Hug

Spread your wings

Sarah POV:

We were right now driving out of town, on a secluded road far away from the highway. 

'Tell me again, why aren't we taking the highway again?' I asked Jungkook lazily while staring out of the window. 

Jungkook's hands were tight around the steering wheel, as his eyebrows were crunched together and his tongue poked the inside of his mouth. 

'We just can't take the highway, that would be to obvious, and the place I'm taking you isn't reachable from the highway.' He said to me. 

'You, know Jungkook, I still don't get why you are doing this for me, I don't even get what is happening right now. Why are running away, who were those men?' I asked him getting slightly frustrated. 'You are basically leaving me in the dark here and it is about me! So would you please give me more information as we are fleeing because of ME! I should be the one to know.' I continued. 

'Sarah, I know it must be all very frustrating but just trust me on this, I'll tell you everything I know when we arrive okay?' Jungkook said putting a hand on my knee to reassure me. 

My eyes looked at the hand on my knee and my eyebrows furrowed. Who should I even trust? I am basically running away with a stranger who knows more about me than I know about myself. Is he even a stranger to me? 

The more I think about it, the stranger it becomes. Jungkook took a girl in he didn't know, well I suppose he didn't know me, but he insisted on me staying there. Suga his friend despised me from the start, without any reason too. Jungkook protects me, probably even risking his life, for a stranger? 

I let out a big sigh and slapped Jungkook's hand away. 

'You better have some good explanation, or else I'm out of here.' I said coldly.


After driving for four hours the car pulled up on a driveway of a big house in the middle of the woods. The house was covered in plants, flowers and was made out of bumpy stones and old wood. 

'Who's house is this?' I asked him stretching out my sore body from the long drive. 

'My Grandmother's.' He answered me while getting out of the car. 

I followed him outside the car and grabbed my backpack from the trunk. My eyes darted to Jungkook who was busy yelling someone on the phone. 

Who could that be? Everything that is happening right now is getting stranger by the minute. He took me to a creepy cottage in the middle of the freaking woods! Maybe Jungkook is the bad guy here, and I am suffering from a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome right now. 

Jungkook noticed me staring at him and ended the call. He started to walk over to me and put his hands on my shoulders. 

'Look Sarah, please, please trust me. I know I might seem like a weird guy who is risking his life for a stranger, but to me, you are not a stranger okay? In this short time I started to care about you, and I really don't want you to get hurt okay?' He said looking softly in to my eyes. 

Should I really trust him? In my whole life I've never met a good person before, so how can I know if I can trust him? 

I looked in to his eyes and saw him his eyes looking at me for any possible answer from me. 

I let out a soft sigh and rubbed my forehead. 

'Okay, I'll try and trust you.' I said to him. 

'Really?! That's amazing!' Jungkook exclaimed excitedly. 

And before I knew it I felt two strong pair of arms around my small body, and my nose was pressed into his chest.

He was hugging me. 

My arms awkwardly hung beside my body and my eyes widened. I took in a sharp breath out of shock and accidently inhaled his smell. 

Damn, he smells good. Even in all this stress, he still can smell good. 

My arms slowly crepped up around his waist, and softly hugged him back. Because, that was the right thing to do, right? 

As the hug went on I started to notice more things about him. His heartbeat and how fast it was beating, his muscular arms, and how tight they were holding me, his muscular chest, and how hard it was and his smell, oh my god his smell, it was amazing. It was like that scent you smell when you hit your bed after a tired day, that comforting smell that makes you feel right at home. 

As I noticed more and more things about him I slowly felt a blush creeping up on my face and maybe even my whole body. 

My hands went slowly to his chest and softly pushed him away. 

'J-Jungkook, I think that's enough.' I stuttered softly. 

'O-oh I'm sorry, I didn't know I made you feel uncomfortable.' Jungkook said as he pulled out of the hug and rubbed the nape of his neck. 

'No, it's okay, I was just getting a little hot, you know.' I said as I laughed awkwardly. 

Suddenly Jungkook's face went entirely red and his eyes widened in shock. 

'O-o-okay, let's just get inside.' Jungkook said as he quickly walked past me and went for the front door. 

I remained standing there for a minute of two still in shock of what just happened and Jungkook's red face flashing through your mind here and there. Did I say something wrong that he turned so red and walked away so quickly, and I here was thinking we kind of shared an intimate moment. I'll make sure to apologize later, even though I don't know what I did, maybe my hug was really uncomfortable. 

'Are you coming or nah?' Jungkook yelled from the door post, waiting impatiently. 

'Y-yes I'm comming!' I yelled back at him. 

And Jungkook's face turned red again, weird......


[A/N: Hello everyone! Here is a short update on this fanfiction. I wanted to include a tiny bit of romance in this fanfic before was about to go down, you know. Because this FF was kind of lacking romance and all. So here you go! 

and I wonder, who is Jungkook? Why is he doing all this stuff for Sarah.... who knows....... muhahahahahahaah. (Yes I am actually 18 years old, I am just childlish)]