Arg! -_-

Me vs Kingkas: Wae Me?!

You dragged your feet to your bedroom as you drop your backpack onto the ground by the door. “Home sweet home.” You sigh in relief.

You walked to your bed and flop. ‘Pabo idiot giant pretty-face.’ You thought in annoyed. Then your phone rang that you sit up in confuse. You grab your phone from your pocket and saw your friend Young-Mi video chat with you. You accept the video chat and saw Young-Mi’s face pop up on the screen.

Young-Mi smiles at you, “Te-Te! You won’t believe what just happened today!” she squealed excitedly while you blinked then smiles.

“You like your new school?” you knew that YG High School wasn’t bad for Young-Mi.

Young-Mi giggled, “It’s the best! It has a very huge cafeteria and lounge room for students! It was really cool! And this group, they called themselves Big Bang since they are the Kingkas.” She pouted, “They are in Junior years.” She sighed sadly. You rolled your eyes at her, “You really gotta stop watching drama shows.” You shake your head at her.

“Te-Te~! You never know! Our lives could be in drama life for real!” Young-Mi whined.

You made a face as Young-Mi just remembered something. “Oh! How’s JYP High School?” she asked in curious.

You deadpanned, “Dreadful.”

“Omo? Wae?” Young-Mi blinked in surprise at your respond.

Just as you about to explain your first day, someone called out to Young-Mi’s name and Young-Mi looked over her shoulders and waved someone she obviously recognized it. She glanced at you with guilty look, “Mianhaeyo! I have to go, my friends want me to hang out with them. I’ll talk to you later, ok?” Young-Mi said with guilty face. You just smile and shake your head.

“Don’t worry about it. Have fun.” You said then hang up the call and glanced at the baloney. “…guess I might as well find few songs for the test.” You mumbled yourself. You slid off your bed and walk to your desk. You opened your laptop and turn on. ‘I wonder which songs good for us? I’m freestyle dancer and Mark-ssi is martial art style. How on earth are we going to dance together?’ you thought while biting your lips in deep thinking.

You type few songs you knew and listen. ‘Hmm…this is going to take a while.’ You thought with a sigh. You also remember that you probably need to discuss with your quiet partner about this. You mentally cry, “Wae me? Wae do I had to have a quiet pretty-face guy as a partner?” you dipped your head back as you stare at the ceiling, “Whoever is up there, do you have something against me?” you mumbled.

[][][][][]

You sit on the bench waiting for the bus to arrive that you are grateful to wake up early. You have your earbuds in while listening to your playlist songs. You hummed quietly while waiting until you felt the tap on your shoulder. You looked up and recognized the person, “Ah!” Bambam grinned happily, “I knew it’s you!” he said.

You took off one of your earbud and grin awkwardly at him. You very well remember that you did gave them a finger yesterday. “Hello.” You greeted him in stiffed.

Bambam sits next to you, “I didn’t know you take this bus!” he said, “We can take bus together from now on, what do you think?” he asked you nicely.

You mentally twitched, ‘He’s….too nice.’ you just shrugged your shoulders, “That’s fine.” You mumbled feeling uncomfortable. Bambam beamed at you and look around, “When’s your birthday?” he asked out of nowhere that you blinked.

“Ah…February 2nd.” You replied.

Bambam blinked, “Ah! That means you are three months older than me. So, I guess that means I’ll called you nuna!” you twitched slightly.

“You don’t need to called me that. Just Teia or Song. Both are fine.” You mumbled. Bambam ignored, “So nuna, why did you chose the freestyle dance?” he asked in curious.

You dropped your shoulders that Bambam ignore your rejected of calling you nuna. “…uhh…my umma used to be freestyle dancer.” You answered.

Bambam tilted his head, “So you followed after your umma?” you nodded your head and he just smiles. “That’s really cool.” He said.

Before he could ask more questions, the bus has arrived and you were relief for the timing. You and Bambam climbed into the bus. You glanced around to find any available seat and you felt Bambam tugged your sleeve.

You glanced at Bambam with raise eyebrow, he pointed at the empty seat that you thank him and sits there. Bambam stands front of you with his hand holding the bar above him. You fold your hands on your lap while glancing at him, ‘Wae was he nice to me?’ you thought in slight suspicion.

