Kris

City Wolf

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun followed the man outside, the air chilly enough for him to shiver in the dark alley. It was the back of the club, some smokers lingering against the walls. Sehun walked away from the smell, bringing Kris with him.

 

 

Deeming them far enough, he turned to face the tall man, to know what all of this was about. But, he didn’t see coming the pair of lips, agressively smooching against his own, and the body now squished tightly to his own, like a layer of wet clothes. 

 

 

That was quite too much contact, even more so when you’re nearly sober. Sehun pushed him away, after the first seconds of surprise. Kris stepped back, confused. 

 

 

Sehun huffed, leaning on the wall behind him. He did follow the man outside, but it didn’t mean he had wanted this sort of outcome.

 

 

’’No problem,’’ the tall man said, without Sehun saying anything. ’’Really, we don’t have to,’’ he further assured him.

 

 

He took a step back, hands casually sliding in his pants’s pockets.  

 

 

Sehun passed an hand in his hair, buying himself time to think. But, something caught his attention, his eyes zooming on the ones of the man. Was it his imagination, or there had been a passing yellowish glow to them?

 

 

Kris chuckled, his brown hair dancing in the night breeze.

 

 

’’I didn’t know city wolves’s senses were this numb,’’ he teased.

 

 

Sehun had ate his tongue. He froze, too astounded to respond to the pique. How could he haven't smeld it on the man, that they were of the same species?

 

 

’’I’m from China, arrived here a week ago,’’ Kris added.

 

 

Sehun swallowed, his stress slowly getting down. They were the same, Sehun relaxed, comforting himself with that fact.

 

 

’’I’m from this city,’’ Sehun mentionned.

 

 

The man nodded, a slight smile on his lips. 

 

 

 

They stayed side by side in silence. Sehun enjoyed this atmosphere better than the one in the club. Strangely comfortable in the company of a stranger. 

 

 

But, he couldn’t deny, it was an attractive stranger. Furthermore, knowing that he was a werewolve from China was interesting.

 

 

Why come here?

 

 

’’Want to head back in?’’ The brown haired man asked.

 

 

Sehun frowned, unsure of leaving the quiet.

 

 

’’Or we can do something else?’’ he suggested, seeing Sehun's trouble.

 

 

Sehun turned to him, a bit intrigued. ’’Like what?’’

 

 

The other raised an eyebrow. ’’Go to a  coffee shop, or take a walk..?’’

 

 

That was pretty a spontaneous invitation, the werewolf thought. He his lip, eyes darting to the entrance of the club.

 

 

’’Why you came to this club?’’ he asked, curious.

 

 

He heard a chuckle. ’’Dancing, and find myself some good company,’’ he answered, not commenting on Sehun's avoidance of his invitation.

 

 

The blond snorted at his answer, leaning on the wall behind him. ’’Yeah, I guess that’s what we’re all here for. But, you didn’t come to Korea just for that, no?’’

 

 

’’I’m visiting.’’ 

 

 

Sehun felt the man piercing gaze on him, he averted his eyes, fidgeting.

 

 

’’I like it here,’’ the man added.

 

 

He nodded. ’’Yeah, it’s good living here. Though, I know nothing about living in an other country,’’ he confessed.

 

 

’’Never travelled?’’

 

 

Sehun shrugged. ’’Didn’t have the opportunity.’’

 

 

’’Well China is good, Canada too…’’ the man said offhandedly.

 

 

’’You moved a lot!’’ Sehun was quite impressed.

 

 

’’I had to. Kinda…’’ he trailed off, and hopped on another subject.

 

 

’’So since you asked earlier, I guess there’s a reason for you to be clubbing tonight?’’

 

 

’’Right!’’ Sehun backed off the wall. He had to go, now. It had been enough. ’’I came with my friends to have fun. I’ll go back.’’ 

 

 

He made a move to the door, a bit hesitant about asking Kris to come with him. It was tempting. The man had piqued his interest.

 

 

He turned back, finding him staring intensively at his cellphone. He seemed upset, scrolling down the screen.

 

 

Sehun waited. Kris looked up. 

 

 

’’Something came up with a friend,’’ he said, with a worried air, ’’An accident.’’

 

 

He closed his phone, clutching it in his fist, changing his expression. ’’But I want to invite you to drink coffee next Tuesday, would that be okay?’’

 

 

Sehun stared, swooned at the now soft expression on Kris’s face. Warmth was slowly creeping up to his head, bringing red to his cheeks.

 

 

’’Yeah, let’s exchange numbers,’’ he agreed.