Leaves

Spread your wings

Sarah POV:

‘you have been doing other things with my phone haven’t you?!’ he said angrily as he stood up. He walked to me and roughly grabbed my phone out of my hand. ‘You’re in big trouble missy.' 

My eyes started to get a bit teary and realisation started to wave over me. I Must have been crazy, he is a kidnapper for god's sake, and I am being a rebel over here. Not wanting to show him my weak side I sat up straight and looked him straight in the eyes. 'What did you expect, you must be a very bad kidnapper for you to hand me you fricking phone.' I said while glaring at him. He scoffed and let his hand slide past his bangs, 'You sure do have a big mouth missy, you don't know who you are dealing with.' he said while narrowing his eyes at me. 'And you do?' I said standing up. The man sighed and looked me up and down, he grabbed me by my shoulders and pushed me down the chair again. 'you sit still, don't make any noise or else I'll beat you up.' he said trough clenched teeth. I sighed and looked down at the floor, not wanting to provoke him anymore. If Jungkook would just hurry up please. 

I have been sitting here for an hour now, not moving an inch. My muscles started aching and my eyes started to get teary. Why am I in this mess again, I finally escaped home to have ended up here, being stuck in a room again. Suddenly the man's phone started ringing, I looked at the man, waiting for him to answer his annoying phone. The man grumbled annoyed and picked up the phone. 'What do you want, hyung?' 'Why, because it's funny' 'yes, I know I am insane.' 'No I will not release her.' 

Suddenly the door banged open and a very pretty man entered. 'I know you were going to say that so we came to release her.' the pretty man said. The pretty man walked in and Jungkook and four other guys entered, all asian. Jungkook walked over to me and kneeled down to meet me at eye level, 'all you all right?' he asked me pushing my hair out of my face. 'Sure I am' I answered rolling my eyes at him. I stood up and looked at the remaining man standing and scolding my kidnapper. 'who are they?' I asked pointing my chin at them. 'Those are my hyungs.' Jungkook answered me. 'Come on guys, Introduce yourself' Jungkook said to them. 'oh yeah of course.' the pretty guy said. He walked over the me, reaching out his hand. 'My name is Seokjin, but everybody calls me Jin.' He said while smiling softly at me. I scanned his face and features, he is is very soft looking and has really kind eyes. 'My name is Sarah' I said while giving him a small smile. 'That over there is Rapmonster.' He said while pointing at the man who was busy scolding my kidnapper. 'but you can call him, Namjoon, I am sure he wouldn't mind'. I looked at Namjoon, he is very tough looking and had bleached blonde hair. 'That is Jimin and V' he said pointing at two guys who were sitting on the couch looking boredly at how Namjoon scolded my kidnapper. 'V'? I asked him. 'yeah, he doesn't let other people but us call him by his real name.' he answered me. 'That over there is J-hope, his real name is Hoseok, but everybody calls him J-hope, you can choose what you prefer.' he said while looking at a guy who was looking through the cooling box. 'He looks like a horse.' I said while smirking. Jin smiled slightly but shook his head in dissaproval. okay, joke not received, noted. 

'And who is my kidnapper?' I asked while raising an eyebrow. Jin sighed,'That is Suga, a.k.a AgustD a.k.a Yoongi.' he answered me. 'And he is like your mortal enemy or something?' I asked hesitantly. Jin raised both of his eyebrows and started laughing softly. 'No he is also part of our group.' he stated. 'Then why?- Jin interrupted me, 'He is just weird, you'll learn to deal with it. I sighed and looked at the kidnapper, will I? 

Namjoon was finally done with scolding him and came up to me. 'hey, I am very sorry for Yoongi, he is just- very weird, I know' I interrupted him. Namjoon started laughing and patted my shoulders. 'yeah he his.' suddenly Jungkook spoke up, hinting for us to leave this house. I grabbed my stuff and walked over to Jungkook, we started walking but trailing a bit behind. 'hey, Sarah, I am very sorry for what happened.' He looked at me sadly. 'Sure, just bring me to a hotel, I want to be alone for a bit.' I said while sighing. Jungkook nodded and we entered his car, driving to a hotel close by. 

Me and Jungkook entered a very shady looking hotel and I raised my eyebrows questioningly, out of all hotels he brings me to this? Jungkook sighed and rubbed the back of his head. 'I'm sorry, noticing you were on the run I thought it would be better for you to stay in a hotel where you don't have to register you name.' I widened my eyes and nodded in approval. 'I have to say, I am surprised, you are very thoughtfull.' I said to him. 'of course I am for a pretty lady like you.' he said while nudging my shoulder. I scoffed a little and smiled at the compliment. 

I walked in my hotel room and threw my bag on the chair in the corner of the room. I layed down on the bed and grabbed my new phone. Jungkook got it for me, on the way when he was about to rescue me. It's not really one of the newest smartphones but it's something and it makes me happy. The reason he got it for me? He wanted to text with me, at least, that is what he said. I looked at the time and saw that it was past midnight already, It has been a day already and I am sure my family is in full search mode by now. I closed my eyes for a bit, letting my thoughts run wild, in just 24 hours so many things has happened. I met Jungkook, I was kidnapped, had vodka for the first time, was rescued, met 7 handsome guys, and now I am here. I opened my eyes and looked at the dirty ceiling, 'I should really wash up.' I sighed.  

I woke up to the sound of 2 men fighting outside, I squeezed my eyes open and peeked a look at the time, 9 AM. I grabbed my phone, secretly hoping Jungkook texted me already, but sadly, he didn't. 'He must be still be asleep' I murmured to myself. I decided to brush my teeth and go and get some breakfast in town. 

By 11 AM I walked out of the hotel and started looking for a cafe where I could eat my breakfast. After a search of 30 minutes I saw a cozy looking place called, Kookies n' Kream. I walked in to the cafe and looked around. It had a soft brown interiour with cream colored walls. The tables where round and made of soft brown wood, with matching chairs, but I noticed one thing, no guests. I shrugged my shoulders, must be because it's still early. I walked over to the counter and looked at the menu. 'can I take your order, please?' a guy said. 'Yeah can I have a-' I looked over at the guy. 'Jin?!' I said shockingly. 'You work here?' I asked him. 'no I don't just work here, It's my place'  he said while grinning proudly. 'Oh that's amazing, the cafe lookes lovely.' I said while smiling. 'Of course it looks lovely, I furnished it' He said while smirking. I scoffed, 'sure you did.' 

I took my order of a french bagel with cream cheese and a coffee and sat down in the far corner of the cafe. I started eating and just enjoyed the scenery infront of me. Half way of finishing my bagel an old women with long gray hair entered the shop, she just ordered a small cup of tea and sat down on the table left in front of me. normaly it wouldn't weird, but this old lady kept staring at me, not bothering to blink or look away. I shifted in my seat, feeling highly uncomfortable. I quickly finished my bagel and coffee and made myself ready to leave. Suddenly the women came up to me and sat down in front of me. 'let me read you your tea leaves.' she said with trembling hands. 'no it's okay, I was just about to leave' I said smiling politely. 'it was not a question.' the women said sternly. 'okay...' I said and hesitantly said down again. The women started shaking the cup and looked at the leaves arrange it self. 'you have a very promising future, you are strong and have more hidden in you then you expect, but danger, danger is coming and it's coming quick.' the woman said while furrowing her eyebrows. 'you need to strengthen up quickly or else,' the woman looked deeper into the cup. 'or else what?' I asked her. 'Or else you won't have any future.'


[a/n]: Hellooo, I decided to upload a bit of a smaller chapter today, I hope you enjoyed it :3