When you and Bambam arrived at the stop sign, you and Bambam climbed out of the bus and walked next to each other toward the school.

“See you later nuna!” Bambam waved at you and ran off through the gate. You frowned and walked slowly in your own pace. ‘What was that all about?’

“Teia!!!” you paused and turned around. You smile, “Hello Mimi.” You greeted your friend happily. Mimi tackled you by hugging your arm. Mimi pouted at you, “Wae you didn’t tell me that you knew Bambam?!” Mimi squealed quietly.

You blinked, “Oh? He’s in my dance class.” You simply reply uninterested. Mimi tilted her head, “Omo? So you and him are not together?” you chortled.

“No way. We’re not even friends.” You said with rolling eyes.

Mimi put on her thinking face, “Then, Yugyeom? Mark?” she asked you and you furrowed your eyebrows in confused.

“I don’t understand wae you asking me this question Mimi? I’m not friend with either of them.” You answered. Mimi hummed then she smiles wide, “Ok! So the rumor wasn’t true after all!”

“Hold on.” You halted, “What rumor?” you narrowed your eyes at her.

Mimi placed her finger on her chin, “There was rumor going around saying that you are dating Yugyeom and you are seducing Mark. You tried to get involve with Got7; the Kingkas in this school.” Mimi explained.

You twitched irritated, “Seriously? Wae would I want to get involve with Kingkas?!” you hissed in annoyed. ‘Stupid rumors! Today is my second day and there’s already false rumors about me?! Arg!’ you growled.

The bell ring that Mimi waved you farewell so she won’t be late to her class. You walked to your class in unhappy mood.

When you arrived in the classroom, you took your seat and crossed your arms. You could feel the stares and whispered. You closed your eyes to ignore them until you heard the chair squeaked behind you. You snap your eyes open and turn your body to face Yugyeom.

Yugyeom raise his eyebrows at you with slight annoyance in his eyes, “What pabo?”

You glare at him, “This is all your fault you stupid giant!” you hissed at him.

“Aish…you are annoying little pabo.” He grumbled as he glared at you.

You clenched your fists, “Because of you…you…you are unbelievable!” you surrendered your hands that you blaming him for the rumors.

“Yah! What the hell are you talking about?!” Yugyeom snapped at you.

You stood up and pointed at him, “Because of you! My life in high school is now ruin!”

Yugyeom stood up that he could be very intimidating but you won’t easily back down so you stare straight at his eyes bravely.

“You are delusional crook in the head.” Yugyeom hissed.

You placed your hands on your hips, “And you are an idiot who only has pea size of a brain!” you snapped.

“Pabo!”

“Giant!”

“Loser!”

“Retarded!”

“!”

“!”

“THAT’S ENOUGH!” You and Yugeom froze and glanced up at the homeroom teacher, Mr. Lee. He glared at you and him with disappointed. Mr. Lee frowned deepen as he crossed his arms, “Song, Teia.” You flinched, “Kim, Yugeom.” Yugyeom just stare at the teacher emotionless.

“Detention!” he snapped.

Your eyes wide, ‘WHHHHAAAT?!’ you never once experience to get in trouble and now it’s all because of this guy’s fault. You glared at Yugyeom who gladly glared back at you.

[][][][][]

You grumbled while you leaning on the wall in the dance class. Mrs. Kwa walked in while talking to a young man that caught the girls’ attention while the boys recognized the man.

“Omo? He’s cute!”

“Who is he?”

“Isn’t that who I think he is?”

“Holy crap! It is him!”

You blinked as you carefully observed the man.

The young man glanced around the class as Mrs. Kwa cleared , “Class, this is my partner. He is known as Taemin.” Taemin bowed greeting the students.

“I knew it!”

“Whoa…I can’t believe we’re having him as our dance teacher!”

Taemin just smiled, “Hello class. I recently became the dance teacher last year in JYP High School. I graduated from SM High, former dancer in SHINee group, and now I’m your chorographer.” He simply explained.

