The 3 Haves: III

The 3 Haves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning, I woke up to the sun brutally beaming at my face. Alright, that’s normal. I reached over to my nightstand, grabbed my phone and realized that it was almost dying because I forgot to charge it the night before, another normal thing in the morning but what wasn’t normal and was actually quite alarming was unlocking my phone and have Byun Baekhyun, Oh Sehun and Park Chanyeol showing up on my screen, all messaging me that they’re coming over.

 

Now, I’m a very, very lazy person in the morning but after reading that, I shot up from my bed. I was about to text them not to come when my phone died, on the ing spot. “You have got to be kidding me!!!” I groaned as I grab my phone charger and quickly plugged it in. It wouldn’t even turn on yet, that’s how dead it was. I groaned again as I bolted to my bathroom. I don’t know when these guys would be coming exactly but I have to stop them, quick.

 

Usually, I take forever to shower but this morning; it took me only fifteen minutes. Everything I usually do in the morning was done double time. Fortunately, my phone was already more than half way to charging by the time I finished. I didn’t wait for it to become full anymore.

 

I just yanked my charger out and just when I was about to text them that they should not come, I was already too late. I saw their cars parked next to each other across the street of my apartment building, the three of them coming out and slamming their car doors. Immediately, I grabbed my bag and ran outside.

 

I don’t know how I did it but I made it to them at the speed of light. They were already screaming at each other when I stopped in front of them. “What’s–”

 

“Why are you even here? Didn’t she tell you not to come?!” Chanyeol snarled, cutting me off. Sehun scoffed at him. “She did tell me to come. I have something I want to talk to her about anyway!” Sehun shouted back. He was about to grab me but Chanyeol yanked him back and yelled “She doesn’t want to ing talk to you!” Sehun growled at the taller male.

 

“What is ing wrong with you?!” I flinched at how loud and angry his voice is but I had no time to even be scared when I saw Sehun holding his fist back. Baekhyun, who had been quietly seething with rage too, quickly pushed them away from each before I could. “Stop acting like ing children!” he spat.

 

His face twisted into worry as he gently grabbed my hand. He was pulling me to his car as he said, “I’m sorry you had to see us fight. I’ll take you to school, okay?” I could hear angry footsteps following behind. “No!” Sehun yelled but Baekhyun already opened the door for me.

 

He was about to let me get inside when Chanyeol suddenly slammed it shut. I flinched again, breathing a little shallowly now because of shock. “Let go of my sister!” He pulled my hand out of Baekhyun’s hold and pushed me behind him. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at taller male. “Sister. Keep reminding yourself that, Park Chanyeol,” he spat venomously.

 

My brother’s hand suddenly tightened around my wrist. It hurt a little but I couldn’t seem to find my voice amidst all this. Baekhyun called my name– or more accurately– shouted it. I’ve never heard him call me like that, like I was his ing dog, like he owned me. Chanyeol was starting to yell again and I had to close my eyes shut because of how uncomfortable and frightened I was getting. Baekhyun was screaming right at him too, cursing, saying things I’d never thought he could say before.

 

Luckily, Sehun noticed my fear. He pulled me out of my brother’s grip. “ing stop you guys!” He rubbed my reddened wrist with his brows pinched worriedly.  “We’re scaring her,” Sehun murmured softly, guiltily. The two finally shut their mouths and turned to me. Chanyeol’s eyes fell on my wrist and he looked up looking ashamed and guilty all at the same time. “I’m so sorry,” he whispered, slowly coming near me. I quickly stepped away and pulled my hand away from Sehun, my head lowered.

 

There were people starting to stare at us. Their eyes were hard on us. They were judging us and gossiping about what they saw. I ing hate that! I hate it when people just don’t mind their ing business! With fists balled tightly, I finally looked up to meet their gaze. “You guys are making a commotion out here. If that’s all you could do, please leave,” I said through gritted teeth then I ran away.

