Victoria

City Wolf

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's block was as decrepit as he remembered it to be. 

 

 

The neighbourhood was tranquil at this hour, children back to school and workers to their tasks. The same as last time, Sehun took the emergency stairs to enter Baekhyun’s living room. 

 

 

Immediately after he stepped inside, he came to know who had made these noises that heard Sooyoung. 

 

 

 

Sehun knew his smell well, now. Without having ever smelled it, nose against his skin, he knew Kris’s smell at a sniff.

 

 

He had came here, it was definite. But, what for? 

 

 

It was troubling. 

 

 

Sehun left the appartment’s building, searching around leftovers of Kris’s presence. 

 

 

He had nearly gave up, when he saw two streets away, someone looking familiar. Walking closer in her direction, he realized it was Kris’s friend, Victoria.

 

 

He ran to her, throwing away any reserve. She sensed him coming, running too. Still, Sehun caught up to her, falling on her in fear she would escape. Around them some passerbys screamed. But Sehun grabbed her arm, leading her inside a shop.

 

 

’’Let me go!’’ she screamed.

 

 

Sehun didn’t budge. ’’You’re Kris’s friend aren’t you!?’’

 

 

She glared, not answering. ’’You’re the mutt snooping around in the forest. What were you doing there?’’

 

 

Finally he had his confirmation, it really had been them there. ’’I was searching for my friend Baekhyun. He disappeared. Know anything about it?’’

 

 

She frowned avoiding his eyes.

 

 

’’I heard you talking about your other friend, Jessica. You said bloodlust.’’

 

 

’’I did, but I don’t get where you want to go with this. It’s you, I should question in following us around.’’

 

 

Sehun thought she lied well. He wouldn’t be caught in her web.

 

 

’’He’s been gone for more than I week. I have to find him. Did she do something to him?!’’ He was loosing patience. He could have his answer right now.

 

 

’’Jessica’s bloodlust is for wild animals. We have nothing to do with your friend,’’ she placaded him.

 

 

His grip loosened on her arms. She jerked off, taking this opening to run away. Sehun came to his senses, running after her, once again. 

 

 

’’Then why had his appartment Kris’s scent!?’’ he shouted after her.

 

 

She turned visibly confused. ’’That, I don’t know…’’ Turning away she resumed her escape.

 

 

’’You have my wallet! Give it back!’’ He yelled. At least he wanted to get it back. 

 

 

Every bits of this affair was strange. He wasn’t finished at all in finding Baekhyun.

 

 

’’You have a date with him tomorrow. He will be there!’’ she yelled to him, running backwards. ’’You just have to be there too!’’

 

 

Sehun stopped running, letting her go. It didn’t make sense. Who were these people, and why had Baekhyun disappeared?