He pushed his hands into his pockets, “I’ve heard from Mrs. Kwa that most of you have skills. I’m really exciting to teach you students. I’ll teach you the moves for the assignment today and after that, you should have about thirty minutes left to discuss with your partner about the test.” He explained.

Taemin walked in the middle of the room, “I’ve come up some dance move that I believe you all should be able to do it.” Then he started to dance that impressed everyone and your eyes wide at his style of dance. ‘Whoa!’

Taemin smiled, “Well then, I’ll show you the step-by-step so please listen and watch carefully.” He carefully explained the step by step with his dance move while Mrs. Kwa kept her hawk eyes on the students.

After an hour, almost all the students got the moves that Taemin was impressed. “Not bad.” He complimented the students who work hard on the move. You panted, ‘His dance style is little crazy.’ You thought but couldn’t help it be awed by his amazing dance skills.

“Now you all have thirty minutes to do with your partner for the test.” Taemin said after he glanced at his watch and walked to Mrs. Kwa. They discussed whatever they are talking about.

You glanced around to find your partner and saw him drinking his water. You walked to him and grimaced that you also remember that he’s the part of Got7. ‘Arg’ you could also feel the glaring from the girls.

“Mark-ssi?” you called out his name quietly. Mark swallowed his water as he glanced at you, he nod his head and put the cap back on his water bottle. “I’ve been thinking about few songs that we need to pick one for the test.” You said awkwardly.

Mark slightly tilted his head, “What songs?”

You told him few lists of songs that you easily remembered and Mark shakes his head. “None of them are right for our dance style.” He said. You dropped your shoulders in disappointed. “We’ve got to figure this out though, we have six months and it won’t be easy to make up entire dance moves in a song.” You grumbled.

“I’ll figure it out the song.” Mark said and you sighed.

“Fine.” You mumbled as you let him to find whatever songs that could match both of you.

Mark take out his black sharpie from his pocket and hand it to you. “I need your number.” He said monotone. You raise your eyebrow at him, ‘Wae is he carrying the sharpie?’ you smartly keep your mouth shut as you take the sharpie from him.

Mark open his left palm and you blinked but write your numbers on his hand. ‘This is weird.’ You thought as you finished it and give his sharpie back to him.

The bell rang, and Mark just left the dance class and you made a face. ‘What a weird guy.’ You thought.

[][][][][]

Mr. Lee stood front of you and Yugyeom. “Both of you will clean this classroom up. I’ll be in the teacher lounge…you both won’t leave until this room is spotless!” he said then he walked out of the classroom with the door shut.

You grabbed the towel and clean spray while Yugyeom take the broom. You spray the desk and wipe it clean. You mentally grumbled blaming Yugyeom in your mind.

“Aish! This is all your fault.” Yugyeom grumbled and you glared at him.

“Shut up giant! This is all your fault!” you snapped at him.

Yugyeom glared at you, “You started this pabo!” he hissed.

You rolled your eyes and continued to clean the desk, the faster you are done, the faster that you’ll be away from an .

After you and Yugyeom insulted and glared at each other, you both are nearly done cleaning the classroom until you didn’t notice that you carelessly left some of the cleaning liquid from the spray that you slipped. “Omo!” you tightly closed your eyes to embrace the pain.

However, you felt the warm solid chest on your back. You open your eyes and blinked owlishly. You heard the groaned in pain from underneath you. You looked up and stare at Yugyeom in surprised that he took your fall.

“You…are…heavy!” he complained and you snapped out of it. You quickly stood up and crossed your arms, “I’m not heavy!” you grimaced at him.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes and sits up, “Next time, watch where you going klutzy pabo!”

You growled in annoyed, “Whatever!” you turned around and grabbed your backpack and stomped out of the classroom.

Yugyeom sighed and showed his pain expression. He glanced at his left ankle that he accidentally sprained when he saved you from the fall. Yugyeom clicked his tongue, ‘That girl is nothing but trouble magnet little annoying pabo.’ He thought as he carefully stands on his right foot so he doesn’t make his left ankle worst. “Great, another trip to the nurse.” He grumbled as he picked up his backpack, “At least that pabo didn’t get hurt.” He mumbled as he limping out of the classroom.