Café

Spread your wings

Sarah POV;

I was walking down the street, looking at the business card the women gave me, her words rang trough my head again: 'Or else you will have no future.' I scoffed a little. She must be some crazy old women scamming me or something. In what way should I prepare myself, I don't freaking know anyone, I just escaped home yesterday, what a load of bull. I put the business card in my back pocket and put my hands in the pockets of my jacket. Suddenly I felt something vibrating against my hand in my pocket. 'What the hell?!' I yelled out, quickly withdrawing my hand from the pocket, I looked up and everyone was looking at me weirdly as if I was some weird chick, and by everybody I mean like the three to four people roaming the street. I gave them a small polite smile and continued walking, and after 10 seconds it started vibrating again! 'What is this thing vibrating in my pocket?!' I yelled out again. I took a deep breath and put my hand in the pocket, If something is going to eat me I might as well find out what is going to eat me. I rummaged a bit trough my pocket and felt a big, flat, cold thing, and it vibrated again. My fingers surrounded the thing and pulled it out, my eyes where squeezed shut as I took it out and held it between two fingers. 'For the love of god please don't be something strange' I whispered to myself. I took a deep breath and opened one of my eyes, and saw something completely different in front of me than what I expected. 

You were in my pocket Jungkook?! How did you get there?! I yelled out of surprise. 'What the hell are you talking about? I just got here, I saw you taking your phone out of your pocket.' He said pointing at the device in my hand. I looked at my hands and sighed in relieve that it wasn't a monster I was holding. 'Then what was vibrating in my pocket?' I asked him widening my eyes. Jungkook sighed and rolled his eyes, 'your phone, I texted you about 3 times but you weren't responding.' I raised an eyebrow and looked at my screen. 

Jungkook: Where are you, I'm in front of your door'

Jungkook: Answer me, I have been banging your door for a while now, people are getting angry!'

Jungkook: Goddammit you wandered off didn't you!

I rubbed the back of my head and smiled sheepishly, 'I'm sorry, I didn't know phone's vibrated when someone texted you.' I said blushing out of embarrasment slightly. 'You don't really know anything do you?' he asked me folding his arms. I slightly shook my head, looking down to the floor. He suddenly grabbed my wrist and let me down the street. 'Come, we'll go to Jin's cafe, I'll teach you about, stuff.' He said while dragging me. 'Oh I just came from there though.' I said pouting slightly. 

Me and Jungkook have been at Jin's cafe for about an hour, he explained how phones, the internet and stuff like that works. After that he made me pick up the rest of my stuff and brought me to his apartment. I found out he lives at the other side of town, the neigherbourhood was a bit rundown and there were absolutely no people walking down the streets. His apartement, well, his apartement was the basement of the building, was shockingly clean and organized in comparison to his 'hyung'. 

'Hey Jungkook.' I called out for him, I had been sitting on his couch watching television for a bit too long now and it made me feel uncomfortable. 'What is it?' Jungkook answered me looking up from his tablet while he was lying down on his bed. 'I think it's time for me to move on, I really appreciate your help and all, but you're still a stranger, I don't really know you and all.' I said to him. Jungkook sighed and sat up, letting his tablet rest in his lap. 'What are you talking about, I think you kind of have a debt to pay off to me, and second of all, it's way to dangerous for you to wander off yourself.' he stated. 'What are you talking about, it was your choice to help me, and second of all,' I said mocking him 'I think I can take care of myself.' I said folding my arms over eachother. Jungkook scoffed and walked closer to me. 'No, you are not going anywhere, not before I taught you the ways of how this ''world' works.' He said waving his hands around at the word world. 'And that's final.' He stated lastly. 'Then where do you want me too stay? It's a studio apartment. It's not like you have space for me.' I said raising my eyebrow. 'Don't worry, this isn't a romance novel, this couch.' He said while patting the couch, 'is a sleeping couch, you'll sleep on it.' I snorted at his remark. 'shouldn't the man take the couch?' I asked him. 'Just like I said, this isn't a romance novel.'


Time skip.

'Jungkook, hurry up please.' I said while knocking on the door. 'Almost ready!' I could hear from inside of the fitting room. I scoffed at him. He made me come out at 9PM, to shop for clothes! He said I must have been very uncomfortable wearing the same clothes over and over again, I told him I was fine and that we could go shopping tomorrow, but he insisted on going in the evening, who even goes shopping that late. I know people go shopping during the day time, I always saw my aunt and cousins leaving to go shopping, and everytime I saw them leave, my cousins would stick out their tongue and put out their middlefinger. 

'Are you done yet?' I asked him again. 'I said almost!' I heard a yell and a bang from the door. I shrugged my shoulders, he must have hit the door.  I had been living with Jungkook for two days now and he had random little outbursts, it didn't bother me really, but it's kind of weird.

After waiting for another ten minutes I decided to take a little walk around the mall, that wouldn't be to bad would it? I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the clothing store and started to look around a bit. there were people laughing, a couple fighting over the price, people eating and even someone crying. It sure his hectic here, I thought to myself. I sure wonder why people enjoy spending their time in malls. Looking around I spotted a small hallway with almost no people in it and decided to go there. Even I ran away to be among the people, I still enjoyed the quietness and peace. I entered the small hallway and started window viewing. Most stores were furniture, or home accessorie shops, But at the end of the hallway was one peculiar shop. I grabbed my bag and grabbed the bussiness card the old lady gave me, and read the words on the card. It said the exact same thing as the store sign. 'Witchcraft and Supplies'


Hyaaa, How are y'all doing. Here is a small chapter. I haven't had any inspiration lately so it's harder for me to write any chapters. I have like a plotline and such in my head but filling the chapters is a bit hard for me now.