Little Princess

Me vs Kingkas: Wae Me?!

‘Nope. My life just got worst.’ You twitched as you walked down the hallway in school while people are whispering and looking at you with judgmental eyes. You mentally rolled your eyes when you noticed one of the girls glaring at you. ‘What is wrong with this school?’ you mentally grumbled and cursed the kingkas for giving your life in high school worst now.

You decided to take a quick stop in the girls’ bathroom. When you arrived, you stand front of the mirror and take off your glasses. You take out your handkerchief to clean your glasses, ‘This is stupid. My high school life is supposed to be fun and excitement. Not get death glares by stupid fangirls just because I happens to be involve those damn kingkas!’ you thought grumbled.

But then you paused as you stared at the mirror, you have striking resemble of your umma. You frowned and quickly put on your glasses, it still hurts to know that you can never see your umma ever again and your face reminds you so much of her.

Then the door opens which caught your attention and saw couple of girls walked in. They were gossiping as they walked to the mirrors net to you. “I heard that GOT7 kingkas are going to have replacement for the show. Because Yugyeom-oppa got hurt.” One of them pouted.

You cringe as you felt guilty, ‘I feel bad…’ you grimaced and adjusted your backpack straps and left the girls’ restroom.

“Nuna!” a very familiar voice which you closed your eyes; silent begging for him not to come to you.

However, he did. “Nuna~” he sang happily as he walked around you and you opened your eyes and give him a weakly smile.

Bambam beamed at you, “Come with me. Others are waiting.” He said as he grabbed your hand and dragged you down the hallway while ignored the stares and whispers.

You felt like you pissed off someone up there that has something against you. ‘Whoever you are up there, I’m SORRY!’ you mentally cried.

[][][][][]

You observed the place carefully. Apparently, the kingkas owned this classroom as their practice room/break room.

JB walked to you and hand you his folders, “This is the information about the show and rules. And also… I need you to sign this for be temporarily member.” He said as he shuffled through the papers and take one out. He hands you the form that you signed your name unhappily.

Jinyoung and Youngjae are chatting something in the corner with the black and silver stereo over their smartphones. Bambam is changing his shoes while Jackson is listening to his music through headphones. Mark is sitting on the chair while reading his book and Yugyeom is sitting on the top of the desk with is smartphone.

JB looked over and nodded his head, “Good. And here.” He gave you another form paper, “This needs to be sign by your parents’ permission. I need this back by this Friday, okay?” you nodded understanding and bit your lip in slight worried, ‘I knew Kate wouldn’t sign this, I hope appa will be home by Friday…if not…’ you made a face. You do not want to go there.

You shake your head quickly as you will deal with it later. You put the form into your backpack and grabbed another bag that carried your dance shoes. You grabbed it and changes your shoes into maroon with black high tops.

JB clapped his hands that bought all members attention. “Alright, let’s show the dance moves to our new member.” He said with a smile.

‘Temporarily.’ You mentally added as you stand back to watch them.

GOT7 members stand in their position except Yugyeom who is still sitting on top of the desk. Jackson quickly the stereo and return to his placed. The music started in excellent beats and familiar voice appeared. Your eyes wide in surprised to hear Mark started to sing and dancing. Each member sings and dance.

(Video of GOT7 "A")-----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Y3tdNmHGs (Ignore that Yugyeom is not there, his ankle is sprained, remember~)

You were impressed, ‘They can dance and sing really good. They could’ve become the idol group easily.’ You thought while watching them dancing. You observed their moves and feet carefully.

After their dance, they stared at you; waiting for your respond or any reaction. You tilted your head, “That was pretty cool.” You said honestly.

Bambam grinned and ran to you. “Come on!” he grabbed your hands to dragged you in. Jackson was excited while Youngjae and Jinyoung went to take quick drink. JB explained to you about your position and dance formation. Mark just stand by with his hands into his pockets. Yugyeom knew that you’ll get this dance down as he watched you observed earlier.

[][][][][]

After two hours of practicing dance with GOT7. You managed to get the half-way dance down and the kingkas were impressed how fast you learn and quickly fixed the mistakes too. After you changed your shoes and gathered your things, and ready to leave without saying anything. However, Jackson wrapped his arms around you, “Where do you think you are going little princess?” Jackson grinned at you.

You made a face, “Little…princess?” you slightly feel offended at his nickname.

“Let us take you home nuna~” Bambam said cutely.

You twitched as you watch all members were thinking the same thing. “No.” you blunted with a boring face. “I can go home just fine.” You said as you dropped Jackson’s arms from you.

“But it’s late.” Youngjae protected.

Jinyoung nodded his head, “He’s right. It’s not safe for a girl like you to walk home in the dark.” He said with a charming smile.

You sighed loudly, “I’ve been walking home plenty times on my own. This is nothing. Bye.” You said calmly yet slight irritated. You turned and left the room almost as fast as you could.

GOT7 members stared at the door and glanced at each other. Jackson pouted, “I was hoping she’s open up to us.” He whined.

JB half-shrugged his shoulder, “I guess we’ll just have to keep trying.” He said.

Jinyoung crossed his arms, “Just be patience. She’ll eventually open up.” He narrowed his eyes at Bambam, Youngjae, and Jackson, “Don’t force her.” He warned them and they sulked.

Mark glanced through the window and watched you leave through the gate and turned to left until you are out of his sights. While Yugyeom held onto his clutches and pushed himself to the door, “Let’s go home.” He said.

~Meanwhile~

You crossed your arms while walking down the sidewalk. You shivered as you rubbed your arms for the warmth. ‘I should bring extra jacket just in case.’ You made mental note for that.

Suddenly, shivers came down your spines. It wasn’t the cold. It was the feeling of ominous. You halt your step and turned your head over your shoulder in suspicion. There was no one behind you. “Must be my imagination.” You mused and continue to walked.

Footsteps heard from behind and you nearly tripped. But you walk without acting any suspicion. ‘Where did that come from?’ you thought in nervously. You grabbed your smartphone from your pocket just in case to call the emergency numbers.

About nearly ten minutes, the footsteps sounded pretty loud and fast-paced. You bits your lips as you picked up fast-paced. ‘Oh no…this can’t be happening…’ you thought as you attempted to calm down.

Before you know it, the footsteps are too close to you and you were not comfortable with it. You can do one thing. Run.

You sprint into run and the footsteps was running after you. You nearly squealed in panicked. “Omo omo omo omo omo omo!” you repeated as your heart was beating so fast. You quickly attempt to dial the numbers of emergency on your smartphone.

Just as you turn the corner. Hands grabbed your forearms as you nearly screamed. But voice stuck in your throat as you recognize the person, “J-jinyoung-ssi?!” you stuttered in surprised.

Jinyoung looked at you with worried, he looked over your shoulders when he heard the running footsteps. “Come with me.” He whispered to you as he grabbed your hand and dragged you with him. You quickly pick up his pace and run together.

Both of you saw a public transportation bus were about to leave. Jinyoung put fast speed in his legs that you nearly trip but manage to pick up his pace. “Wait!!” Jinyoung screamed out the bus driver who luckily heard it. He stopped the bus and pushed the door open, Jinyoung and you arrived the door and jumped inside. Jinyoung pushed his money into the box and dragged you toward the ends of the seat and sat down. Your legs were shaking from the run as you plopped down next to him. The bus driver shakes his head as he closed the door and drives.

You and Jinyoung glanced behind and saw a black tall figure just stood there; watching them away from its’ reach. “What…was that?” you panted as your heart still beating fast.

Jinyoung panted and turned his head back, “Aish…that was…close…” he leaned back in relieved. He glanced at you, “You okay?” he asked in concerned.

You nodded your head and glanced around the bus, it was empty since it is rather late. “Where…did you come from? And who…was that?” you wondered.

“I was walking home in short-cut way.” Jinyoung explained, “I heard running and happened to catch you before you could bump into me.” he frowned, “That person…I don’t know who exactly but I did hear the news there was escaped criminal in the area…” he said.

You paled, “Escaped criminal?” you gulped in nervously.

Jinyoung nodded his head as his run through his hair with his fingers, “Ye, it could be him or it could be someone different. But I’m glad that I decided to walk tonight. Or else…something horrible will happen to you.” He said in relieved.

You nodded your head silently and leaned back in speechless. You never really thought that there’s someone out there who is dangerous that chased after you. It scares you. You glanced at Jinyoung from the corner of your eyes, he saved you from the horrible fate and you felt grateful for that. “Thank you.” You whispered at him with small yet real smile. Jinyoung stared at you then smiles back, “Your welcome little princess.” He said.

You rolled your eyes at the nicknames but you let it go. For now.