Found

City Wolf

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

With his money back, Sehun ranted a car and drove to the forest. 

 

This time, he was going by himself, and no one knew of it. Sehun felt pressed by time and anxious for Baekhyun. He had to go, he couldn’t wait any longer.

 

Once arrived, he entered the forest, and disvested himself, then hid quickly his clothes and belongings at the base of a tree.

 

He transformed to wolf, and ran to the spot of the fight. There he easily found Baekhyun’s smell, he chased it in the woods, careful of his presence. 

 

His plan was to appear to his friend when he was alone. And then, they would leave incognito to the city. 

 

As he felt nearer and nearer to the pack’s camp, Sehun tried to mask his smell with earth and leaves he found on the ground. He hoped he had done enough, approaching their den witout being noticed. 

 

He could sense presences farther before him. 

 

He had found them. 

 

He got close, and looking through the branches, he saw wolves in their human form, sorting fruits. Sehun was curious, as he observed their den, the huts and the fire place. It was small and it was calm. The hunters had left the den. It was the best moment, he thought. 

 

He circled the camp, as first he had to locate Baekhyun. 

 

He found him, back against a hut, discussing with another wolf. So, he had to wait. 

 

Sehun was ecstatic, he was so near his goal. Maybe, Baekhyun would see him and make way towards him on his own. Maybe if he got a bit a little closer.

 

Near the hut, the two wolves stilled. Sehun saw the bigger one leave. It was working, Baekhyun had noticed him, he was sure.

 

Still approaching a little, Baekhyun came to him, his eyes always mindful of who could appear. He looked more worried, than relieved.

 

A meter away, Sehun couldn’t contain it. He transformed into human, stepping forward and hugging his friend. He felt arms go around his waist, Baekhyun was reciprocating. He pulled back a bit.

 

’’We have to go Baekhyun.’’ He grabbed his friend’s wrist, pulling him towards the trees.

 

But, Baekhyun’s steps were dubious, his expression conflicted.

 

’’Hurry, we have to go!’’ he urged him.

 

His friend stopped walking. ’’I’m happy you came Sehun. But I can’t leave for now!’’

 

Sehun felt incomprehesion invade him.

 

’’Things changed so quickly. I got to stay with Chanyeol’s pack now,’’ Baekhyun explained.

 

’’Chanyeol?’’ Was his friend refering to the big wolf? ’’The one who tried to kill me?!’’ he exclaimed himself. 

 

They had brainwashed him, Sehun concluded.

 

’’He thought, you would hurt me…’’ Baekhyun said frowning. ’’Sehun you have to leave for now, come back in a week, I’ll make them agree for you to come see me.’’

 

Sehun didn’t believe it. Baekhyun had changed, he could see it now. He was never that submissive before. Yes, it had been him, who pushed him to go in the forest, but joining a pack had never been the point of it.

 

’’I can’t leave you here!’’ he said firmly. ’’You should be free to come with me, or bring me here, without having to win their agreement!’’

 

’’Sehun,’’ Baekhyun begged, ’’it doesn’t work like that here. For them, you trespassed their territory!’’

 

Sehun grabbed tighly Baekhyun’s wrist. He couldn’t pay mind to these words. They had to get away right now. He dragged his friend, hoping he would cooperate soon. 

 

’’No! Wait!’’ Baekhyun screamed.

 

Sehun looked behind them, alarmed. Wolves had appeared, crouching forward, ready to bounce on them. 

 

’’We have to transformed and run, Baekhyun!’’ he said, tugging at his wrist.

 

A ferocious growled, reverberated in the area. Sehun shivered, and taking this opportunity, Baekhyun escaped his grip.

 

’’I can’t leave, I’m tied here,’’ he explained, hands grapsing his belly. What did he mean by that? Sehun was confused.

 

’’Sehun, leave before they get you! I can’t stop them, without hurting myself and, and…’’ Baekhyun begged, the end never leaving his lips,  his hands still on his belly.

 

Behind them, the wolves howled, before they set off for him. Sehun tensed, fear invading his body. ’’Go!’’ his friend shouted.

 

Sehun came in action, transforming into wolf . The wolves were hot on his heels, Sehun howled in anguish as he was pursued, running faster.