Run

City Wolf

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was running in circles, the wild wolves cornering him. He was getting listless, not listening to his senses, not seeing the way to go. 

 

He came face to face with a narrow river. It could be enough to distance himself, he reasoned, jumping in it. The current was strong, he growled trying to grip stones at the bottom and swimming at the same time. He pained to get on the other side. But he reached it. He fell on the shore exhausted, but he couldn’t give up now.

 

On the other side, the wolves were stalling before the river. They seemed to hesitate, but they decided to cross it.

 

Sehun howled in despair. He ran, but he knew his strength was running out. Would they kill him?

 

Suddenly, his body hit the ground harshly. Air got pushed out of his lungs. Over him, Kris was crouched, snout in the air, eyes glowing. Sehun whined, wanting to break down. His stress was winning over him. He transformed to human, arms going to enlace the wolf above him. 

 

Kris transformed, heat radiating out of his body. He was sweaty, muscles tensed. 

 

’’Yixing told me.’’ He sounded defeated. Sehun looked around, his grip firmer on Kris’s shoulders. The wolves weren’t there, but they growls were coming nearer and nearer. They had to run, or fight.

 

’’They’re too many. They’re angry at you. Sehun…’’ the alpha lamented.

 

Kris pushed him away. Sehun cried in alarm. Their eyes met, fear and stress mixing. 

 

Kris leaned on him, their foreheads touching. ’’I have to claim you,’’ he whispered urgently. ’’They won’t interrupt, their anger will have to stop. You’ll be under my status, as a foreign wolf visitor.’’

 

Sehun cried, breaking down. Was this how wild wolves’s laws worked? They had his friend prisoner, why had he to abide to their rules!? But he wanted to live. 

 

The alpha dipped his nose in his neck, breathing him. His lips was against his skin, pressing. It was hot, Kri's smell permeating his brain.

 

He stared in Kris’s eyes, he trusted him. If he was here, knowing the wild wolves were after his life, and offering his help, than he had to.

 

Still he had no idea, what claiming really was, but he could still understand, he would be one with Kris.

 

Kris found his eyes, his hands holding his biceps.  ’’Are you really okay with this Sehun?’’ he asked.

 

The silence was eery, around them. Sehun looked, seven wolves enclosing them, growling lowly. 

 

He was speechless, he had no choice, he wanted to scream. But that wouldn’t keep him alive so,

 

’’Yes! Do it!’’ he cried.

 

Kris grunted in response, turning him on his front as if nothing, his fangs appearing, penetrating deeply into Sehun’s neck. 

 

Sehun screamed as it hurt. Tears rolling profusely on his cheeks. He hid his face on the ground, hands balled in fists.  His body was shaking at the intrusion. And the heat at his neck was overwhelming, Kris's teeth stuck in his skin.

 

He felt as if his life was in the alpha's hands. Sehun grinded his teeth. He breathed deeply. Kris covered his body, pressing himself close, his smell calming Sehun. It was strong and intense. Sehun understood as they were locked together—Kris, was now his Alpha. And he had been claimed. He was owned. He shuddered in pain, his blood pulsing to his ears, the wound of his neck open. He turned to Kris, whining to him. 

 

His lips covered his own. Sehun sighed, still accepting the slight soothness it gave him. 

 

The wolves around them howled in unison. Slowly, they retreated, yips echoing in the air.

 

*

 

Sehun was exhausted. 

 

Kris turned him on his back. ’’Mate, ’’ he whispered to him, the claim bite, and then kissing him deeply.

 

Sehun lay, lips open, eyes closed. Kris sloshed his body close to his, rubbing his head against his shoulder. 

 

Stress had dissovled, but the omega was left with the dread of what had just happened.