Chat

Me vs Kingkas: Wae Me?!

The sounds of running footsteps and the on-going cursing out loud without caring anyone who heard it.

“ !” you over-slept and you forgot to turn on your alarm clock. “Double !” you cursed out loud as you ignored the disgusted looks from adult people walking by. Your heart was beating so fast that you glanced at your wrist-watch, the gate will close in ten minutes and you are only about thirty minutes away from the school.

You cursed once again until you heard familiar motor sounds behind you. You turned your head over your shoulders as you run and saw Jinyoung riding on his motor-skateboard.

He noticed you as he smiles wide. He raises his hand at you as he is getting closer to you. You halt and walk close to the street, when he’s near and you grabbed his hand and he pulled you behind him. You landed gracefully and held onto his jacket.

“Wae are you here when you supposed to be at school right now?” Jinyoung asked you slightly louder so you can hear.

You scoffed, “It’s your fault.” You grumbled.

Jinyoung chuckled, “How is it my fault? It wasn’t my idea to stay up until three in the morning.”

You rolled your eyes, “It wasn’t my idea either!” you defended yourself.

Jinyoung laughed, “Okay! How about this, it’s both of our fault?”

You thought about it and nodded your head. “Okay.” You agreed.

In about three minutes until the gate is closing, Jinyoung and you made it through the school gate and he went to the parking lot. Just as he was about to turn off his motor-skateboard, you jumped off and ran straight to the door, “Thanks Jinyoung!” you shouted in grateful and Jinyoung chuckled.

“That girl.” He shakes his head fondly. 

[][][][][]

You slumped onto the chair with relief that you barely made it in class. ‘Wae me?’ you hate to be late because you do not want to get scold nor get detention.

“Pabo.” You twitched and turned slowly as your glared at Yugyeom. He has a smirk on his face that you would love to slap it off.

“What?” you grumbled.

Yugyeom tilted his head, “You missed the practice yesterday. You need to make it up today after school.” He said.

You made a face, “Do I have a choice?” you sarcastically and he just smirked wide.

You rolled your eyes and turned around, ‘Bastard.’ You grumbled; unaware that Yugyeom was actually relieved that you are here. And the class is started as the teacher walked in.

After couple of classes, you walked into the dance room and suddenly, a body hit you. You stumbled back as you regain your balance and noticed that Bambam was hugging you. You made a face, “Bambam… can you let go?” you blunted.

Bambam pouted as he clings on you. “Nuna… yesterday was boring without you.” He whined and you sighed.

You attempted to unwrap his arms from you but he tightens enough that you give up which made him happy.

Across the dance class room, Mark was relieved to see you okay and little hurt that you didn’t reply his text message yesterday.

Yugyeom walked in with his crutches and saw Bambam clinging on you, “Yah, let her go.” Yugyeom said uninterested.

Bambam pouted at his friend, “But…but… we haven’t seen her yesterday and I don’t like it.” He said.

You rolled your eyes and Yugyeom shifted his crutches toward you and Bambam and he kicked Bambam with his uninjured foot.

Bambam yelped as he let go of you and glared at Yugyeom. “Oi!” Yugyeom and Bambam are arguing at each other and you walked away without getting involve with their stupid argument.

You saw Mark leaning against the wall and went to him. “I’m sorry for missing our practice yesterday.” You apologized.

Mark just nod his head then he stared at the ground, “Wae didn’t you reply my text yesterday?” he asked you in curious.

You blinked few times and tiled your head, “Your text? I didn’t notice that I have a text.” You mumbled, “Sorry about that. I would’ve reply if I had pay more attention to my phone.” You explained as you feel little guilty and Mark felt better.

“It’s fine.” Mark said, “You knew about extra practice today after school?” you sighed loudly and nodded your head. “We’ll be practice at Youngjae’s garage. Big enough for us to dance.” Mark explained softly and you nodded your head understanding.

‘Well, isn’t this fun?’ you thought sarcastically.

[][][][]][

After school, you stand outside behind the school building as you wait for them. The soft motor sounds that caught your attention and you glanced up. Seven boys riding their motor-skateboard and Jinyoung grinned at you. Just like this morning, he reaches his hand out and you went to grab it. He pulled you onto his motor-skateboard and you held onto his jacket.

You glanced at Bambam who waved at you happily as you automatic waved back. Then shifted your eyes to Yugyeom who is obviously in bored even though he has his ankle sprained, he’s pretty good controlling his skateboard. You turned your head and made a face when Jackson gave you air kiss and you rolled your eyes. You glanced back and saw Youngjae and Mark riding side by side and Youngjae smiles at you and Mark nod his head. You turned back to forward and noticed that JB is leading them since he is the leader after all.

When they arrived at Youngjae’s house, you observed the place.

Youngjae turned off his motor-skateboard and jogged toward the garage door and opened the small box. He pressed the codes in and the garage door lifted up. Everyone turned off their skateboards as well and you jumped off Jinyoung’s motor-skateboard. You walked to the garage with carefully examined at it.

JB clapped, “Let’s get practice going.” He said as the rest of the members getting ready while Yugyeom went to sit on the stool. You placed your backpack on the floor against the wall and glad that you change your shoes already. You went to the position along with other members and Yugyeom the music.

 After an hour or so, they took a break from the dance practice. You walk to your backpack and grabbed it. You check for your water bottle and just as you found it, your phone vibrated. You picked up your phone from the pocket of your backpack and checked the caller ID. You were surprised because it was Young-Mi, your childhood friend. You quickly answered, “Young-Mi?” you set your backpack down.

“Te-te~ I’m so sorry that we haven’t talk for a week! I felt terrible but things have been so crazy in here! Please forgive me?” Young-Mi sang the last part.

You chuckled softly unaware that kingkas members paused and watching you. “It’s okay Young-Mi. I understand. I’ve been busy too that I couldn’t have time to talk to you either.” You understood and Young-Mi sighed in relief.

“Oh thank goodness! I was so worried that you’ll be upset with me.”

You raise your eyebrows, “You know the only thing that will upset me.” You said and Young-Mi hummed knowingly.

“Te-te, I was wondering, can you spend the night here? I really miss you and we have a lot of catch up!” Young-Mi said with hopeful.

You tilted your head, “Ye, eung. I can tonight actually. Your parents won’t mind?”

“You know my parents loves you as their daughter, Te-te!” you smile, “You are welcome here anytime you want!”

“What time?” you asked in curious.

“Umm… Is six o’ clock work for you?”

“Ye, that’s fine. Gives me enough time.”

Young-Mi squealed excitedly, “I’m so excited to see you very soon Te-te!”

You smile in amused, “Yeah, me too Young-Mi. I’ll text you later, okay?”

“Okay~ See you soon Te-te!”

“Bye-bye.” You hang-up and put your phone away. Then you turned around and saw all members stared at you.

You crossed your arms, “What?” you narrowed your eyes at them in suspicion. They snapped out of it and do what they were doing before. You rolled your eyes and took a sip of your water bottle.

[][][][][]

After the dance practice, you arrived at home from the public transportation bus that’s not too far from your place. Anyways, you walked into your home and noticed that Kate is not here which you are happy about it. You quickly ran upstairs and into your bedroom. You picked up your baffle bag and grabbed few things for the night. You picked up your phone charger and ear-buds to put in your bag. After you double check your things until you satisfied. You zipped up the bag and picked up from your bed. You were glad that your best friend lives practically right next door.

You grabbed your phone to send a text to Young-Mi that you are on your way. You walked down the stairs and inform the maid that you’ll stay at your friend’s house and left. You walked down the sidewalk and glanced up at your friend’s house.

You knocked the door, Young-Mi answered with a big smile on her face. “Te-te!” she glopped on you as you stumbled a little.

“Oi, don’t put all your weight on me! Your heavy!” you snapped in annoyed and Young-Mi giggled.

She breaks the hug and dragged you inside. “Daddy is still at work and umma is in her office room; doing paperwork so we won’t disturb her.” She explained the lack of her parents’ presence and you nodded your head understanding.

“Okay.”

Young-Mi dragged her to her bedroom and you glanced around.

Not a thing has change.

You set your backpack and bag down on the floor and sits on Young-Mi’s bed. Young-Mi joined you as she crisscross her legs and grabbed her stuffed animal frog on her laps. “Te-te… how are you? How’s school?” she asked you in curious.

You sighed, “Well… at first, it was exciting to go to JYP High but then…” you made a face, “…I think I have a ty luck and I swear who’s ever up there has something against me.” You grumbled.

Young-Mi raise her eyebrows at you, “What happened?” she asked in concerned.

You fall back on the bed, “Once upon a time, there was a girl who likes to be alone and stay in the shadow. She almost got hurt by a bastard who rides a bicycle and he was definitely downright bastard…” you sarcastically tell your childhood story in fairy tale version.

After the fabulous tale, Young-Mi eyes wide at you with pity and amused. “Oh…wow… so you really have to be temporary member in the group?” she felt bad for you.

You sighed as you nodded your head. Then you glanced at Young-Mi, “What about you? How’s YG High?”

Young-Mi smiles wide, “It was great actually. I’ve learned interesting things about that school, like… 2NE1 Queenka group was glamorously and famous in YG High few years ago. I’ve heard they broke up because each had different job career. It was kind of sad but understandable because not everyone has same goal.” Young-Mi said, “And Big Bang Kingkas are really fantastic singers. I’ve heard them sing couple of times and they are amazing.” She said in awed.

Then in about twenty minutes of talking about YG High, Young-Mi hugs her frog, “Te-te…” you hummed, “…I’ve found out wae Kate was here.”

“Seriously?”

Young-Mi nodded her head, “Turns out that she was talking to my parents about transfer me to some kind of boarding school because you will go there too.” She said.

You grimaced, “Appa told me last night about that…” you mumbled.

Young-Mi tilted her head, “Are you going to transfer school?”

You shook your head, “Hell no. JYP High is my dream. I won’t let her take that away from me. Appa understood wae I want to stay and so no transfer school is happening. Not ever.” You promised and Young-Mi smiles.

“I’m glad.”

After couple of hours chatting, you went to take a shower and Young-Mi jumped off her bed and walked to her baloney. She opened and walked out as she stretched her arms up in the air. Young-Mi sighed in heavenly when she popped her back.

She observed her view and saw something out of shape. She blinked couple of times and leaned forward, she could’ve swore she saw a large shadow standing by the tree. However, nothing is there, “Was that my imagination?” she mumbled in confused.

Then shrugged her shoulders and turned around but halt when she heard snap noises. Young-Mi glanced over her shoulders in suspicion, there’s nothing out of ordinary as far as she could see. “I must be tired…” she mused out loud and walked back inside her bedroom with the slid shut behind her and closed her curtains.

Young-Mi may have thought it was her imagination but it wasn’t. Turns out there are a shadow figure standing there out of hiding with a camera in hands. “That was close.” A mysterious voice said and walked away from the house.