Oh Jeez...

Me vs Kingkas: Wae Me?!

‘This is only my third day and how on earth did I even got involved in this situation?’ you twitched annoying while glaring at Yugyeom’s back as you are following him. It’s small break now that Yugyeom demanded you to meet his friends. You mentally sighed as your shoulder dropped in dramatically depressed.

When Yugyeom arrived at the spot near behind the school where the few benches are and foundation wasn’t that far that you can still see it. You recognized the group of boys sitting on the bench or the ground as they are chatting.

“Yah.” Yugyeom called out his friends’ attention that brought all heads toward him and you. You grimaced that you couldn’t believe that you are facing them after you gave them a finger. ‘Great. Can my life get any better?’ you grumbled.

Bambam’s eyes spark up, “Nuna!” he stood up from the ground and ran toward you. You froze in spot when he suddenly hugs you. You blinked in shocked. No one has noticed Mark’s reaction when he saw Bambam got comfortably hugging you.

“Whoa!” Jackson stood up from his seat as he raises his hand. “Nu-uh, I don’t think so!” he said in English with diva tone as he walked toward you. He separated you and Bambam and eyeing on innocent smiling boy. Jackson narrowed his eyes at Bambam in suspicion, “What were you doing?” he asked in cautioned.

Bambam blinked innocently with sweet smile, “I don’t know what you are talking about.” He said sweetly angelic look.

Jackson gave the his deadpanned, “Haha…cute.” He dryly said.

You just blinked and took small step back from the crazy boys. The rest of the guys walked toward you and others. JR smiles charmingly at you, “Hello.” He greeted nicely. You greeted him back by nod your head. Your eyes met Mark’s eyes that he nod his head in greeting with small hint of smirk on his face.

Before you could greet back to him, Youngjae stand front of you and he smiles, “So you are that girl from before.” He leaned toward you as you lean back awkwardly, “Our temporary member.”

“Anieyo.” You blunted in irritated.

JB raise his eyebrows, “Is that so?” he glanced at Yugyeom, “I thought you said she’ll accept."

Yugyeom sighed as he rolled his eyes, “She refuses to be part of it because she’s too stubborn.” He replied in grumbled.

JR hummed when he heard that answered from the youngest member. So he walked to you with a smile, “Wae won’t you accept to be temporary role for us? I mean, Yugyeom thinks that you might be able to filled this role.” You were taken aback that guy who doesn’t like you actually thought you may be the one that can dance in their group.

You glanced at Yugyeom who looked away uninterested. ‘Really?’ you doubted it.

Bambam jumped front of you with sweet smile, “Please nuna? We’ll teach you the dance moves!” he said in excited tone.

You bit your lip worried, “Mianheyo, I can’t.” you answered.

“Aww…wae not nuna?” Bambam pouted at you cutely. You twitched and glanced away from his cute face, “I don’t think I can…dance with you since you all have…higher level than me.” You said in honestly.

JB smiles understanding, “Don’t worry about it. We’ll teach you.” He walked to you and placed his hand on your shoulder, “Trust us. Yugyeom said that with few practice, you’ll pull it off.” JB grinned.

You blinked twice then glanced at Yugyeom once again who raise his eyebrows at you. Then you glanced back to JB but surprised to see all Kingkas staring at you waiting for your reply.

You would’ve sweatdrop at their reactions. You dropped your shoulders as you can see Bambam and Youngjae’s hopful eyes, JB warm smiles along with JR with comfort smiles, Jackson staring at you intense and Mark tilted his head. ‘…oh jeez…’ you mentally cursed your soften heart so you sigh out loud.

“Alright.” You mumbled in low tone but the guys heard it and they smiles/smirks/cheered.

“AWESOME!!!” Jackson cheered as he grabbed your waist to lift you up and twirl around. You grabbed his shoulders in shocked, “Omo!”

“YAH!”

“Jackson, let her go!”

“Aish! Seriously…”

Jackson laughed and he put you down on your feet. You blinked in dazed from bit of dizzy. You felt a hand touch your head and you lifted your head up. JR looked at you in concerned, “You okay?” he asked you in concerned.

“Ye…” you mumbled uncomfortably.

JB rubbed the back of his neck, “Sorry about him…he’s….well yeah.” He shrugged his shoulders and Jackson looked at JB with insulted look.

“Im, Jaebum! How dare you!” Jackson placed his hand over his heart in shocked dramatically. JB rolled his eyes playfully.

The bell rang that break time is over.

“Oh! It’s time for dance class!” Bambam chirped as he grabbed your hand, “Come on, nuna!” he dragged you away as you are in baffled.

Jackson pouted, “Wae is he holding her hand?” he whined. Yugyeom scoffed, “Whatever. We have same dance class with her anyways.” He said as he walked away.

Mark already went ahead to follow Bambam and you from behind.

“WHAT?!” Jackson whined as Youngjae shakes his head in amuse. “You really like that girl.” He said to Jackson.

Jackson grinned, “Of course I do! She’s got guts!” he chuckled.

JB and JR glanced at each other, “Think this is a good idea?” JB asked his childhood friend. JR shrugged his shoulders, “We’ll see how life is treating us.” JR said in mysterious way that JB rolled his eyes.

“Typical.” JB whispered as he knew his best friend would answer in cryptic as usual.

[][][][][]

After the assignments, Taemin gave the class free time to discuss with partner for test. You went to Mark, “Mark-ssi.” You said his name softly. Mark frown, “Mark.” He reminded you.

You blushed, “Oh, right. I forgot. Mianheyo.” You tilted your head, “Umm…Mark. Today is Wednesday, does that mean we have practice dance after school?” you asked him in curious.

Mark thought about it, “Ye.” He glanced at the ground for a second then looked back at you, “I know a place that we can practice without disturbing.” He said.

“Okay, where’s this place?”

Your partner fixed his hat, “I’ll take you anyways.” He said.

You blinked at his respond, “Okay…” you felt awkward, “Umm…then, I’ll be by the school gate?” you said in unsure.

“Actually, go behind the school near the street.” Mark simply said.

You just stare at him that he won’t say anymore than that so you just settled with a nod. ‘This is odd. He’s seem friendly from the phone call but here…he’s quiet.’ You really confused with his personality.

“So, what’s the plan to dance?” you asked him about the test in curious.

Mark was about to answer however, he got interrupted by Bambam.

 “Nuna!” Bambam wrapped his arms around your shoulders, “Talk to me~!” he begged you and you stare at him with a face and small blushes on your cheeks.

“Wae?” you asked him.

Bambam pouted, “My partner is so clingy and boring.” He whispers to you quietly.

“Not my problem.” You blurted it out without caring. Bambam whined as he hugs you tightly, “Nuna~!”

Mark was about to say something but got interrupted once again so he looked away in slight annoyed.

“Yah, you’re chocking little pabo.” Yugyeom scolded Bambam uninterested. You glared at the giant guy, “I’m not chocking hulk.” You grumbled at him.

Yugyeom started with another throwing insult with you once again. You were unaware that Bambam is still clinging on you and didn’t even notice that many girls are whispers and giving you the looks. Mark however, noticed this and he frowned. ‘They’ll going to do something to her.’ He thought as he doesn’t like this one bit.