The 3 Haves: V

The 3 Haves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

All I remembered from last night was my pathetic crying over Byun Baekhyun and how utterly horrible I felt. The rest, I’m not so sure anymore or maybe I just chose not to really remember them. Although, falling asleep in Chanyeol’s arms didn’t fit in the category of a blurry memory or a forgotten one.

 

I completely had no idea how this happened but instead of freaking out like I thought I would, I merely reached up to put my hand on his forehead. I smiled to myself. His temperature is a lot better than last night.

 

As I put my hand back under my head, his eyes started to flutter open. “Good morning,” I whispered, smiling lazily. Chanyeol bit down a grin then chuckled, inching his face a little closer to mine. My eyes widened.

 

I tried to lean away but I completely forgot that he had his arms around me, making my attempts of escape minimal. I can feel the familiar heat creeping up to my cheeks as Chanyeol stared at me. His eyes are darting over my features slowly but they seemed to stay a second longer on my mouth. Uncomfortable, I started to move again.

 

“We should get up and have breakfast. Y-You still need to drink medicine.” My eyes involuntarily closed at my embarrassing little stutter. I kept them tightly shut as I peeled myself away and swung my legs over the edge of the bed. I tried to get up to my feet but I seemed to have forgotten about my stupid broken leg too and accidentally used all my weight on it. I automatically fell back on the bed even if it didn’t exactly hurt.

 

Chanyeol dramatically shot up and crawled over to me with so much worry on his face I almost felt guilty for making him think I was actually hurt. I blinked at him as he cupped my face and scanned it instead of my leg. My eyebrow rose. “Chanyeol, it’s all good! It didn’t hurt. I was just surprised I guess…” My voice came out ridiculously muffled because of the guy squishing my cheeks together.

 

He beamed at me while I gave him an odd look. “Cute,” he murmured before finally letting me go. I awkwardly cleared my throat and pretended like his comment didn’t just make my cheeks burn. I glanced at him, opening my mouth to say something but closed it shut when I noticed the worry still swirling in his orbs.

 

“Hey, don’t worry about that. I’m really okay,” I reassured him the best way I could but he merely shook his head. “Not that. About last night…” My eyes dropped when I realized what he meant. The hand on his lap slowly reached up and rubbed my probably swollen eyes. I sighed at the comfort his touch brought. I don’t think I’m ready to tell him about what really happened between Baekhyun and I. It’s going to just ruin my entire morning.

 

He slowly brought my face up to look at him and gave me a small, comforting smile. “You don’t have to tell me what happened. I just want to be sure that you’ll be okay.” I sighed one more time, stiffly nodding at his words. I’m glad Chanyeol always seems to understand me. That alone is already making me feel a lot better. With that, his smile grew a little wider and he got up.

 

He helped me up as well, saying something about how I should shower first. He mentioned helping me out like he always does and as usual, my face would just feel hot all over. I quickly shook my head before he could get to the bathroom. “Chanyeol, I’m fine! I don’t need help anymore. Just uhm…” I began to trail when I noticed the panic in my own voice.

 

I laughed awkwardly with Chanyeol just looking at me innocently and probably obliviously too. “Why don’t you just prepare breakfast while I shower?” There was this sudden silence that filled the air. We were both just staring at each other and I swore to God if he asks me if I’m sure about not needing help anymore and insist on helping, I will ing scream.

 

Thankfully though, he merely let out sigh and nodded his head before walking away. The moment got out of the room, I let out a loud exhale and began to take my shirt off. “Are you sure though? Your cast–” Chanyeol cut himself off with his own gasp. He looked away immediately while I frantically put my shirt back on.

 

I stared at him, wide eyed with my arms crossed in front on my chest. How in the world did he get back in so fast? His large ears sported a red hue, his eyes darting around to find something else to focus on as he rambled on about leaving. He apologized for barging in, claiming that he genuinely didn’t mean to do it and that he wasn’t a ert.

 

Despite my shock, I ended up chuckling at his cuteness. The gigantic dork hit his elbow pretty hard at the doorknob because of his panic. There a howl of pain, more apologies then a trip before the guy managed to finally step outside. Of course, this time, he locked the door himself before leaving just in case.

 

I suppressed my giggles with my hand, smiling like an idiot as I walked into the bathroom. “What am I gonna do with you, Park?” I murmured under my breath with a fond shake of my head.

 

 

I hopped out of Chanyeol’s car with a huge grin on my face. It was almost scary how happy I was to get back to school and to be so cheerful at nine in the morning but I guess I’ve been stuck in the apartment long enough to be feeling this way. My brother quickly got out, running to my side of the car with his brows furrowed in worry.

 

“Can you not jump around like that? You’ve just gotten better.” He frowned at me. I wrinkled my nose at him then rolled my eyes. “Don’t be so over dramatic! I’m perfectly fine now.” I made a display of wiggling my foot around and childishly beamed at him. Now it was his turn to roll his eyes but it was of good nature.

 

Slowly, I turned him around and pushed him to walk over to the driver’s seat again. “Thank you for taking me to school. Have a safe trip to work!” The tall man, instead of getting back in like I told him to, turned to me and scowled.

 

I playfully glare at him, angrily motioning for him to get into the car. “C’mon!” I urged. His scowl slowly turned into a pout as he opened his arms out for me. “Before I go?” was the only thing he said yet I knew what it meant. I giggled at that, mirroring his actions and stepping forward.

 

His warmth blended with mine, making a huge smile spread across my lips. He smells really nice and if I didn’t have a class fifteen minutes from now, I would’ve stayed and hugged him longer. As I began to unwrap my arms around him, he planted a big fat kiss on top of my head before he let go as well.

 

I couldn’t help but blush at that. Afraid that he’d notice the heat radiating off my face, I quickly my heels and hollered a goodbye. I involuntarily walked away in brisk steps. “Be careful, okay?” he hollered back. I responded to that by raising my hand and sticking my thumb up from my fist, not wanting him to see how red my face got.

 

As I entered the school building, I began to think about how I won’t be able to spend time with him anymore. After all, his main purpose for staying with me was just to take care of me. Now that I was okay, we’d be back to normal, only meeting each other after a couple of weeks or maybe even a whole month.

 

For some weird reason, I kind of didn’t want that. I sighed and shook my head when I looked up to see that I was already in front of my locker. I opened it quickly considering that the time was running and began to empty my bag of the things I didn’t need just yet.

 

As I closed my locker, I heard someone yelling my name. I looked around and immediately spotted a very excited Sehun coming my way. I smiled, waving at him as he waved at me too. I had texted him earlier to telling him not to come over to collect my work because I would finally be in school today.

 

I was about to greet him good morning but Sehun had other plans, squeezing me between his strong arms in a tight, almost suffocating hug. “I’m so glad your back!” Despite my struggle, I managed to chuckle at him. “You’re acting like you haven’t seen me in years. You saw me yesterday, Oh Sehun.” The man let go and smiled at me.

 

“I always miss you when we’re not together,” he said, his voice somehow laced with sincerity and a sort of longing. His smile flattered just a bit and there was something in his eyes that told me something was wrong. My brows began to furrow in worry. Did I miss something?

 

Ignoring the weird beat of my heart, I opened my mouth to say something, only to interrupted by the school bell. Sehun and I both looked up then at each other. He flashed me another smile but now I noticed that it was a little forced. He tipped his head towards the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter