Mint

Spread your wings

[a/n: HELLOOOOO here is a quick short update, I haven't double checked it as i wrote it in tha train ;3

AND  a special thnx to Si1verfox for subscribing to me, thnxieees]

Sarah POV;

I woke up to the sound of male voice talking but I couldn’t make up what it was saying. I opened my eyes and everything was blurry, a strong nasty smell hit me and I scrunched my nose. ‘yuck’ I murmured. 

‘Look who is awake’ I heard the male voice talk. Footsteps were heard nearing towards me and I looked up. The blurry figure in front of me cleared up and I saw another Asian like boy standing in front of me. His hair was mint green and he wasn’t that tall. ‘Who are you’ my raspy voice asked. ‘doesn’t matter does it?’ he said while smirking. He squatted down in front of me and grabbed me by my chin. He scanned his eyes over me, judging me like I was some piece of meat. He roughly released my head pushing me backwards a bit as he scoffed, not saying anything. ‘What was that all about?’ I thought, ‘and where is Jungkook?’ I rubbed my face as I stood up and dusted off my clothes, to shocked to be terrified of the situation. I cleared my throat, ‘Where is Jungkook?’ I asked him. ‘Oh he will be alright’ he said ‘if you behave’ He laughed as he say down on a chair. My eyes widened and I looked at the amused Mint haired Asian boy. I scoffed as I sat on the chair opposite of him. ‘How did I get here?’ I asked him. I don’t know where all this courage came from but I am sure as hell not going to show him my weak side. 

‘Who said you could sit there?’ the man asked me. ‘I did, now answer me’ I said looking him straight in the eyes. Damn I am on a roll. The man folded his arm on the table and leaned over coming closer to my face. ‘You’re quite daring for someone who is a hostage, going against her kidnapper’ he said whispering as I felt his breath on my nose. My jaw tensed and I squinted my eyes. ‘you are not answering my question.’ I said through clenched teeth. ‘I haven’t been answering any of them, have I’ he laughed while leaning back in his chair again. I clenched my fist and also leaned back with tense shoulders.

 where the heck is Jungkook? I should have never stepped in his car, now I am with the most lazy kidnapper ever, who is also not answering my questions, Without Jungkook! I knew I should have never trusted him, he only got me more into trouble then I already was and my family should be nearing town soon because I am sure they have already found out I am gone. The man suddenly stood up and walked to, what it looked like, to a cooling box. He opened it and grabbed two cans of beer out of it. ‘here, want some beer?’ he asked as he put the can in front of me. ‘you’re offering your hostage beer?’ I questioned him raising one of my eyebrows. He shrugged his shoulders ‘yeah why not, I want to drink a beer but I don’t want to drink alone so.... drink up’ he said while pointing at the can. I sighed annoyed and grabbed the can and opened it. I sure as hell could make some fun out of this situation if I am stuck with this dude. I swallowed some of the drink and felt the burning sensation through my throat. I suddenly started coughing my lungs out and looked at the can. ‘What the heck is this stuff?!’ I asked him angrily. ‘oh yeah I lied, it’s Vodka’ he said laughing his off. ‘What the heck dude?! And I already gulped half of the can down!’ I yelled at him. ‘It’s your fault for not checking what your about to drink, don’t blame me’ he said while shrugging his shoulders. I glared at him and looked at the can, and it clearly said ‘VODKA’. ‘what the hell, why is canned Vodka even a thing’ is murmured to myself. 

A few hours passed and I am still sitting in the room with this mint haired dude. The dude already drank 3 cans of the so called canned Vodka and didn’t look nearly tipsy. ‘how long are we going to sit here, it’s boring as hell’ I said to him. He looked at me and sighed. ‘then what do you want to do?’ he asked me while opening another can. ‘I want you to let me go’ I answered him. ‘not going to happen dear, you are staying here, in this house, with me’ he said. I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the chair again. ‘I am so boreeeeed, I am so bored, I am so BOREEEEEED’ I sang making a song out of the sentence ‘I am so bored’.  ‘will you shut up please? I’m trying to concentrate on my drinking’ the man said while gulping down his can. ‘don’t you have anything to play with or a book to read or something?’ I asked him. He rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone out of his pocket. ‘here I have some games on my phone’ he said while handing me his phone. ‘If you do anything else than playing games your in trouble so don’t you dare’ he said while giving me a warning glare. ‘don’t worry’ I said while smiling at him but at the same time I thought, stupid

I first started playing games so that he would trust me with his phone, but as time passed I closed the game and went trough his phone. Maybe just maybe I can reach out to Jungkook, if he even has his phone number. I clicked on contacts and looked through it. Come on, come on please I thought to myself. And then I saw a contact name; Kookie Dongsaeng. Kookie Dongsaeng? Is he jungkook’s hyung? I quickly send out a text to the number. ‘jungkook? Sarah here.’ And I prayed to god that it was him. I got a rapid reply and it said; ‘so that’s where you are, I’m coming for you.’ My breath hitched and I looked up to the man. Jungkook didn’t even know where I was. ‘what’s wrong?’ he asked me. ‘N-nothing’ I said a bit to quickly and looked down at the text again. ‘you have been doing other things with my phone haven’t you?!’ he said angrily as he stood up. He walked to me and roughly grabbed my phone out of my hand. ‘You’re in big trouble missy’