Reunion

City Wolf

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun had passed out. When he woke up, Baekhyun was by his side. He was reading a book with the light of a candle. Sehun tried to sit, but winced, his body sore.

 

Baekhyun closed his book, turning to him in surprise. ’’Sehun—’’ he exclaimed, letting go of his book to hug close his friend. 

 

The omega had his breath cut, but slowly came to hug back. Where were they?

 

’’I’m sorry Sehun!’’ Baekhyun stammered. ’’I wanted to go back to the city, but Chanyeol wouldn’t let me. We mated, and now I’m pregnant.’’

 

’’You’re what!?’’ he shouted.

 

Baekhyun patted his tummy, discovering it to Sehun. Nothing was noticeable by sight, but Sehun could feel something. Males omegas didn’t get pregnant in the city. No one really cared about roles in the city, apart from those who were conservative wolves. 

 

’’He obliged you, Baekhyun! He didn’t want you to leave, and now you’re pregnant from him!’’

 

’’Shh!’’ Baekhyun intimed him. ’’He did…but I won’t leave. It’s hard to understand Sehun. Here the rules of the humans don’t apply. Not to say they are savages, but their ways aren’t refined or moral to us, city wolves.’’ 

 

Sehun stared at his friend, bewildered.

 

’’But can you leave now? We have to go.’’

 

Baekhyun was crying soflty, patting his belly. ’’I can’t leave. I won’t go.’’

 

Sehun pushed away the cover and tried to stand. ’’We can go right now! Let’s go!’’

 

’’How many times do I have to tell you Sehun?! I can’t go, not with pups in my belly. I can’t explain everything right now, but he wanted me pregnant so much. I think I’m dead if I leave.’’

 

Baekhyun heaved, breath short. 

 

Sehun didn’t know what to reply. Baekhyun didn’t want to go, what could he do more!?

 

’’Does he hurt you?’’ dared to ask Sehun.

 

His friend looked at him, eyes veiled. Sehun frowned.

 

’’We got to leave! I’ll be there, I’ll help you with the pups. Once we’re in the city, how will he find us? He wouldn’t be able to!’’ 

 

Baekhyun sat down, his mouth was trembling. He linked his hands on his lap, curling on himself.

 

’’No. But, you can go Sehun. If you want.’’ He swallowed. ’’You mated with Kris right? His friend Jessica is recovering from her illness.’’ 

 

Sehun was speechless. Again, he was hit with how much his friend had changed in such a small amount of time.

 

’’You’re going to China, right?’’ Baekhyun said, biting his lip. 

 

He was revolted. ’’No! I’m not.’’ He was bewildered by his question. ’’I’m not leaving you! Baekhyun, please, believe me! We can make it, Kris will help us!’’

 

Baekhyun frowned. ’’I’m not sure…he’s an alpha...Why would he help me?’’

 

’’It has nothing to do with this. Chanyeol is just a bad werewolf. Kris helped me many times—’’

 

’’Chanyeol too was kind at first, but he still me.’’

 

Sehun was revulsed by what Baekhyun had said. It wasn’t possible. He had been to get pregnant!?

 

’’I, I assure you. Kris wouldn’t. Come on Baekhyun, I will be there anyway. I’ve mated with him—’’ 

 

He sat down taken aback by his own words. He was tied with Kris now, yes that was right. But, he had no time to reflect on it, as of now. Baekhyun was in a dire situation. The pregnant wolf  was souless for the moment, curled on himself with glassy eyes.  

 

’’Do you know what it means to be mated Baekhyun?’’

’’Oh—’’ he staightened up, ’’it doesn’t change anything much. It’s just you can’t get away from this other werewolf…’’

 

Sehun considered his words. ’’It cannot be that restraining…’’ He met his friend’s eyes, but saw no lies in them. ’’Does it mean you cannot live without them?’’

 

’’I don’t think so…’’ Baekhyun let out.

 

’’Okay, then let’s make a plan to escape this pack.’’

 

 

The omega was enthousiastic. There had to be a way to escape, even talk with Chanyeol to let Baekhyun go. Sehun didn’t want to back down, not after knowing the hell his friend lived.

 

Baekhyun looked hopeful and fearful at the same time. Slowly, he came to nod.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

author's notes: chap. 15 was supposed to be the last one for this story. But, a big change occured in City Wolf x Wild Wolf the prequel to City Wolf, so City Wolf had to change too. I had difficulty to write this chapter. I'm not totally satisfied with its flow. I might revise it... Still, I hope this chapter was to your taste and brought new excitement! Thank you to have read! :)