Anxious

Second Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is such a beautiful day, but not to Nichkhun. It’s been almost a week and he can’t stop forget about that night when Tiffany kissed him. He felt so guilty but he can’t take it back. He hasn’t talk about this to Victoria. He was so afraid that she will get mad.. of course she will. No doubt for that; He was so regret that he lost to his lust. He kept blaming himself for that stupid action he took that night.

Everytime he saw Victoria, he felt like he want to kneel down and asking her for forgiveness. He really wants to pay with everything that he has so that Victoria will forgive him IF he tells her about this matter at the very end. Hopefully it’ll not too late for him.

“Khun…” Victoria had been calling his name for 4 times but he did not even bother to look at her, “Nichkhun!” She almost yelled and finally he snapped back to reality.

“Ah, yeah. I’m sorry my mind was in somewhere else”

“Where?” She asked full of curiousity.

“I.. don’t know”

She scrunched her nose, “Really. What happen to you?” She asked him.

He smiled, pretending that he is okay, “Babe, I was just messing around with you. I’m okay” He lied.

“If you are okay then why you didn’t hear when I call your name?”

“I.. It’s because you know… There is something at work. I.. should meet client today” He stammered. His answer was not even related.

Her eyes squinting, “Khun?”

“It’s nothing Victoria. I’m so busy lately at work because of our new project. I think I need to go now” He said as he stood up from the dining chair and approach her to kiss her goodbye on the lips, “I’ll see you later, I love you” He said and giving his last peck on her lips.

She kissed him back, “I love you too” she said, feeling the weight on her mind about his change for almost a week. Her eyes followed his move, she’s batteling herself about will she or won’t she run for him and maybe encourage him to tell her what is going on with him because they promise to tell everything, right? She stood up and run to him to hugs him from the back, “Khun wait”

He knew Victoria concerns about him but he really can’t say the truth, he doubt it now after he saw her face. He loved her so much but he cheated on her even though he wasn’t intentionally do that but still, he cheated and he is so weak, he is too coward to admit it like a man because he can’t imagine his life if he loses her because of this. Because he got the feelings that when he say the truth, everything will be in jeopardy. So right now, he just have to swallowed everything and play along even if it hurts him too.

He turns his body to face her, “What is it?” He asked.

Victoria pulled him for a kiss, a hungry kiss that could make him craving for more, and for a moment their lips locked, she pulled herself and try to catch her breath as she looks at his face, “Actually I’ve been waiting for the time when you are not that busy to tell you that I miss you. But lately, you’re busier than ever. Are you starting to get tired or maybe bored of me?” She asked him which left him guilt feeling.

He hugs her tightly, “No, babe I never get tired. I’m sorry that I’m busy lately but know this, I miss you too… More… I really miss you so much” He said in honest, he did miss her so badly, he did want to embrace her again but the guilt inside him won over everything that he can’t even look at her in the eyes.

“So look at my eyes and tell me that everything is okay with you” She said, still clung her arms around his neck, “Tell me. I just want to make sure that you are okay Khun,” She said almost in a seductive way.

He cleared his throat, he finally looks at her face, still guilty, “Everything is fine, babe” He lied.

She smiled hearing his answer and peck on his lips repeatedly as he replied all of those kisses with the same insensity, “I’m sorry that I was worried for nothing” She said in between kisses.

He kissed her lips long enough to say that he is so sorry he lied to her, he lets her lips for a second and captured hers again to express the feelings of him that he’s sorry he hurts her, the last one kiss is for he is so sorry he is so dumb. He kissed her with all he has, he has already put all of his promises to not lie to her, cheated on her and being so dumb in every kisses that he gave to her. He promises himself that he will tell her everything eventually.

He looks at her beautiful face, she finally open her eyes and saw the look on his face and gave a sweet smile. He touched her swollen lips and kissed her lazily.

She laughed and pushed him away, “Naw, babe. I think we had enough kiss. Now you off to go” She said jokingly.

He forced himself to smile, So you just using me and then throw me after you finished assaulting my lips, hah?”

She laughed again hearing his words, “Assaulted you? I think you ARE the one who kissed me like you are hungry”

“I am hungry” He said as he swoop her down for more kisses.

--

 

Somewhere in a room, someone was laughing with the evilest tone that she has as she poured the wine to the glass and pass it to a man that is sitting next to her.

“I told you right? I told you I will get him back” Tiffany said after she took a sip of her drink.

Changmin looks at her weirdly, “What do you mean by that? he didn’t love you no more”

“Oh, don’t be so stupid, look up for what I’ve sent to your email. I am one step closer to get him back. I just need to convince him that I am the one for him. And bam! He’s mine, once again” She said in triumph.

He lifted his brows and check up on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter