Notebook

Spread your wings

Unknown POV;

'Boss, Boss!, Have you seen the news already?' one of my subjects came walking in to my office. I took a puff of my cigarette and looked at him. ''Never heard of knocking?' I said while blowing the smoke in his face. 'I-I'm sorry sir, I just got excited.' He said while looking down to his feet, not daring to look at me in the eyes. I sighed and put out my cigarette. 'What about the news?' I asked him. 'Oh yeah, look at his.' my subject said while putting a document in front of me. I opened the document and took a look at it. 'Who's this girl?' I asked him, trailing my fingers over the photo. 'Look at the name, it's apparently 'her' sir.' I looked at her name and frowned a little. 'Why was she in the news?' I asked. 'Her family reported her missing, HS police is searching for her now.' My subject said. I skipped through the documents and looked at my subject. 'Why is there no more information on her?' I asked him. 'I don't know, sir, there was nothing to find about her.' He said looking down again. I sighed and lit up another cigarette. 'It's like she has never been outside.'

Sarah's POV;

I sat on the couch and Jungkook was sitting next to me. Behind me was Jungkook's friends playing games. I sighed and put my head between my knees again. 'I just don't know what to do, Jungkook. If the police is searching for me I am screwed.' I mumbled. Jungkook put a hand on my back and patted me softly. 'Don't worry, Sarah. HS police wouldn't dare coming in this town. Trust me.' he said softly. I looked up and sniffeled a bit. 'Are you sure?' I asked him. 'Yes I am sure, If you don't go outside the boundaries of this town, nothing will happen.' He said while the hairs out of my face. I wiped my nose and gave him a little smile. 'Okay, I'll trust you.' 

'Now are we done being 's over here? Let's drink!' Suga said interrupting me and Jungkook's moment. 'I'm totally in for that!' Jungkook said while fistbumping suga. 'Oh, but I never really drank before.' I said hesitantly. 'Who said you could drink with us?' Suga remarked. 'Oh, okay, I'm sorry.' I whispered. 'Come on Yoongi, don't be such a party pooper.' Jin said while plopping down on the couch beside me. 'Yeah the more the merrier, right?' Namjoon said also sitting down on one of the couches. Soon all of the guys joined sitting down and were pulling out the alcohol. Jungkook grabbed a shot glass and filled it half with soju. 'Here, we shouldn't begin to strong shouldn't we.' He said while holding the glass in front of me. 'Thanks.' I said before gulping down the drink. After letting the drink slide down my throath I looked up and saw the boys looking at me. 'So how is it?' Hoseok asked me. 'Not as strong as Suga's vodka.'


I woke up in the middle of the night with an extreme thirst and throbbing headache. I looked around saw the boys scattered around on the floor. My eyes travelled to Jungkook's bed and saw him sleeping peacefully. I stood up and walked to his bed. My fingers gazed over his bangs and I smiled a little. Even though I haven't known him for that long, he helped me out a lot. He took me in, and treated me as one of his friends. I puffed my cheeks and walked to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water, proceeding to go outside. Maybe, some fresh air might relieve my headache, I thought. 

I walked outside and sat down on the stairs that led down to the basement home. Suddenly I heard someone clearing their troath behind me and I looked around. 'suga.' I noticed him. Suga sat down next to me and looked at my face. 'What are you doing outside? It's dangerous.' He said. 'I could say that about you too.' I rolled my eyes. Suga scoffed and rolled his eyes. 'I'm a man, I can protect myself, and I only said it out of concern.' He said grabbing the bottle out of my hands. 'Hey, that's mine.' I said trying to grab it back. 'Not anymore, princess.' He said taking a sip out of it. 'Princess?' I asked him raising one of my eyebrows. 'Yeah, Jungkook has been treating you like a princess, like protecting you and stuff.' He said while shrugging his shoulders. 'What ever suits your boat man.' I rolled my eyes.

'No, you don't get it. Which guy would take in a girl, that he has met on the side of a road. Not knowing her past and treats her like his own sister. I for sure would not.' He said. 'No, I sure as hell get it. Do you think I accepted all of his offers with an open heart? I feel bothered as well!' I started to become hostile. 'But do you really?' He said just before standing up and leaving me outside. 

I blinked a few times, not knowing what just happened. I put my elbows on my knees and put my hands in my hair. What did he mean by that? Did I really accept his offers to easily? Have I been living here a bit to comfortable? I groaned and stomped my feet on the ground. I have more to worry about than that stupid Suga aka Agust D aka Yoongi. 


'Where are you going?' Jungkook asked me. 'Oh, I have an appointment for a tarot card reading at that witch store at the mall.' I said putting my jacket on. 'And you are just telling me now?' He said while also grabbing his jacket. I looked at him strangely and raised one of my eyebrows. 'What are you doing?' I asked him. 'Dropping you off, obviously, as I said before, It's way to dangerous for you to go alone.' He said while grabbing his car keys. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 'You sure made my day a whole lot easier.' Jungkook put his hand on the kissed cheek and looked at me weirdly. 'Why did you kiss me?' He asked me. 'Oh, oh, I'm sorry, I-I was just really happy you were dropping me off.' I said while looking down feeling a blush creep on my cheeks. Jungkook laughed and threw his arm around my shoulders. 'Don't worry, I liked it.'

After having a ten minute drive to the mall, he dropped me off and proceeded to get coffee himself. I walked to the store with a nervous heart. Why am I nervous? It's just a reading, or so I thought. I entered the shop and saw the young lady I was talking to yesterday. I walked up to her and cleared my throat. 'Mira, right?' The woman looked around and gave me a big smile. 'Hey there you are! Just in time, my grandmother just finished her appointment.' she said to me. Mira took my coat and let me to the back of the store. We walked trough a door that was closed of with red curtains and entered a cozy room. The room was covered in carpet and pillows, with a small table standing in the middle. 

'Here, sit down, my grandmother will be coming shortly.' Mira said while pulling out a chair for me. I smiled and thanked her, and proceeded to wait for her grandmother. I looked at the table and saw a medium sized old book laying open on it. It had black markings I couldn't recognize and scary looking drawings. 'What the hell.' I muttered. 

'Those words will not be spoken here.' I suddenly heard a voice behind me. I looked around and saw the old lady standing behind me carrying a tray with two cups of tea on it. 'Oh I'm sorry.' I quickly apologized. 'Don't worry about it, sit down.' she said to me. I looked at her strangely and cleared my throat. 'But I already am sitting down.' I said to her.  'Oh I know, but I also know you wanted to stand up.' the woman said putting the tray on the table. My eyes widened and my cheeks reddened of shock. 'Don't be so shocked dear, what else did you expect from a witch.' the woman laughed. She sat down and put the cup of tea in front of me, implying me to drink. 

'So do you know why you're here?' The woman asked me. I was about to answer her but the woman shushed me. 'You don't have to answer me, I know that you don't.' she continued. 'When I saw you, I recognized something in you, a potential, a growing power. But I also know you have been meeting a boy, and that boy is very dangerous to you.' the woman said. She must be talking about Jungkook. 'But what ever you do, you can't avoid him, your fates have been bound together. And that's why you are here.' the woman said taking out an empty notebook. 'This book will be yours, that growing potential inside of you,' The woman said while pointing at my chest,'I will be making it bigger, and I will learn you how to protect yourself.'