It Was A Mistake

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 2 weeks and Changmin never stopped to call her. She didn’t even know how he finds out about her number. She once accused Luna but she said she did not and Victoria believes her. She can easily blocked his number though. But he is also tough, he always appear in different numbers. This is the 5th time she gets fooled.

The ringing of her phone never stops it had bothered both of them as they are now making love in bed. Nichkhun groans, “ing kidding me!” He said angrily as he sits down and took her phone about to throw it away. However, she managed to stop him from doing that.

“No, don’t”

“Why? I can buy you a new phone”

Victoria sighed, “I love this phone so much. This has a lot of memories, you know. This phone is the first thing you gave me. I won’t throw it like what you almost done!” She sneered.

Nichkhun groans but he gave up. He throw himself to the bed, back facing her that she just chuckled because he’s being sulky like a little kid.

“Khun…” She called her with y voice.

“You sure you want to blow this moment just because that jerk?” She continued. Teasing him.

He did not respond.

She smiled, “Fine then. I’ll just go to sleep. Good night, babe” She said as she pecked his bare shoulder. Leaving him her warmth sensation on his body. The warmth sensation still lingered at the point where she touched it with her luscious lips.

He gritted his teeth and swallowed his ego as he hovered her. It was so fast until she was startled and squeals in giggle.

“I won’t lose to him” He said as he kissed her lips, “When he calls again, I’ll be the one who pick it up and I’ll talk to him. I forbid you to talk to him. Understand?” He commands her.

She just nodded.

He smiled in satisfaction all over his face and continue the thing that were left off.

But then the phone just rang and rang.

He groans, “This motherer” He swore as he reached her phone and picks it up.

“What do you want!”

“Yes, of course it’s me Nichkhun. Look, man you’re really getting on our nerves. You just tell what you want and stop bothering my ing girlfriend!” He said but then he paused as he listening to him.

“Hey, hey, look, look man. I just want to being nice but you, calling her almost midnight. That wasn’t okay. I get it you want to meet your son. I’ll tell her. I’ll ask her okay? I’ll call you later”

“Yes, sorry for my anger earlier. You just interupted our night routine of course I was mad. Okay. No, no problem. Good night” He said and hung up the phone.

He took a deep breath.

“What did he say?”

“He wants to meet you two”

“But-”

“Babe, I think you should gave him a chance to meet his son. You know how happy I was when my kids started to believe me again? That I can hug, kiss and talk to them? Yeah. Maybe he just want to meet his son like I desperately wanted to meet my kids”

She sighed, “Okay, alright. I’ll let him meet Steven. But in one condition”

He smiled, “Okay what?”

“You have to be there. You have to be with me whenever he wants to meet Steven. I just don’t believe him. Please…”

He smiled and kissed her head, “Of course babe. I will. I’m glad that you said that”

--

 

Victoria didn’t dare to look at his face her tongue tied perfectly. She sometimes bite her lips but kept looking away. She just doesn’t want him to think more that it should be. Although Nichkhun is here with her, somehow she still afraid that he has another intention.

Nichkhun finally sighed, ended their tension moments, “So…” He started, “You’ve met him now”

Changmin nods, staring at the beautiful soul in his stroller, “Yeah. Thanks” He said.

“Don’t you want to hold him?” He asked.

Changmin smiled, “Can I?” He said while looking at Steven’s small figure, he is so focus with his rubber toy. He moved himself to take him out of his stroller however, Victoria’s hand stopped him which made Changmin bewildered.

Nichkhun rubs her back slowly as if saying her to relax a bit more. She turns her head to look at him. Nichkhun only nods.

Changmin look at both Nichkhun and Victoria asking them permission for the last time before he can finally holds him. Nichkhun nods and that’s enough for him to understand. He lift that tiny figure slowly like he is something that is fragile.

“Hey, it’s me. Your dad” He whispers, “I’m sorry that I can only meet you now. I know I was a jerk that I don’t want to keep you because I thought I wasn’t ready. I wish you could understand and forgave me” He continued whispering. Like he could understand, steven smiled and hand him his toy as if he is already forgave his dad.

His tears streamed down his cheek, “Thank you for forgiving me”

Victoria saw it. Everything that he did, everything that he said to Steven warmed her heart a little bit. But still, there is something in her that refused to believe in him again.

Changmin cleared his throat, “Victoria” He called.

She looks at him doubtly, “Yeah?”

“Is it too greedy to ask you to allow me meeting him next time? I mean.. I want him to get used to me. It’d be great if I could meet him at least every week”

Victoria didn’t say a word.

Changmin smiled bitterly, “I get it. Vic”

“Okay” She said.

“What?”

“You heard me”

Changmin smiled cheek to cheek.

“But” She stated, “As long as Nichkhun can go with me then sure, I’ll let you meet him. If Nichkhun isn’t around me, then I don’t want to meet you”

Changmin nodded, “I see. You haven’t forgave me yet, right?”

Victoria didn’t reply.

Nichkhun only keep himself closer to her so she won’t feel anxious. On the other side, Changmin saw the look on their faces. The way Nichkhun concerns about her and how he held her to make her more relax and somehow change her into someone that is so calm, so obedient to him. It’s like he spelled a cast on her. Does Changmin completely lost her forever?

Changmin kissed his chubby cheek that caused him in glee and tickles him even talks to him like a friend. Even though Steven can’t understand him, only laughs whenever Changmin made an expression and Steven talked in his language that Changmin can’t even understand him. So technically, it’s been 3 hours they are here. It’s been that long since Changmin played with Steven and he can’t help but always smiling to see the sleeping figure now in front of him. He already put Steven back to his stroller.

“Thank you” Changmin suddenly speaks up.

“Don’t thank me. It’s all because of Nichkhun. He assured me” She said.

Changmin smirks. He looked at both of them. He looks up on Nichkhun’s face, “Thank you”

Nichkhun shook his head, “Na ah. It’s nothing. I’ve been through the same thing to be honest. So I knew the feeling”

Changmin faked his shock, “Oh. What happened?” He asked even if he already knew the answer.

“I was married. I had a family. Have kids. We divorced and she and the rest of the family didn’t allow me to meet them until now, I can finally met them only recently”

“Oh. I’m sorry dude”

Nichkhun pull a smile, “It’s okay, I’m okay now. I have my kids back and I have my new family, I have her and Steven”

Changmin smiled bitterly, “Yeah, guess you guys finally have a perfect family and I’m happy for that. I hope you can always protect her and be with her also never hurt her like I  hurt her”

“Don’t worry I won’t”

“Glad to know” Changmin said.

--

 

Nichkhun is in his room right now. He is signing some  documents. It’s been few days since the first time he met Changmin. He can’t believe that he is helping Changmin to meet Steven even though Victoria still somehow concerns about Changmin. He is jealous, sometimes, at some moments in his life when she kept talking about him, she kept mentioning him. Nichkhun truly understand that she hates Changmin and she hasn’t forgave him yet but deep in his heart, he is concern about her old feelings toward Changmin. He knows that she used to love this guy so  much that she suffered for years.

He sighed, “Why? I trust her for everything. And she trust me too.. Come think of it Khun, maybe this is how she felt when Tiffany threatened her to-” He stopped his mumbled because someone marched into his room.

“Khun” Tiffany said, looking directly at him.

Nichkhun face’s hardened, “What are you doing here? Didn’t you remember that I banned you? Where is the guard” He said almost took his phone to call his secretary but she catched his hand.

“Please, just hear me out” She pleads.

He sighed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter