The first day of new job

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung's house

Early in the morning So min room is full of sunlight. And she is sleeping on her favoraite bed and as usual her mother shouted on her. But she is not even once care about it.

"So min get up! " her mother shouted on her. So min thinks how is to be nice when no one can asking her to get up and she can sleep as she wants.

"So min get up right now ,if not then you are going to be late on your first day." After hearing what her mother said to her, she wake up right way and run toward her bathroom . After getting ready she come to dinning room to get her breakfast and she ask to her mother.

"Omma where is Appa? " after hearing what her daughter ask her, she is smile on her and said.

"You Appa on his office and he said its argent meeting and he ask about you and your new job too."

" Hmm....!" Her mother notice that their something is bothering her daughter. She know that her daughter is nervous one her first day.

"So min your going to be fine on your first day, trust me! so just relax and do your best . One more think its not your first job right then why are you so nervous.

" After hearing what her mother said her, she smile and think how it can be possible that her mother know what is bothering her. " Mom you know its not my first job but as leader it is my first job and I am so nervous about it. How can I handle them? That's what bother me."Her mother sweetly smile on her and said.

"last time as intern you did your best and this time as leader your going to be fine." And then her mother bending over table said.

" So min is good to be give some order to them and give them instruction to go here and there. And i did same to your Appa too." after what her mother said to So min . she never able to stop her laughing. She think her mother made her day . She always have her own way to hendle her every problems and that's what make So min follow her mother's path.

" Love you omma you are the best mom in the wold." And then my mother stand up on her chair and come to me and give me a forehead kiss.

And said to me " All the best and do your best on your first day leader. And one more think please control your anger." She smile on her and bid her good bye to her lovely mother . After bid good bye to her mother she get in to her car and told her driver new address of her new office. Sorry for not introducting my self , as you know my name is Jung so min and I am fashion designer. Yes becoming fashion designer is my deram job. After long time I get chance to work in big fashion company.

.................................................................................

 

"Seoul cultural fashion designing company" .

Office Approx 30 min I get into my new office and I so nervous but I told my self "Every things going to be fine." After so much effort I get near to receptionist and ask her about Mrs. Bae the manager director of this company .

" Excuse me could please tell me where I can find Mrs. Bae?" She get her attention on me and said to me.

" Ohhhh you must be Jung so min right ? Mrs. Bae waiting for you on her office on 10th floor ." She told her.

" Thank you so much miss".She falsh a sweet smile on So min and said .

" please call me Im yoona." After getting information about Mrs.Bae She head towards lifts and waiting for sometimes she get into lift . Approx 3 min she get into 10th floor and head toword Mrs.Bea office So min knock the door and then she hear a soft voice.

"Yes come in." So min opne the door and head towards table where Mrs. Bae is setting and concentrating on some documents on her hands. When she realise that I am standing next to her table she ask me to seat on nearest chair and I did what she asked me to do. When she complete reading her documents and then she start conversion with me.

"So miss Jung so min how you feeling know after getting job in this company?" So min flase a soft smile and said.

" It's like dreams come true." After hearing my word Mrs. Bae smile and said to me.

"So it's your dream. Is good to hear that and I am looking foreword." Mrs. Bea collects same file and told me.

" OK then let me show you cabin and meet your teams. Who is going to works with you. Please follow me this way." Mrs. Bae head towards my cabin in the lobby.

"This is your new cabin miss jung and now let's me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter