of her chest and said.

"This place, it is only belong to him. But if you give this place to someone then may be you will forget him." Then she her cheek and said.

"But you can't." Then her mother walk toward her closet and opne it. She brought a bangle and give it to her.( This bangle is belong to his grandmother.) So Min looked her with confused mind and never understand what her mother is doing. Then her mother smlie on her and said .

"Wear it and feel him that he is always with you. That's make it easy for you and you live your life according your choice." Then her mother give her pick on her cheek and head toward door and held door nob and said.

"Everything will come to you at the perfect time." Then she get out from her room.

 

16 year ago.......

 

"Yah! So Min one your mouth." Little so min closed very tight and never wants to eat food. She shake her head and said.

"No omma" then her mother seat on the floor and ask.

"Why you don't like to eat apple?" Then her daughter shake her head.

"Then tell omma, why you don't want to eat apple? Apple is good for health." Little so min cross her little hand over her chest and pout very cutely.

"Ommm I am only going to eat when you give me permission to play out said of garden." Her mother wild her eye and think that her daughter is treated her. This little creatures is beyond her expectation.

"Ok fine. Now eat this and go to garden and play. Happy now." So Min get the bowl of apple and start to eat. She finished her apple with in second and run toward the garden. In garden she play with big ball. She throw ball here and there, and run after ball. By mistake she throw a ball on the road side. She walk toward her house gate and hold the nob of gate and open it. Now she standing on the road and try to get her a ball. But When she want to turn toward her house gate. She see someone. A most beautiful and handsome creatures in her eye. A boy, Who is wearing a school dress and hold a little girl like a protecting brother. He just walk in front of her and head toward his house. Iittle so min watching him till he is disappeared. Than hear her mother voice and get back to her house. She did this almost every and hopping that he will come again but he did not.

Flashback end...........

So Min brought her hand on her left side chest and pressed her hand, then she close her eye and try to feel her heart beat and said.

"I miss you Hyun joong."

..................................................................

Kim's apartment

Hyun joong is seating on his study table and concentrated on the computer screen. He is to busy in making presentation for his next project and never realized that he is seating here almost three an hours. Then he shut the computer and walk toward his apartment window and stair on the moon. Then he unconsciously brought his hand on his heart and feel his heart beat. Then he feel like someone is missing him and he said with unconscious mind.

"I wish, it's that you So Min who miss me"

Then he brought himself in deep think. He stand near window almost 10 minutes.

Din dong...

The ring of doorbell brought him in his reality. Then he walk toward door and opne it. When he see the person who is standing in front of him made him smlie on his lips.

"Buddy you are here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter