Break

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, so here it is! Thank you so much for subscribing this FF. I hope you'll like this one. Please Comment and upvote if you like xx <3

1 or 2 more chapter left before i wrap this story up, enjoy!

 

Nichkhun is walking with his secretary to his room while they are discussing about their upcoming project for his family’s company.

“Is this all?” He asked after he counted the number of papers that he has to sign.

His secretary nods, “Yes, and read carefully before you sign” She reminds him.

He chuckles and opens the door of his room, “Yes, thanks for always reminds me” He said but then he realized the change of his secretary’s face, “What?” He asked as he turns his head to see who’s already in his room; “Tiffany” He said not in the mood.

She smiles cheek to cheek as she runs towards him and wrapped her hands around his arm.

He was slightly taken aback and pull himself from her, “What are you doing here?” He asked not in a friendly way. It’s more like she is a threat.

“Should I call the security?” The secretary insisted.

“No!” Tiffany said quickly.

Nichkhun looks at his secretary and slightly nods, “Its fine, I’ll take care of her” he said as the secretary understands his words, she excuses herself to leave.

He closed the door and try to face her also this is maybe the time to explain her everything. And by everything he mean, the kiss.

Tiffany smiled at him after he closed the door and hugs him tight, “I miss you so much. It’s been a week you don’t even bother to call me” She said.

He felt so uncomfortable with this situation so he pushed her away.

“Why?” She asked.

He shook his head, “What are you doing?”

“I wanted to see you. What’s wrong with that? I thought you agreed with this? I mean we, getting back together. The kiss was the prove that-”

“The kiss..” He cuts her words, “The kiss was a mistake, Tiff” He lets out, “I didn’t contact you because we don’t have to I mean, the kids it’s a different story. But us? No. I can’t. I can’t do this to her” He said as he drown his face to his palms, “I.. hurt her. And I lied to her. I love her so much that I felt so guilty about what happened between us so-”

“So what? We kissed and that was enough for me to prove that we both still have feelings for each other. The night we shared that kiss proved us that we can still be together and you” She pointed him, “You just a little bit confused with all of this. You don’t love her. Don’t get confused with the feelings of a pity and love because they are different things!” She said and she can see his face expression. Shocked.

“How did you-”

“Oh you confused on how do I know about that pity thing? I found out everything, Khun. I found out how you two know each other. Khun, don’t waste your time for someone who is only needs you for something. She clearly needs something from you. Your money. Why? Why would I say that? It’s because I knew her background, where did she come from, I even knew about your little secret… Steven is not your son isn’t he? He is her son with someone else” She said and stopped for a while, “Who is he? Hmm.. Oh. Right, Changmin. I know everything. And guess what? Who knows that maybe she still loves him and decided to leave you after she found out that you cheated on her?”

His eyes fierce, he approached her and dragged her on the wall while his hand on her neck, he is so ready to choke her to the death, “How dare you!”

She chukles, “Oh now you want to kill me?” She said almost in insulting tone.

“Stay away from our lives! If you want me back, you’re late.. Way too late Tiff. You had your chance and you wasted it; So stop all of this, stop whatever you’re planning. Because it’s no use!”

They stayed like that, glaring to each other. Her tears slowly streaming down to her cheeks, “Then what about me? What about those promises that you’ve made when we were together? Don’t you remember all of those? You said that you won’t leave. You said that you will always be by my side no matter what happened. You said-”

He lets her go. He turns his body and ruffled his hair, “Yeah I remember” He said, turning his body again to face her, “How can I forget? You were my first. Thought I love you. I did everything. EVERYTHING that you wanted. I never failed to make you happy. I was always being honest and being faithful, no, overly faithful to you that I became a moron and believed everything you said to me” He said then he pointed his finger to her face, “But you. After I found out that you had an affair with that old lame man to get a deal for that ing project, I crushed into pieces. All of my effort seems to meet a dead end. It’s useless. You disappointed me, you hurt my pride. How can I forget that I ever loved you? No. Never. If only you were not too selfish to did that, maybe we still be together and maybe I never met Victoria” He said. He still glaring her like a hawk.

“But I learned my mistakes Nichkhun! Please come back to me” she pleaded him.

“I haven’t finished my words!” He yelled at her that makes her startled, “If only you didn’t do that, if only we weren’t divorced. Maybe we still together and maybe I never met her and never felt this kind of thing… I never experience love… The love that Victoria and I have way too different by the love that I thought I had with you. It’s like we completed each other and I never imagined my life without her. I’m weak and screwed without her. So thank you, Tiffany. Thank you for cheating on me so that I get a chance to met her, love and to be loved by her”

She sobs, “Please, I’ll do everything to be with you again. To build a family that we always wanted. Please forgive me” she said as she almost running to hug him.

He shook his head and pushed her away, “Look, I can’t. I love someone else now and I don’t want to ruin everything that we’ve built together. I don’t want to make the same mistake twice, so please understand. I don’t want to throw a tantrum to you so please stop. Don’t make me do unpleasant thing to you” He said, try to be calm.

She looks so angry, mad and jealous at the same time. She glare at him with so much hate in her eyes, she took her phone from her purse, she tapped it like she’s texting something and she finish it with a smirk.

He saw everything. He saw when she took her phone and texting somebody. He even saw the smirk on her face that he realized, that wasn’t a good thing, “What are you doing? Why are you smiling?” He said in anxious.

She laughed, “You think I’m stupid enough to let you go and be happy with her? No. If I can’t have you, neither does she” She replied.

“What do you mea-” He stopped after she showed her phone screen. It was the picture of them, liplocking.

“See to whom I sent it” She added, “Yup. Your lover”

He clenched his fist, “I know that you are a but I don’t even know you are a psycho” He said in anger.

“Now what are you going to do? she probably saw it and trust me, she will leave you to get back together with her-”

She didn’t have a chance to finished her words because he slapped her face hard. She even can feel the sentation that is still lingered there, it caused a red mark on it.

“For the first time in my life, I never slapped nor hurt a woman physically. But you are not a woman. I don’t think you are a human. And you know what? I did not even regret that I slap you” He said and without hesitation he took his suit and phone then leave the place to go to Victoria’s place as soon as possible.

He pressed her number and thank to the god, she answered immediately.

“Babe! Where are you?” He asks her while half running to the parking lot.

“Um, I’m at the park near 63 Buildings. Why?”

“I’ll be there in 25 minutes. And by that time, would you promise me something?”

“What is it?”

“Do not check the thing that Tiffany sent to you. I will explain it first and I hope you can believe me”

“What? What is it babe?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter