rain

Spread your wings

You sat on your bed while looking out the window, the dark sky was covered in clouds, it was raining. The rain droplets tapped softly against the window, as if they were whispering sooting words in your ear. You sighed as you closed the big red curtains and took a good last look around your shoddy room again. You had a big room, covered in red and gold. there were crosses hanging against the wall and bibles on the bookshelfs. Soon, very soon, you will be leaving this religious mess. You won't be forced to read the bible for 3 hours a day anymore, it was for purification they said. You got up from bed and walked to your own little private bathroom, as no one wanted to share one with you. On the wall hung a very big mirror, and in that mirror stood a very beautiful girl. Her clothers were hugging her curves and long wavy brown hair was laying on her shoulders. It was you, the pale beautiful girl with the breathtaking dark eyes was you. You ran your hands trough your hair as you looked at yourself. Your hands went to your cheeks and touched your skin. The beautiful pale skin was covered in purple marks. 'Not so beautiful anymore, isn't it?' you whispered to yourself. You lived with your Mothers family, they have been abusing you for many years, since you were the child of a traitor. Even if she was from a religious family, her mother never believed. Because of her different opinion and morals her mother was labeled as a traitor, and that made her, her daughter, a child from the devil its self. But it had to stop, you didn't want to take any of the abuse anymore. So you decided to run away, and with your 18th birthday nearing, which is tomorrow, you found that it was the perfect opportunity. Every year on your birthday, your family held a special purification day. In their eyes, the child of the devil had to be purificated every year, because they will become stronger with the years. Of course they chose your birthday. So you decided to leave exactly at midnight. 

You laced up your boots and put on your leather jacket. You zipped open your backpack and took out a thick envelope. you took out the money and started counting again, just to be sure you had enough. You had been preparing a year for this day. Sneaking out your room and stealing bits of money here and there. Even if it was scary to get caught, you were more scared of the thought of living here your whole life. You put the envelope back in the backpack and checked the rest a last time also. You had your ID, Clothes, money, some food and even a weapon, and you weren't afraid to use it. You took your knife out and secured it against your belt, just to be sure you thought. You tied your hair up and looked in the mirror one last time. 'you are going to make it out of this place, and you are going to be happy!' you said while pointing at yourself, and then the clock struck midnight. You zipped up your backpack and swung it over your shoulder. You turned of the lights in your room and opened up your window. Since you had a year to prepare you had time enough to gather the necessities. You grabbed the rope that was tied against the wall and flung it out of the window. It was still raining. You looked out of the window to see if there were any lights on in the other rooms, gladly they were not. You sighed in relief and sat down in the windowsill, you flung your legs outside and took a deep breath. 'well here goes nothing' you whispered. Because it was raining the rope and the walls of the house were extra slippery so you had to be more cautious. You grabbed the rope and proceeded down the wall. The adrenaline was pumping through your veins, your hearthrate was beating at an extraordinary pace. When you almost reached the ground, you jumped down and took a run for it without looking twice. You ran through the woods, and went to the nearest road. Even if it was dangerous, you decided to hitchhike. And there you stood, soaking wet at the side of the road. The rain was poaring more harder now and there was no car insight. Because it was very dangerous for you to keep waiting here, you decided to walk down the road and see if a car drives by then. After a good 30 minutes of walking, there was finally a car insight. You immediatly started waving and jumping up and down, hoping for it to stop. Luckily for you, it did. The window of the car rolled down and revealed a very handsome young boy. His hair was black and he looked asian. 'A young lady like you shouldn't be standing in the poaring rain at this  hour, jump in!' he said to you. Without hesitation you opened the door and sat down next to him. 'Where are you going?' the man asked you smiling. ' as far away possible' you answered shivering. The man saw you shivering and turned up the heat in the car for you a bit more. 'So you're running away, aye?' he asked you while driving away. 'Do you even have a place to stay at?' he proceeded. 'No not yet, i might just stay at an hotel or something' you answered him. 'where are you headed anyway?' you  asked him wondering. 'oh, i am just traveling around, not really having a destination.' you looked out the car window and hugged your backpack tight to your chest. If he is just traveling around he can take me far away, right? you thought. you sighed and look down, what a ridiculous thought was that, you don't even know the man's name. 'hey what's your name anyway?' the man asked you. you looked at him with wide eyes, can he read minds or something?! 'sarah' you answered. 'beautiful name, my name is Jungkook'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLOW, i know this chapter isn't that long and there isn't much stuff going on, but see it more as an introduction chapter :3

THANK YOU FOR READING!