 

I could hear them desperately call out for me but I kept running anyway. It may have been a stupid thing to do since there was no way I could outrun their cars. But as I hear them frantically getting in and their engines roaring, ready to drive off anytime soon, I quickly waved my hands around to get myself a cab. I was practically throwing myself in front it so it’d stop and when I got inside, I told the driver to step on it.

 

I was breathing heavily when I looked behind us and saw them following. ! “Please, hurry! There are people following me.” I was practically pleading now. The driver looked very alarmed. He anxiously asked me if he should just drive all the way to the police station if that was the case.

 

I shook my head vigorously. “Just keep driving until we lose them!” I didn’t mean to shout but I was a little desperate now. The driver just nodded and stepped on the gas a lot harder. We came to an intersection and thankfully lost the three boys at a red light.

 

“They’re gone…” I breathed, finally turning back around and mumbling a soft ‘thanks’ to the diver. He looked just about as relieved as I did when he nodded his head. He was asking me where I was heading but I realized that I didn’t have an answer to that. I definitely can’t go to my university right now. “I’ll just tell you when to stop. Please keep driving.”

 

I can see the reluctance in his orbs through the rear view mirror as he stiffly nodded at me but I didn’t really care. I was distracted by the stinging sensation spreading in my eyes. I closed them shut and finally took my bag off. I hugged it to my chest, willing myself not to shed a single tear and look pathetic.  

 

There has always been tension between the three males but not once have I witnessed them like that. This morning was the first time that all three of them were in the same place at the same time and I’m sure as hell that I would never want them to meet each other ever again after this. Having two of them fighting is already so frustrating. It’s so uncalled for and so, so tiring having to handle it but all three of them?  For ’s sake what wrong have I done in the past life to deserve this?

 

 

I’m never one to like skipping school but right now, I’m sort of left with no choice. I’m sure Sehun’s going to scour the entire campus for me, even if I attempt to hide myself somehow. I obviously wouldn’t be going to work later too and I think I shouldn’t go home either.

 

I was then left with a choice to go to my sister’s place but Chanyeol would probably find me there. Still though, I don’t think I could walk around alone like this so I called my sister to come meet me at this random coffee shop that the cab dropped me off to. Now, I’m waiting for her to arrive.

 

I was staring blankly at the table as I stir my straw around my untouched coffee. I’m so out of it today. I just feel so numb and void right now like I’m completely drained and stripped of any emotion. My mind is swimming. My thoughts are overflowing right now and I don’t think my brain could really handle all this at the moment.

 

Just then, I heard someone call my name. I looked up, feeling relief wash over me when I saw my sister waving at me. She doesn’t have classes for the next two hours so she agreed to stay with me here until then. “How sick are you that you actually skipped school today? Sehun would go ballistic!”

 

My face immediately twisted into a scowl at the mere mention of the male’s name. I could handle her snarky remark about me skipping but mentioning a person I’m currently so upset with? No, I can’t handle that. “He can go ballistic if he wants. I don’t ing care,” I murmured, now angrily poking– stabbing my coffee with the straw.

 

She raised an amused eyebrow before settling down on the seat in front of me. She set her bag next to mine and rested her elbows on the table. “You don’t ing care, huh?” she scoffed. “Did something happen between you two? Wait! Are you back together now or something?” She so dramatically gasped.

 

My face fell at her words. I was suddenly wondering why I ever asked her to come. She’s not helping at all right now. I rolled my eyes at her and leaned back against my chair. “Seulbi would murder you if she heard you say such a thing!” I growled. The younger female only giggled at that. “Can’t I joke? She’s my best friend. I wouldn’t hurt her like that but c’mon, what’s going on? Why are you skipping?”

 

I tried to ignore the guilt bursting at the pit of my stomach when she called Sehun’s girlfriend her ‘best friend.’ I mean, can you imagine how wicked fate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter