Lost Item

City Wolf

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was once, near the city, that Sehun realized he had forgotten his wallet in the forest. He had stressed over it for a bit, on his own. Fearing to find Kris and his friend back there, asking for questions. But, he couldn’t let it go that easily. He asked Jongin if they could go back. The other wolf sighed, asking Sehun to take better care of his stuff and worrying at the same time about what had happened. Sehun promised to tell him everything.

 

 

They stopped around where Sehun had lost it. They searched the ground, but couldn’t find any trace of it. When, his nose caught the scent of a wolf, Kris’s one, Sehun’s blood froze in his veins. He was certain, it had been picked up by them. In the end, they had chased after him. 

 

 

Were they really a bunch of murderous wild wolves escaping China?

 

 

Sehun shuddered slightly, asking to go back to the city. There, he would feel safee. Jongin agreed, again asking of Sehun to tell him what was going on.

 

 

Back in his apartment, he told everything to his friend, holding his head between his hands. 

 

 

’’Isn’t this far fetched? You’re sure it was him back there?’’ Jongin asked.

 

 

Sehun turned to him, eyes wide. ’’Yes. My senses are those of a wolf, you know.’’

 

 

Jongin nodded, then scratched his head, pensive. ’’Then, it cannot be taken lightly. We can’t bring this to the police, our identities would discovered.’’

 

 

The blond bit his lip. ’’I can’t imagine Baekhyun dead. Why would a wolf kill another of his kind?’’

 

 

’’Then maybe, what you saw wasn’t related at all with Baekhyun’s disappearance,’’ Jongin proposed with positivity.

 

 

Sehun lowered his head. ’’But, such a coincidence is weird, no?…And I’m supposed to have a date with him Tuesday…’’

 

 

’’It’s definitely weird but… Anyway, he has your wallet, you said. What do you do about that?’’ 

 

 

He didn’t know what to answer Jongin. His wallet was the least of his fears, though he wanted it back.  

 

 

’’I’ll text him. See if he comes around, if he tells me straight that he saw me.’’

 

 

Jongin raised an eyebrow. ’’I think it’s the best thing to do.’’

 

 

 

 

Kris hadn’t contacted him since the episode in the forest. Sehun stared at his screen, trying to find the right words to send. 

 

 

But after the long pondering and once the message sent, Kris hadn’t answered him. 

 

 

 

Finally, Jongin left for his appartment, still on the adrenaline, saying as goodbye, that if Baekhyun was really one of their victims, they would have to take justice in their own hands. 

 

 

Sehun didn’t want to go there. He hoped it was all a misunderstanding on his part, and that tomorrow, Baekhyun would appear alive and healthy. 

 

 

Still with no answer from the tall wolf, Sehun fell asleep.