Nine

Is this even possible?

Ohooo my head is spinning! It seems that the cocktails based on tequila and champagne are not a good idea. I manage to get to the bar and order another margarita. While I was dinking down the 2nd glass I realized that it's not a good idea since I drank champagne and cocktails earlier.

“Ouuu easy there! You don’t have to knock dawn  all at one time you know!” I heard a guy said. When I looked at him I thought that I’m seeing wrong.

“Kai? What the ? What are you doing here?” I asked in my super-drunk-excited voice.

“Well Sarah send me a text, she said that you guys are here, and yeah, she said to join you.”

“Did you met her already?”

“No, I just arrived.”

“Oh well she is in the front of the DJ stage, she is dancing, if you don’t find her there try in the VIP area.” I said and winked at him….yes winked, I know…in my defence I’m not quite sure what I’m doing at the moment.

“Thanks and see you around!”

“No problem! Yeah sure see you around!” I smiled at him and he left to find Sarah.

I decided to wait for more 5 minutes at the bar to come back to my senses and it seemed an eternity. But it worked, so I was happy with my decision. My head wasn’t spinning anymore and I finally went back on the dance floor. The dynamic lights are twisting according the music. It is absolutely wonderful. I love it here. I see Sarah on the dance floor with Kai. I wasn’t able to talk to her but I can see how the things will work for her tonight. We were all dancing and having fun until the music stopped, everyone was shouting and we were very confused.

“What is happening?” I heard Ami asking

“Not sure, it never happened this before.” BamBam said.

We all were looking at the DJ stage to figure out what is happening.  And then I saw him and the music started. Everyone was so hipped up I looked around and some of them started to call his name. I saw some of them asking their friends if today was an event or something. It wasn’t I’m sure of it. BamBam said that he want to go out tonight because it will not be so crowded. I mean Amy told us that BamBam said…. anyway the point is he was not supposed to sing tonight it was the Christmas Eve for the God sake everyone should stay home with friends and family. We are crazy for sure this is official now. Anyway I liked that he decided to sing cause I can see what kind of music is he making and how is he when he is on stage. “Is he that good?” I asked myself.  It was new and really exciting at least for me.

Imagini pentru octagon club seoul 2016

“Yeah what’s  up Octagon?! Are you ready for a surprise show?” The DJ was speaking while he started to play a track and everyone started to cheer. “Yo thank you so much for coming! And now we have the love birds! Jay for the show and Ugly Duck!! Let’s go!”

The music started, everyone was screaming and dancing and some of them took their phone to record everything. Once the music started I was absolutely ecstatic something awakened inside of me. 

“Oh cool it’s “Ain’t no party like an AOMG party!”!! I really like this song!” I heard one of the Got7 boys said. I think it was Jakson, but not sure.

“Yeah, yee! it’s AOMG.” Jay said. “DJ Wegun what’s up?” He asked and started to sing.

jay park image

I watched as the club was bathed in colored light, slapped hands with Amy and exclaimed “this is awesome!”

At some point he started to rap in English too, one of the tracks was called “On it” and it was like he was spitting fire. The show continued in a blur. He played a song called, “Solo,” and he and I held eye contact then  I looked away, too shy to do much else. Romance was in the air, and all was right with the world. I’m just kidding he looked at me cause probably he recognized me. Overall, the show was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. 

Music stopped and he said. ”Hey everyone this is my last song!”

“Noooo!!” The crowd shouted

“Did you have fun?” He asked and I swear he looked at me when he asked.

I nod while everyone was shouting “Yeees! We had fun!” He smiled and he was still looking at me.

“Can you come on this side too? To take a photo?” A girl from the crowd asked.

“What?” he asked.

“Can you come on this side too?” She asked again.

“I was already there!” He said and everyone laughed. “Anyway this is my last song!” And he started to sing a track named “Me like yuh”. The whole song was in English by the way.

While he was performing he often stopped in front of me and smiled or nod. It was intense in particular the end of the show because it felt like he was singing for me, but every girl in here is feeling the same thing. Emotions definitely guided the evening’s mood. I still can’t believe I got the chance to see him live doing a random show, it was great he is an artist indeed.

After the show, there I was, wandering around the club, it was 1 a.m. and I was started to sober up so I tried to take in all the amazing sights and sounds of it. People started to leave and I decided to go back to my friends.

“Welcome back! Where have you been?!” Amy asked.

“I was wandering around.”

“We thought you left with Jay!” Sarah said.

“Nope, I wish! Anyway let’s do some shots before we start to dance again! My treat! I shouted to cover mesmerizing music that boomed in speakers.”

“Ok let's drink!” Amy shouted. 

We manage to get to the bar and I ordered 3 shots by each. While we were doing the shots of tequila, I look around and realized that it was not a good idea... BamBam was dead drunk and looks like others from Got7 and their friends are smashed too. But everyone is having fun and that’s all that matter right? We went back and the dance floor.

On the dance floor were a lot of people. All my friends are feeling the music, we are having the time of our life. Through the compact crowd of people, each of them showed off their dance moves. Everybody is danceing like hell. Except one person who is playing with the cork of champagne that we served earlier.

“BamBam are you okay?” I asked him.

“Yeah sure, why are you asking?”

“Apparently you are not having fun ...”

“It's all good, seriously.” He said.

