A New Ally

City Wolf

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun looked everywhere in his appartment. He had just gotten back from Baekhyun’s apartment, but he needed money to get going again.

 

 

He had to go back to the forest. It was all coming back to that place.

 

 

If he believed Victoria, then his friend’s disappearance had nothing to do with the foreign wolves. And that meant Sehun had to go search again.

 

 

He ransacked his place for scraps of money. He found a five dollars bill and jumped in joy, until he realized it wasn’t enough. Giving up, he called Jongin. 

 

 

Jongin had classes, and he couldn’t pass them up. He told Sehun to meet up with Kyungsoo, promising his friend would help him.

 

 

Sehun took the chance, going to the university.

 

 

He went directly to the cafeteria finding Kyungsoo, nose in a book.

 

 

Sehun didn’t know him well, except from the fact, he was an alpha and Jongin’s childhood friend. In the city, he didn’t matter that much to be alpha, beta, or omega. But Sehun knew in his case, that alphas always made him feel a bit shy. 

 

 

He sat down, wondering what Jongin had told his friend. Kyungsoo lifted deep brown eyes to him. There was something serene about his person, that Sehun tried to feed on.

 

 

’’Jongin told me your friend Baekhyun disappeared. I can help you,’’ the wolf said.

 

 

’’You would?’’ Sehun hadn’t had the time to stop himself to say.

 

 

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow at him. ’’He’s an omega, Jongin told me. In the wild, they are quite precious.’’ He sniffed at him. ’’Aren’t you one too? It’s not that safe for you to go alone,’’ he chided him.

 

 

Sehun was speechless. Mouth slightly open, and eyes wide. It was the first time he had affair with such a wolf. No wonder, Jongin had never arranged for them to meet before.

 

 

Kyungsoo was definitely a conservative wolf. He seemed to have keen senses, and be quite sweet, since he cared for him and Baekhyun’s life, even if he didn’t know them. 

 

 

As if being omegas was enough for him to feel called for.  

 

 

That would do, Sehun thought. 

 

 

’’Do you have a car? The last time we discussed, Bakehuyn was to go in the forest for an escapade. He…’’

 

 

Sehun gasped, a bit of information coming back to him. ’’He had wanted to talk with wild wolves…’’ As the words left his mouth. Sehun wondered if it was those wild wolves who had kidnapped Baekhyun.

 

 

’’Wild wolves in the forest nearest here? Are you sure you want to take him back from there?’’

 

 

Sehun frowned. ’’What do you mean?’’

 

 

Kyungsoo closed his book, crossing his fingers on the cover. ’’If he was taken in by a wild wolves’s pack, it is nearly impossible to get him out of it.’’

 

 

’’Why would that be?’’ It was puzzling Sehun.

 

 

’’Since he’s an omega, they might have taken him to bear pups. He might have been claimed and can’t leave as he pleases.’’

 

 

It sounding alien to Sehun’s ears. He had never thought it possible, but living in the city, the idea of a pack was ancient, and the claiming part was an out-dated.

 

 

’’What if he is injured and lost? He just wanted to make friends with the wild wolf he smelled, nothing else.’’

 

 

Kyungsoo looked at him concerned. ’’If I had been the one to give advice to your friend, I would have told him to not approach wild wolves. I know we’re the same species, but we, the ones in the cities, are more humans than wolves.’’

 

 

A guilt grew in Sehun’s chest, thinking he had led Baekhyun to the his end.

 

 

’’I’ll go and find him. If he’s in such a dire situation, I have to save him.’’ Sehun stared at Kyungsoo, hoping the wolf would come with him. He wasn’t feeling so strong alone anymore.

 

 

’’I said I would help, so I will. But, please know to give up, when I tell you, we did all we could,’’ the alpha said.

 

 

Sehun was glad of Kyungsoo’s help. The most difficult, would be to find the pack. Sehun’s had a hard time with smell in general. So he would be a big help. 

 

 

But, if Kyungsoo was to leave when it would get too dangerous, Sehun alone, would continue until Baekhyun was back home.