Epilogue

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later…

Yes time surely passed so fast. Everything’s already in the right place again, the relationship that broke mended perfectly. Love, friendship, trust, slowly gathers up like it used to.

Victoria and Nichkhun are both learning and trying so hard to keep what they have, they vowed to appreciate everything in each others. Learning to be better everyday. They realized it if they work together and tell each other every little thing, everything will be fine.

Not only Victoria and Nichkhun, but everyone also find their path and not to forget love…

You might not believe what happened between Changmin and Luna. They unexpectedly fall in love and in a relationship for a year now. Once, everyone was really shocked to find out about them so they told everyone about the first time they realized they have feelings for each others—and they said it’s because they always spending time together raising Steven. So basically, Steven now has 2 moms and dads, think he can be greedy sometimes as he grow older.

Today is a sunny Sunday morning at Victoria’s place and one by one everyone filled their house as she invited them to celebrate Steven’s 4th years birthday. This boy has become a sweet and kind boy who is always throw happiness for everyone and not to mention, he likes to flirt to girls at his ages, like laughing with them, caress their cheeks and saying that he will marry every girls he likes. Bet he’ll be a heartbreaker when he grow ups later, Sometimes Victoria wonder who he takes after? Is it Nichkhun? Or Changmin? Or is it her?

She saw Steven running through the living room, Victoria thought he will come and hugs her but she was wrong after he pass her and keep running to the front door. Later she knew who he wants to get hug with.

“Mommy!” He exclaims as he throws himself to Luna who is ready to catch him at the front door.

“Hi handsome boy!” She greets him as she lifted him up and kiss his both red cheeks.

“He’s such a heartbreaker. Earlier I thought he’s going to give me a hug but I was wrong and I’m a bit disappointed with him. He betrays me” Victoria said in sad tone to Luna and later laugh together as she pulled her into an embrace, “I miss you” She said.

“Miss you too”

Victoria and Luna later joins the party back. It’s been awhile since the last time they talk face to face like this. Oh well, they still keep in touch but since Changmin and Her decided to travel around the world together, it’s quite hard for them to meet regularly like they used to.

“So I wonder, what happened with Tiffany?” Luna asked. She is aware by her sudden change on her look, “I’m sorry I ask you about her. Forget it! Let’s talk about anything else” She stated quickly.

“No, it’s okay Luna” Victoria said, “As you know, she went crazy after Nichkhun ditched her in his room they day she sent me that inappropriate image of her and Nichkhun, she went to Nichkhun’s house and told them everything about Him and I and she also gave them the picture of them that night and threatened his family to leaked the picture if they didn’t separate him and I, but Nichkhun’s family turn her back and refused. So the next day she did leaked the pictures online. And his family didn’t just sit down and relax, they sued her for leaking them pictures online and just by that, she’s guilty”

Luna gasps, “So, technically, she’s in jail?”

“Indeed. But not too long. You know, money powers” She answered shortly.

Luna nods as she understands everything she told her about and later she become so excited about something, “So now, you and him… How about it???” She asked in excitement.

“What about what?” She asked back, in confused.

Luna sighed, “Are you pregnant??? It’s been almost 2 years you guys married. No good news yet?”

Victoria giggled and shook her head, “As you know, we both decided to raised Steven first before we get pregnant. We do want it, even Nichkhun always aski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter