Change of Plan

City Wolf

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun had woke up early. He had bore to wait until midday, for a sign from Kris. But receiving nothing, he had decided to go after Kris.

 

 

The wolf seemed to have changed opinion on him. At first, he had been the one intersted in him, but now it was Sehun that had to build bridges to him. 

 

 

A little voice in the back of his head, was telling him it could be risky. 

 

 

After surprising a worrisome conversation, he had a bad feel about Kris 

 

 

But, putting his doubts aside, Sehun also felt, this foreign wolf could have answers about Baekhyun, and  he needed them urgently. 

 

 

Without answering texts, or even the phonecalls Sehun had tried. He had resumed himself to track him in the city. And, lucky for him, this city had spots known by wolves that he could visit.

 

 

 

He went to the club, with little luck of finding him there, but maybe the bartender had heard some infos.

 

 

Sehun’s hopes were shattered quickly. The bartender had heard nothing that had seemed strange. He had left a bit discouraged, looking for the next place to inspect.

 

 

His phone buzzed in his pocket. He looked it up, surprised to see Sooyoung(the neighbour) name’s as the caller. Sehun was perplexed about it. Had Baekhyun come back?

 

 

’’Hello? Sehun?’’ Yes, he could recognize her voice. 

 

 

’’It’s me. Baekhyun came back?’’ he asked.

 

 

There was a pause at the other end. ’’I’m not sure. I heard noise from his appartment. I knocked to welcome him back, but no one answered me. It cannot be thieves, there’s no break-in traces, or any tenants declaring one.

 

 

I thought of calling you. To let you know.’’

 

 

Sehun sighed. ’’Thank you, really, Ms. Sooyoung.’’

 

 

The woman chuckled. ’’It’s nothing, I kind of began to worry about my neigbhor too.’’

 

 

 

He took a big breath, the warm air, cleansing his mind. He wasn’t so lost anymore. He had to go back to Baekhyun’s block appartment, see about those noises at night.