Concern

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Won't be able to update this FF for a week or more because i have an upcoming exams.

Thank you for reading, and i promise i'll be back

Nichkhun closed the reports when suddenly someone knocked his room. A young adults woman with black hair and fierce look appeared, seems like she’s his secretary.

“Mr. Horvejkul, they are here. And the room is ready” She informed him.

Nichkhun smiled as he stood up from his chair, “Alright. Let’s do it” He said with confidence. He walks out his room along with his secretary.

She smiled back and gave him some files, “Here are things you have to discuss. I know you already knew about it and..”

“Yeah?”

“Hwang’s company is attending the meeting too” She said in a calm tone.

He sighed, “She will be there too?”

“I guess so. Since she’s the CEO”

Nichkhun slightly nods, “Isn’t her father the CEO?” He asked.

“I heard she’s the one who is in charge now”

“I see…”

She saw his face, “Are you okay? I mean will you be okay?” She asked worriedly.

He chuckles, “Of course, Eun. Why should I not be okay?”

“I’m just asking”

He laughed, “I’ll be fine. Don’t worry” He said as they walked into the room who is now filled with some people and he saw her a meter away from him. After bowing and greets them, the meeting finally start.

 

After some times, the meeting’s finished and some of them are leaving. He bowed to one of his client and escorting him to leave the room. He forgot about Tiffany was there too, he didn’t even look at Tiffany a whole time at the meeting. He ignored her like what it should be and leave as early as he can.

His secretary handed him another file, “This is the last for today, you just have to read carefully and sign it. After that you are free. And by the way, your Victoria is in your room” She stated.

His eyes widened in joy, “She is already here?” He asked her to make sure and when she nods, he smiled cheeck to cheek.

“Just read and sign it first then leave it in your room. I’ll take that later, okay?”

He nods excitedly, “I will. Thank you”

She nods and leave him alone with Victoria in his room.

He opened the door only to see Victoria is sitting on his chair, reading something on the table. He walks toward her. For merely seconds, she finally realize that Nichkhun already in his room smiling cheek to cheek. She stands up and walks toward his open arms just to be in his embrace, “Hi” She greets him.

He loosen the hug, “Hi babe” He greets back with a smile that still stuck on his face.

She giggled, “What is going on with your face?” She asked jokingly.

He laughs, “Nothing. I’m just happy that you are finally here. Steven still at the daycare?”

She nods, “Yup. Let’s have lunch and picks him up after” She said, playing his tie with her hand.

He bent down to peck her lips, “Alright, after I sign this file. Okay?” He said and bent down again to kiss her.

She nods as she received his kiss, “Alright” She said and pulled him for another kiss.

He pushed her slowly to the corner of his tablework. He slowly puts the file that he was holding on the table but keep kissing her, she racked her hands to his hair as she pulled him to kiss him deeper, he smiled between kisses, “I thought you said alright?” He asked and he heard her groaned.

“Ugh, I know. I don’t understand, this might because I miss you. It’s been 6 hours. It tortured me already” She whispered.

He giggled and peck her swollen lips and look her right in the eyes, “Believe it or not, me too! I’m glad I’m not the one who suffered” He said almost in whispers as he cupped her face and kiss her again, it took minutes for her to open so he can explored more of hers when suddenly the sound of the door opened hit their eardrums and they forced to broke their intimate kiss. They remained their position as they see who is coming.

Tiffany with all red on her face. She whether mad or jealous when she barged in and saw the two of them kissing and hugging.

He slowly lets Victoria so she can stands properly, “What are you doing here?” He asked her.

She grits her teeth, “Thanks for ruining my family!” She said.

Victoria was taken aback, did she just said that for her?

He chuckled, “You sure you have one?” He said mockingly.

“My kids and I were alright before we met you again. But it’s different now ever since I let them to stay a night at your house. I don’t know what things that you told them. You possessed them with something I don’t know. Even now Alvaro is always talking about this ! I am so mad. I’ve been so patient for day to day but I can’t bear it no more!”

His emotion boiled up when she said that Victoria is a and also how can she accused him that he possessed his own kids and blame him for that.

He sighed, try to be patient, “Okay listen. First of all, don’t you dare call her a because she’s not. Not like you by the way. Second of all, I did not possessed my kids. I just told Chris what he had to know. The truth and Third of all, the reason why Alvaro likes to talk about her is because she can do better than you as a mother. So stop hating on people without knowing anything cause you think you are perfect because you are not.” He said.

“Bull! You clearly said something about me so Chris changed. He might not tell me but I know! I know it’s bad idea to met you with the kids. Especially when this woman around”

He can’t stand anymore, he almost beat her up but Victoria restrained him, “Khun. Don’t” She said as she pulled his arm.

Tiffany eyeing her, “You!” She pointed at her, “Since you came, everything’s messed up! You ruined me! My family! You !” She exclaims as she slapped her hard until she staggered and fell.

Nichkhun was taken aback and helped her stand, “Are you okay?” He asked her as he her face.

Tiffany’s face boiled enough to watched their scene, “This is all her fault! Why on earth you still helped her?! I don’t understand at all you lower your standard Nichkhun! From me to her! Are you even kidding me!???” She exclaims, she made a scene around his office, like a big one. And everyone approached his office to see what’s going on. Fortunately, his secretary was fast enough to took her decision, calling some of the guards there to take her away from his place.

Nichkhun stood up and walks toward her, his face is showing that this is not going to be good, his glare showed all the anger inside him. Fortunately, Victoria is fast enough to restrain him by holds his arm, “Nichkhun, calm” She said calmly.

He closed his eyes as he took a breath. He opens his eyes only to see the guards behind Tiffany that is ready to take her awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter