The Lull Before The Storm

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just got some free time so here it is. enjoy! <3

 

Victoria sipped her coffee and she looks at her bestfriend that is now dumbfounded in front of her.

“Okay… You mean to tell me that you guys had been having like everyday. Everytime.. Like the hell your body responded to all of those” She stated.

Victoria grins, “I don’t get it either. Everytime we did it, it just… We can’t even stop and carving more of it instead of getting tired. I feel like I’m totally gone mad”

Luna shook her head, “So did he ring a bell yet?”

“What?”

Luna giggled, “Oh come on, you get what I said. Did he purposed you yet? Asked you to be his wife?” She asked.

“Um.. No he hasn’t. Beside we just started it”

Luna rolled her eyes, “Yeah but you ing live together with him for 2 ing years. What makes him doubt?” She said angrily.

Victoria patted her hand, “There there, I don’t think it’s because of he doubt me. It’s just… We want to take it slow”

Luna shook her head slightly but still in annoyance, “Whatever. I just want you to be happy”

“I am happy Lulu…”

Luna gets up and approached her to hug her friend, “I am glad that you said that”

Victoria hugs her back and giggled.

“Victoria?” Called someone from behind.

Victoria turns her head to see who’s calling her and her eyes widened in an instant after she saw the person.

“You!” She stated.

“Vic.. I’ve been looking for you”

She stood up, “What do you want??” She asked roughly as she’s being threatened.

He smiled bitter, “I miss you and.. I also miss my son” He said.

She’s mad. She doesn’t know why but she’s mad. After he left her alone and cause her suffered, he came back and said all those things to her.

“What did you say?”

“I missed you and our son”

Victoria slapped him hard, “First of all, he is my son not you. Second of all how did you know where I am?” She said helplessly, “But, you know what? I don’t want to cause a scene here. I mean more scene. So you should leave” She continued.

“But Vic, I’m serious. Whatever happens he still my son and we shared blood. I want to see him” He pleaded.

Victoria reached her bag, “Then I’m leaving!” She stated.

“Vic!”

Luna held his arm, forbid him to run for her, “Not now” She said slowly. Seeing Victoria leaving the shop looks so pissed.

Victoria slammed the door as she lay on her bed. Thinking about what just happened at Luna’s café. She can’t believe what she saw. Who she saw. How can he knows about her whereabouts. She never contacted him anymore, they stopped contacted since long time ago because he left and he did not even bothered to find her. To be honest, all the time after he left, she hurt. She felt betrayed. She suffered enough because of him and now when everything seems to be okay, he came back.

--

 

Changmin is sitting on a sofa, enjoying his glass of wine in someone’s room. He smirks as he saw someone slowly walking towards him.

“Did you meet her?” She asked.

He nods, “Yeah.. She seem pissed”

She lets a laugh, “Good. As expected” She stated, “That’s your first payment since you succeed on your first job” She continued as she gave a piece of paper that is actually a check.

“Tiffany, with all my respect. I told you I don’t want your money. I really want to meet her and my son. I’ve been looking for them for months” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter