black

Spread your wings

[a/n: Hellooo! I know the first chapter can be a bit confusing, but this story is set in a fictional world. Human 'races' live mixed.]

Sarah's POV:

We had been driving for a good hour now, not talking to each other. I had been staring out the window for quite some time now, letting my mind wander off. 'Hey, Sarah, we are nearing a gass-station soon, I am going to stop there for a bit okay?' Jungkook asked me. 'Yeah sure' i answered him forcing a small smile. Jungkook smiled as his phone rang. 'Hey hyung!, Yeah I am almost in town, No, I am stopping at the gas station for a bit, I also have guest with me' I looked at Jungkook while he was talking on the phone with his 'hyung'. I had to admit that he was quite handsome, pitch black hair, charming smile and judging from how his muscles showed trough his blouse, he was quite muscular too. 'checking me out, ay?' Jungkook said as he smirked a little bit. 'e-eh? no! absolutely not!' I said while feeling a little blush creeping on my cheeks. I quickly looked out of the window again. 'Don't worry I won't judge, I know I am handsome' Jungkook said while checking himself out in the rearview mirror. I snorted at his remark. 'You handsome? not even in my wildest dreams' I said while rolling my eyes. 'And please look at the road instead of yourself, boy' I continued. 'Boy? I am a man okay!' he said while flexing his biceps. i felt a blush creeping up on my cheeks again and quickly looked out of the window again. 'you're blushing, you're blushing!' Jungkook yelled. 'I know you think I am handsome!' he continued as he laughed out loud. 'S-shut up' I snapped as i felt my cheeks become even redder. 

After a small 10 minutes we arrived at the gas station and parked the car there. I got out of the car and looked at the building in front of me. There were a lot of people who also seemed to travel trough town. 'Can you buy things here?' I asked Jungkook. 'yeah, duh' he said as he locked the car. I walked, more like ran, to the building and entered it. My mouth hung open from amazement. There was all kinds of food, magazines and drinks! I walked to the fridge and looked at at the bazillion different kind of drinks there were. I opened it and grabbed something that seemed like a bottle of coke. Back at home, no scrap that, back at hell I saw my cousins drinking all different kind of soda's, which made me very curious on how they actually tasted since they never let me have any. I walked to the cash register and gave him my bottle of coke. 'that would be $1,50 ma'am' the clerk said. I grabbed some money out of my envelope and gave him the money. the clerk looked a bit flustered as he saw the money. 'w-why? isn't it enough? I have more!' I said while reaching for my envelope to grab some more money. 'No, ma'am. $300 is more than enough, but i can't change with so much money.' he said while sliding the money back at me. 'oh, it's okay, you can keep the rest.' I told him. The clerks money fell open and looked at me as if I was some kind of alien. 'Are you crazy?!' Jungkook yelled as he shoved the money back in my hands. 'I'll pay for it' He said to the clerk. 'No! you do-''i'll pay. for. it' jungkook interrupted me. I shoved the money back in my envelope and angrily hugged my backpack. 'are you sulking?' Jungkook asked me while raising his eyebrows. 'no.' i answered while pouting a bit more. 'oh my god, you totally are!' jungkook exclaimed. 'most girls would be happy if a guy pays for her' he said while shoving the bottle in my arms. 'well, not me' i said while sticking out my tongue at him and quickly ran to the car. As I ran out of the shop i heard Jungkook laughing. ' so much for picking up a girl'

After stopping at the gas station we entered the highway to the town again. I happily drank my coke and danced along on the music of the radio. 'Are you that happy with a bottle of coke?' Jungkook snickered. I nodded and danced along some more. 'which town are we heading to anyways?' i asked him being totally exhausted of my weird alien dancing. 'Von Dalenstein.' [fictional town] 'what is that for town?' I asked him as I never heard of it. 'You don't know it? ' Jungkook asked me surprised. I softly shook my head waiting for him to continue. Jungkook sighed, 'you're some weird chick you know' he said while shaking his head. 'Von Dalenstein, shortly Dalstein, is the city of the night. It's where the creatures of the night live.' he said while smirking. 'like werewolfs?' I asked him. Jungkook furrowed his brows and laughed after. 'You don't know anything do you?' 'no, i don't know anything so continue talking you prick.' I said while rolling my eyes. 'geez, hakuna your tatta's bipolair princess.' he said while laughing again. 'but no, not like werewolfs, those are fictional.' he furrowed his brows 'I hope at least.' 'Creatures of the night are hell people like, Demons and vampires.' he explained to me. I nodded understanding what he was saying. 'I'm nightcreature too.' i said nodding. Jungkook scoffed. 'No you're not, you're way to innocent for that' he said. 'what does that have to do with anything? I have been told my whole life I am a demon.' Jungkook started laughing really loud and I furrowed my brows. 'is there a problem?' I asked him. 'you must me kidding me?! If you are a demon, I am the child of the devil it's self' he said while laughing even louder. 'don't joke about that.' I said while looking out front. 'why not?' he said still laughing softly. 'you're not the child of the devil so don't joke about that' I said. 'how are you so sure?' he asked me while smirking. 'because I am' I snapped at him. 'okay, okay, calm down bipolair frog.' I raised an eyebrow, bipolair frog, really? I started laughing and shaking my head. 'you're crazy you know that?' i said to him. 'yeah crazily hot' he laughed with me.

'Sarah, we're almost at my destination and I want you to promise me to stay close to me okay?' Jungkook asked me worridly. I raised my eyebrow. Why was he acting like we knew each other like forever, we'll be parting ways soon enough anyway. 'why?' i asked him. 'because we're meeting my hyung and he can act a little bit crazy sometimes' he said. I sighed, why am I even meeting his hyung anyway, he should be dropping me of at my hotel. I know this Jungdude for like 2 hours and he wants me to meet his friends already. 'all right i'll stay close' i said while nodding. after a few minutes we entered a parking lot and Jungkook parked his car. We got out of the car and started walking towards an alleyway. Jungkook stopped and turned around and looked straight in my eyes, 'stay. close'. I rolled my eyes at him, so much for freedom. I have a weapon anyway so he shouldn't worry anyways. I nodded and followed him toward the dark alleyway. As I saw how dark this alleywas I started to get a bit nervous, did i make a bad choice trusting this Jungkook? My hands went to my knife and gripped it tightly as we entered the dark alleyway. drops of sweat started to form on my head and my legs started shaking. , I made a wrong choice didn't I? He's going to kill me, and sell all my body parts. My breathing started to get heavy and I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and saw nothing but a dark alleyway. I looked at front and saw that Jungkook was gone. 'Jungkook?' I whimpered. I grabbed the knife tighter and started walking faster. 'Jungkook where are you?!' i yelled a bit louder. 'come on, Jungkook this isn't funny.' i said while panicking a little. I started running trough the alleyway and I heard the noise behind me again. I turned my head while running to look behind me and as I turned my head back I bumped into someone before everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ A/N: Hiiiiaaaaaaaa people. The second chapter is up!!!!!! From now on I will be introducing more characters and will make the story develope a bit faster :D thanks for reading my story :3]