“What are you holding in your hand?”

“The cork of champagne.” He said and then he laughs.

“Wow wtf? ... Why do you still have it?”

“I was going to keep it as a souvenir but I don’t have pockets so I’m holding it in my hand.”

“I can keep it for you if you want me to.”

“Serious? Super! Thanks!” He smiled showing his perfect and incredibly white teeth.

After that conversation  I decide to make a visit to the bathroom  while I can stay on my own feet. I stumble through the crowd. I have my luck with me today I don’t have to stay in the line. On the way back my mind was thinking about the fact that honestly  I don’t  know what I thought when I offered to hold the cork for BamBam. I mean, I do not have pockets ether. Once I came back I give it back to BamBam. That's the only thing I can do, of course there was the version that I will keep it  and I lose it that is really about to happen if I will keep it, we are talking about me here.

“Sorry but I have no place to keep it.”  I said to him while I was giving it back to him.

“Wtf dude? Have you kept all this time?”

“Yes.” I said laughing.

“Okay, let's do something fun with it, I will lose it if I will keep it like this anyway.”

“Well, what do you suggest?” I asked with curiosity.

“Hey! What are you up to?” Amy joined the discussion.

“We are trying to do this night somehow more interesting.” Bambam replayed smirking.

“Tell me what you have in mind!” Amy said.

“So I'll throw this champagne cork randomly if I hit a girl with it me and Kai will go talk to her, if I hit a guy, Ma Ri will have to go talk to him deal?”

“Deal!” I said.

“Okay Ma Ri! Are you ready?” BamBam asked.

“Yes just throw it already!” I shouted.

At that time BamBam turns his back to the crowd who was danceing and throw it. That was maximum moment of fluster for me cause I usually do not go to people and talk to them without reason.  I really hoped to hit a girl.

“HAAA it's a guy Ma Ri, you should go and talk to him!!“ They shouted too enthusiastic about the situation.

“But…”

“Go and talk to him!” They both said on an amused tone.

It was a guy who was talking with his friends near the bar, he was taller than me, I don’t see him too well because of the crowd. Plus he was standing with his back towards me.

“Okay, okay” ... I go three steps and get back at BamBam and Amy.

“Wait! What should I tell him?”

“I do not know, just go and excuse your friends, cause they threw something thru him.” Amy said.

“All right I'll do it.” I took all my courage and I went to talk to him...

Once I got near him, I touched him on the shoulder and he faced me.

“You have to be kidding me!” I said

“Ma Ri?”

“Jay?!”

“Hey what’s up?”

“Nothing…actually…hmmm” I said. “Have you changed your clothes?”

“Wtf?! Yeah actually some girl bumped in to me and spilled her drink. You came here to ask me that?”  He said on an amused tone.

“No actually I came here to apologize.”

“What for?”

“Well my friends throw thru you something and I’m really sorry I mean it was supposed to be a game and….”

“It’s okay don’t worry.” He said and smiled. When I heard this I do not know exactly why but I relaxed. I felt like all his friends looked at me very insistent ... I suppose they were curious. I was a random girl who is talking with ing Jay Park and I was a foreigner too. So yeah probably they were curious what’s all this about.

“Guys! She is Ma Ri and she is from London!” he shouted so all his friends can hear it.

“Gray nice to meet you!”  Wtf? Seryously?! Gray?! At least he is hot and I will be able to remember it.

“Ugly Duck here and he is Simon Dominic!” What is wrong with their names?

“Hey I’m Loco!” Loco seemed a nice guy and friendly. “You're beautiful, you want something to drink?” (I found out later that Loco is from crazy and it’s his nickname because he goes crazy when he is drunk.)

“Oh thank you!” I said as I looked at Jay.

“What do you want to drink? “ Loco asked me. He was the tallest one, had short, blonde hair and brown eyes.

“Anything is okay for me.”

“Seriously I insist, what do you want to drink? I'm buying!”

“Long island  for her.”  Jay shouted.  That’s what I ordered when we first met I can’t believe he remembered.

“Long island is perfect for me thanks guys!”

“Let’s make a break, let’s go up and talk for a while I want to rest.” I heard Gray said.

“Okay.” Jay agreed. “Ma Ri, you can come up with us in the VIP area if you want to.” (WTF of course I want…I mean I REAAALLYY WANT THIS! But I have to act cool).

“Sure I’m staying there with my friends anyway but they are all dancing now so I will come with you, it’s ok for the moment.”

Once we arrived in the VIP area we started to drink and talked and everything was pretty natural.

“So how long will you be here in Korea?” Jay asked me.

“Well we are moving here for good. We now are living in a hotel room so we will have to buy an apartment soon.” I said

“Do you want one more?”  Jay asked me.

“One more what?”

“One more drink.”  He said while he was pointing at my empty glass.

“Are you trying to get me drunk? Because I feel that you will succeed.”  I giggle.

“I’m going to get you another one!” Jay said.

“I’m coming with you!”

While we went down stairs thru the bar we met BamBam, Sarah, Amy , Kai and Got7 boys.

“Oh Ma Ri come on, we are leaving to my house.” BamBam said.

“Wait what? I looked around and I see Sarah and Ami nod.

“We are leaving take your coat!” Amy said.

“But I want to stay!” I said with a trace of regret.