Unexpectedly

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She looks down to see his sleeping form on the bed, slowly she giving him soft touches of her hand. She caress his head down to his eyes, nose and his luscious lips. He felt something touching him so he moved his head and slowly opens his eyes to see his favorite face every morning.

“Hey” She greets him.

He smiled. So tenderly, “Hey. Finally you’re back” He greets her back and pulled her closer to give her a quick peck on her lips. He missed her so much. It feels like forever without her; She giggled and kissed him once again.

“What do you mean? I never left from the beginning”

He smiled, he pulled her once again to give her a hug. A hug that told her he missed her so much. A hug that can make her melts into.

“Nichkhun?” She called him, he did not listen.

“Nichkhun” She called again and again but he stayed still. He doesn’t want to pulled away. He wants to keep her; he wants to be like this forever.

SMACK!

He felt sore on his right arm. And again. And again.

“Nichkhun oppa! Wake up! Wake up!” She said almost in angry tone as she still trying to wake his brother up. Rocking his body, smacks him; Her brother never been this heavy sleeper before. Ever since Victoria left, he changed. Krystal knew that Victoria is the main reason of his changing behavior and she can’t blame any of them.

He growls and slowly opens his eyes. It was a dream, he thought. He slightly lift his head to see the person who is assaulting him this morning and rolled his eyes to see his sister, “Go away!” He demand her.

Krystal smacks him again, “No! You idiot! Wake up!” She pulled his arm to force him to wake up, “Oppa.. come on. You can’t be like this. It’s been a week” She said desperately.

He groans as he gets up, “For what? She never came back”

She hits his head, “Are you an idiot or what? So this is all you have been planned? Sleep, drink, drunk, until she came back? You’re kidding me right?” She said in disbelief.

He lifted his brows, “I reflected my mistake so I can be a better person”

She gritted her teeth and almost hit him again but she restrained, “Have you ever think that, if you just stay here and wait for her, there will be no difference? You have to win her back, you dumb! I’m a woman. And do you think she will just forgive you and forget about everything that you’ve done?? Althought we are all knew you never intentionally ‘did’ that” She stated, “If I were Victoria, I’d never forgive someone that is hurting me mentally before he proved to me that he loves me” She added.

He looked away. He did admit that this is not a gentleman move. Staying, drinking and being drunk. Wait for her to come back? He doesn’t know why he restrained himself and just wait for her. He didn’t know why he became such a loser. If he always being like this, there is a possibility that he will lose her forever and he doesn’t want that to happen.

He turns his head back to Krystal who is now looking at him. Hoping that his brother would say something and do something about this. It’s been a week since that accident happen. Suddenly, everything in jeopardy. Tiffany did not stop there actually, after he left her in his room, she came to meet his family. His mom, dad and Krystal and told everything to them about Victoria and Nichkhun. She also mentioned about Steven who is not his real son; He pissed when his family found out. He despise her for all that happen. He is sorry, he ashamed of himself, he even can’t look at his parents’ eyes and his sister who he knows loved him so much. But they are here, with him. They believe him. They loved Victoria and Steven so they are okay with that.

Krystal curves a small smile, “We trust you, remember? I trust you that you can fix this matter” She said in calming tone. She reached her brother’s hand and squeeze it.

He smiled back, “How can I do that? She hates me so much. She was so angry when she left me at the park. What if she doesn’t want to meet me ever again and I lost her forever?”

“Have you even try? You haven’t, right? So get your off of this bed” She said, “And I get you a helper” She added as she stood up and walks to the door to pulled someone’s hand leaving Nichkhun in speechless.

“Chris?”

Chris approached him and hug him, “Hay dad. I’m sorry for everything that happened and please come back. I miss you” He said.

Nichkhun can’t endure his tears so he just let it out and hugs him back, “I’m back son. I’m back. Sorry that I made everyone worried”

Krystal only smiled watching these two, “Okay now what?” She asked, impatient.

Nichkhun frowned, “I don’t know? I mean… I don’t even know where she is? How do we start?”

Krystal sighed, “Who is the closest person that she has here?”

“Me?” He said dumbly.

Krystal rolled her eyes, “Really?”

“Oh! Her friend, Luna maybe can help us” He suggests.

 

 

“I don’t know where she is” Luna stated. Leaving the three of them in disappointment.

“Luna please” Nichkhun plea her as he reached her hands, “Please”

Luna sighed, “I really don’t know Nichkhun” She said, “But you can ask Changmin if you want. I will give you his address”

“And why does he can help me?” Nichkhun said sarcastically.

Luna shook her head in disbelief, “Because Steven is with him and she has to monitoring him” She said.

She has a point and Nichkhun can’t do anything but to agree. So she gave him Changmin’s address and the three of them leave Luna’s café to go to Changmin’s house.

So here they are, in front of Changmin’s house. He hesitated at first but Krystal and Chris encourage him so he slowly knocks the door several times until Changmin opened the door; Nichkhun saw Steven that is now in Changmin’s embrace. He misses Steven so much that he can’t help but smile to see the baby.

“Hey Steven, it’s dad” He said to Steven. He seems to forget what are they doing here.

Krystal sighed, “Hey, you must be Changmin” She said to Changmin.

He nods, “Yes, come on in” He welcomed them but Krystal held his arm, “No, oppa. We just want to ask you something” She said.

Changmin nods, “Alright. What can I help you with?” He asked.

Nichkhun cleared his throat, “It’s about Victoria” He said calmly, “Do you know where she is?” He asked as he hoped that Changmin would tell him where she is.

Changmin shook his head, “No. I don’t know” He lied.

“Please?”

Krystal took over as she grab one of Changmin’s arm, “Oppa, please help my dumb brother to win her back. Please? Because I know you know where she is” She pleaded him.

Changmin sighed, “But I promised her not to tell anyone”

Nichkhun swallowed his pride and took a deep breath to talk to Changmin and actually asking him to help him, that is actually his rival in love, “Please… I promise to fix everything. I need to see her Changmin” He pleaded him at his very best (?)

Changmin smirks, “And why should I help you?” He asked him. Leaving him in speechless.

He looks at Steven and smiled, “Because I love her” He said; “I know you love her too and there is no reason for you to help me because you want Victoria and Steven too. But I need her, we seek for the best towards each other all this time. I never felt this kind of feelings when I’m with anyone else but her, it’s like I’m addicted to her. I may sound crazy and selfish and without her, my life would never been this meaningful. And I know she does have the same feelings, if she doesn’t, she probably chose you over me now and you guys already getting back together but she’s not; That’s why I know I still have a chance”

Changmin smiled hearing his answers. He knew he lost her to him all this time, he nods and sighed, “Fine you win” He said and made everyone smile, “She is in her hometown” He added.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter