Fallen

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a double update to end this 2016. I hope you guys like it..

Please subscribe, comments and upvote

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR ALL OF YOU <3 !!

After she drop off Steven to the daycare, Victoria is now at a café that one of her friends own.

“Okay hold up, you mean to tell me that-”

Victoria took the glass that her friend held, “Yes, that was 2 times this week” She cuts her words, she sighed, “I don’t understand at all.. Why he did that? I mean, I can’t control it either. Ugh I’m so confused Luna!” She said in frustrated.

Her only one friend, Luna patted her shoulder to calm her, “First, he introduced you to his family, second his sons seem to like you even one of them called you mom and third…” She stopped, “You slept with him. Are you guys officially dating now?” She asked the desperate Victoria.

Victoria sighed, “No, well.. maybe? I don’t know! He never told me that he likes me neither do I tell him that I like him”

“Well do you?” She wheedled her.

Victoria massages her forhead, “I don’t know…”

“Well, looks like it is. I understand. You guys are living together, he always there for you and so do you. He also taking care of Steven and you. It should be easier for you to develop feelings for him. You know I’ve known you, but this is not you at all. Victoria I used to know is a brave girl. She will initiate everything, will do anything. Including telling people her honest feelings. But now? Well..”

She looked at her friend, “So you want me to go and ask him first? Are you crazy? No. absolutely big no. Did you actually see his ex wife? Gosh, I’m really out of his league. His ex-wife is so beautiful with beautiful body. I can’t compete with her…”

Luna laughed, “So what? She’s just only his ex-wife. And beside, he’s with you now. I don’t care what is your relationship with him at this moment but really, you should definitely tell him. Or I will. And beside, who is she?”

Victoria sighed, “Don’t you dare to tell him. It’s Tiffany Hwang for godness’ sake!”

She gasped.

“Yeah. That was my response too”

“The Tiffany Hwang?! That owned those ing Hwang’s companies? Wow. I mean, seriously who is this Nichkhun?” Luna asked as she still dumbfounded.

“He is Nichkhun Horvejkul, okay.”

“! That Nichkhun Horvejkul? That Nichkhun whose family owned a 5 star restaurants and hotels around the world? That guy that had been living with my bestfriend for 2 years? . How can I not aware?” She exclaims.

“Hey. Relax. I just found out when he introduced me to his family. Okay. So please do not panicking because it’s not helping at all”

Luna nods in agreement, “Okay, I’m sorry. I can’t believe you… And him…” she can’t complete her words because she imagining enough of that.

Victoria shook her head and not paying attention to her dumbfounded friend as her phone started to ring. She looks up her phone, an unknown id shown on it.

“Who’s that?” Luna asked.

She shook her head, “I don’t know. Guess I’ll just pick this up” She said as she picks it up.

“Hello?”

“Is this Victoria Song?” Said a woman voice through the phone.

“Yes it’s me. Can I help you?”

“I need you to do something.”

“Wait. Who is this?”

“Stay away from Nichkhun. Leave him.”

Victoria astonished by her statement, “What? No. Why would you tell me to-” She stopped for a while. She thinks she knew who it is, “You must be Tiffany” She accused.

“Yes. I am his wife-“

“Ex. Wife” Victoria corrects her which made her mad in her next tone.

“I don’t care. He used to be my husband! And I don’t care about you and who you are. Just leave him. What do you want? Money? I’ll give you as much as you want. I’m rich”

Victoria dumbfounded by her statement. She’s not here with him because of money. She doesn’t even know about him before as she just found out about him weeks ago.

Victoria lets out a mock laugh which made curious look on Luna’s face.

“Unfortunately, I’m not after his wealth. I’ve met him and known him not because he offers me money. But we shared each other’s stories and pain. And stop demanding me to leave him because I don’t want to leave him. We are okay. And you hurt him enough so I won’t let that happen again as he is now happy with me and you can leave. Bye” She said and hung up the phone in anger.

She doesn’t know where did all of these anger issues came from. She’s just furious. How can that woman told her that? Victoria throw her phone on the table and burried her face with her palms. She groans.

“That woman! Why on earth she told me what to do?” She said in anger.

Luna shrugs her shoulders, “Well, looks like you’re really mad about it…”

“I am!” She said as she rethinking about her action and realized, “And I don’t know why am I like this!?” She whined.

Luna patted her arm, “Admit it. You’ve fallen for him”

“!” She cursed.

Luna pouts, “Hey, what’s so bad about it?” She asked her bestfriend.

“You know it’s just I had a very bad past and he had one too. I just… I don’t want to have this kind of feeling because I don’t want to hurt if the truth is he just being nice to me. I tried so hard to avoid this feeling, I have to battled myself. I don’t want to look so obvious in front of him that I want him. But at the end I fall for him. So I’m screwe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter