After School: JYP Club!

Me vs Kingkas: Wae Me?!

You and Mimi walked down the sidewalk in arms. You both are chatting about bunch of things to get to know each other comfortably. You halted your steps when you heard the loud motors sound. You glanced over your shoulders and saw seven guys riding on their motor skateboard.

Mimi leaned over in awed and squealed. “Omo! Are they handsome?!” she giggled. You grimaced when you saw Yugyeom moved his hair back in boredom.

You shift your eyes at others, ‘Oh, there’s Bambam and Mark.’ You thought in curious.

‘Who are they?’ you don’t recognize four other boys. When they passed by you and Mimi. Mimi jumped, “I wonder if they are heading to the JYP Club?!” you made a face. You hope not.

Mimi dragged you toward the location where the JYP Club is held. When you both arrived at the bookstore, you raised your eyebrows in skeptical. “This is the place?” you asked Mimi in disbelief. She checked her phone and nodded her head confirmed, “Ye, not mistakes.” She said.

You walked in as the bell rang. You looked around in the empty bookstore while Mimi walked in while glanced at her phone. “This is the place…” Mimi mumbled in confused.

Then all the sudden, you heard the soft music that you and Mimi glanced at each other in baffled. You follow the sounds until you stand front of the bookshelf, you observed the books until your eyes landed on the small golden statue of an eagle head. You lifted your hand to push the eagle head that tipped back. Your eyebrow raise, ‘Seriously?’ you stare at the black mike that is hidden in the eagle head.

“Mimi, what’s the password?” you asked her as you pointed at the mike.

Mimi squealed, “You found it!” she ran to the mike as you step back. She glanced at her phone then clear , “JYP students, the password is swag style.” You made a face.

‘What’s up with that passwords? Swag style?’ you mentally snorted unamused.

The bookshelf shifted and opened. Mimi grabbed your forearm and dragged you in. ‘Aish! She’s freaking strong!’ you thought in slight annoyed.

When you and Mimi descended the stairs, you froze when you saw a girl wearing a hat glaring at you and Mimi then looked away. Mimi dragged you downstairs and you observed the room in slight impressed.

“Omo, this club looks great.” Mimi whispered to you happily.

“Yah, Mimi!” Mimi turned her head to the direction and waved at the group of students. “Hey!” she ran toward them while you stand by the stair awkwardly.

Then all the sudden, the lights focus on the empty basketball court and seven guys walked toward. All the students clapped and cheered at them. “Go Got7!!” one of the students cheered. You blinked as the loud music started which startled you that you sit back on the stair in astonishment.

Got7 started to dance and sing at the same time. You blinked owlishly that you noticed those seven boys were from earlier on their motor skateboards. ‘That’s them, no mistake.’ You thought.

(Got7 Girls Girls Girls MV-->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sAoKmg7qPI)

You raise your eyebrow at their silly moves.

Your eyes wide in surprise to see Mark showing his emotions through the dance and rapping. ‘Wow…’

Two boys stood back to back.

You saw Bambam doing his rap.

You tilted your head, ‘I didn’t know he rap…he’s good too.’

‘There’s that move again…he’s really good at it.’

Then Mark shrugged his shoulders as everyone cheering him to do the trick again.

You shakes your head softly when the GOT7 are done and all the students walked to the group and chatted excitedly.

You sigh softly, ‘I got to say, that was impressive.’ You thought with a slight smile. Then you felt your phone buzzed in your pocket. You grabbed your phone and your eyes wide at the name on your screen, ‘Appa!’ you thought happily. You haven’t talk to him for nearly a week. You quickly jogged to the corner and answer your phone.

“Appa?” you said with hopeful. You hear warm familiar chuckle.

“Hello little Te-Te.” You beamed as you use your free hand to over your ear.

“I miss you so much.” You said honestly.

“I miss you too. I’m sorry that I haven’t talk to you for a while. I’ve been busy with my work.” You frown when you heard his weary tired sighed.

“Please don’t work too much appa. It’s not good for your health.” You said in concerned.

Your appa chuckled through the phone, “Yah, I’ll be fine. No need to worry about me. How’s school? Today is your first day, right?”

You smile, “Ye, today was my first day. It was great. Well, in the beginning it was awful start though!” you complained.   

“Gasps! Why is that?” you grinned at your appa’s silly dramatic act.

“I was almost late today but I made it by running all the way to school!” you shake your head, “And then there’s this boy who rode his bicycle, he nearly crashes me but he crashed the gate instead. I tried to help him but he refused and he’s a freaking jerk!” you grumbled.

“Omo…are you okay? Is he alright?”

You sighed, “I’m fine appa, and he’s fine apparently.” You mumbled as you remembered saw him dancing with his group.

“That’s good, even though he’s a jerk. Hmm, maybe he has a reason he’s being a jerk?”

You huffed, “I doubt it appa, he hates me! He called me stupid pabo!”

“…what did you say about that?”

“That he’s an .” You blurted shamelessly.

Your appa laughed, “That’s my daughter!” you grinned widely knowing your appa would be proud of you sticking up for yourself.

“And then the worst part is that he’s my partner for the rest of the year!” you whined, “And then he’s also in my dance class too…but I got different partner in my dance class though. He’s very quiet. Too quiet. Although…” you mumbled the last part when you remember seeing Mark’s dance and rap. ‘Not quiet when he’s in performance.’ You thought.

“Wae you have two boys partners?” you chuckled.

“I got a girl partner in my science lab. She’s really nice.” You said.

“Good to know. I’m glad that your first day got a little bit better in the end. Worst starts but in the end, it wasn’t so bad, right?”

“Ye, appa.” You agreed with him.

Then you heard your appa sighed as you knew what that meant, “You have to go?” you asked him disappointedly.

“I’m sorry little Te-Te…my client is on their way and I have to set up the papers.” You just half smile while your eyes soften, “It’s okay appa, I understand.”

“At least you’re not alone. You have your stepmother.” You silent cringe, “That made me feel bit better. So, I’ll see you and Kate next week.”

“For sure?” your eyes spark in happy the thought that your appa is coming home soon.

“For sure!” he laughed happily as you grinned widely.

“I love you appa.”

“I love you little Te-Te, always and forever in my heart.” You smile softly that your appa always said that to you ever since you were so little. You hang up the phone and put in your pocket.

You adjusted your backpack and turned around to leave the club however, you bumped into someone as the drink spill accidentally onto the shirt.

“Aish!”

“I’m sorry!” You bowed in apology.

“You again little stupid pabo?!” you twitched and slowly glared at the . Yugyeom glared at you in ticked off and annoyed. You crossed your arms in irritated, “Oh, it’s Mr. .” You sarcastic said in fake cheered.

Yugyeom gritted his teeth as he shakes his hands from the drink that spilt, “You really get on my nerve.”

You scoffed at him, “I should be the one saying that!” you snapped at him.

“Yugyeom, is everything okay?” One of the GOT7 member walked to him in concerned, he glanced at you in curious. “Oh, hey… I’m JR.” he introduced himself politely.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes, “Ignore her, she’s not worth it.” He twitched annoyed. JR raise his eyebrows at him, “Yah, there’s a girl in presence. Watch your attitude.” JR scolded him.

“Whatever.” Yugyeom grumbled.

You gritted your teeth, “It’s fine.” You force to grin at JR, “I already knew he’s an anyways.” You fluttered your eyelashes at Yugyeom who glares at you.

JR glanced at you and Yugyeom in curious until other guys walked up to them. “Is there a party in here that I don’t know about?” a boy grinned with a wink.

“No.” Yugyeom grumbled wanting to leave right now and change out of his sticky wet shirt.

The boy hummed and noticed you, “Oh! Yah, I’m wild and y Jackson!”

You stare at him in suspicion, something tells you that he’s not safe. Jackson winked at you, “You look yummy babe.” He wiggles his eyebrows and you made a face. ‘Yep. Not safe.’

Other boy slapped Jackson’s head, “Don’t mind him, he’s always like this.” He smiled at you gently. “I’m JB.” He introduced himself.

You glanced at the boys that you got their names except one and as if he reads her mind, “Hey! I’m Youngjae! Nice to meet you!” Youngjae waved at you nicely.

JB glanced at Bambam with raise eyebrows, Bambam blinked and surrendered his hands, “She knew my name already.” He smiled, “She’s in my dance class along with Yugyeom and Mark.” Bambam explained as Mark standing behind the group with his hands in his pockets in boredom. Bambam glanced at you, “You’re…Song, Teia. Right? The freestyle dancer?”

You glanced at him as you slowly nod your head. Bambam grinned, “She’s really good at freestyle dance, I thought it was pretty cool!” he complimented as he let his friends know.

Jackson suddenly appeared next to you with his arm slung over your shoulder, “I didn’t know you dance. You should show us your y moves.” You stare at him in deadpanned.

“I rather not.” You blunted as you moved your shoulders to drop his arm. Jackson pouted sadly at you. Yugyeom sighed, “She’s not that good.” He grumbled.

You glared at Yugyeom, “You know, I thought that maybe you might be a bad mood or that I got wrong impression at the wrong place in the wrong time. Or whatever the reason was! You are an !” you snapped at him.

Other boys stare at you in shocked or amused. They never seen any girl tried to pick a fight against them before. Yugyeom huffed, “And you are extremely jelly-fish legs with pabo pea-size brain!” he snapped back.

You raise your eyebrow at him with dangerously tint in your eyes, “You are annoying rude-!”

“You are crazy loud-mouth unattractive little girl!”

“Ooh? You are a freaking stupid muscle-idiot giant!”

Jackson slugs his arms over Bambam and Youngjae with an eyebrow in amused watching the verbal fighting between you and Yugyeom. JB crossed his arms while JR’s jaw dropped in shocked to hear such a mouth from a lady. Bambam just blinked while Youngjae shakes his head in shocked. Mark tilted his head in slight amused while watching.

“AISH! You are so ANNOYING!”

“I SHOULD SAY THE SAME THING YOU FREAKING GIANT!” you hissed at him. You huffed that you can feel your throat are getting tired and dry so you settled with a glare. “I don’t’ want to waste my time arguing with an idiot giant !” you stomped around the group of boys to leave.

“Good! I don’t want to waste my time with annoying little pabo either!” Yugyeom snapped and you halted your steps.

You glanced over your shoulders, ‘There’s no way I’m letter you be the last word.’ You lifted up a finger that shocked the GOT7 and you smirked in triumphed and walked away in confident.  

Jackson blinked and whistle, “Damn, that girl got guts!” he guffawed.

“That’s not even a proper for a girl who do that.” JR whisper in shocked and astonished.  

JB looked at Yugyeom, “You two really don’t like each other.” He said in amused. He never seen or heard a girl hates one of the member from GOT7 who knowns as Kingkas in JYP High School.

Yugyeom huffed and walked away to the boys’ bathroom and Bambam followed him along with Youngjae.

Jackson grinned, “I like her.” He glanced at Mark, “What do you think of her?” he asked his friend. Mark just shrugged his shoulders and Jackson made a face. “You no fun.”

Mark just ignore Jackson as his eyes glance up at the stairs where you disappeared, ‘She’s…interesting.’ He thought with small ghost smirk.