Thirteen

Is this even possible?

“Great show!!! That BTS boy band damnn… they are hot as !”” Amy said while she was coming thru me followed by the boys.

“LoL Amy you should have seen BamBams face when he heard what you said.” I whispered at her ear while I gave her a hug. Usually I’m not subtle at all, but this time I thought that will be a good idea plus Amy told me so many times that I should be more careful.

“So how have you felt on the stage?” BamBam asked me and Amy looked at him.

“Well it was something new, I didn’t expected to feel all the emotions coming from the public it was incredible. I was overwhelmed. I am a lucky person for having such a great friends who were cheering for me. Thanks to you guys I felt a little bit more confortable.”

“Hahah it was our pleasure!” Mark said.

“It was really special for me cause I performed with Sarah beside me. Everything it was great I love my life.” I said with my, my-life-is-complete-now tone.

“Right! Where is Sarah?! We have to congratulate her too!” JB said. Ah I can’t believe that he asked about her. Shiit what I’m supposed to say?  Should I lie to him, and say that she is changing or to tell him the truth, and say that she is outside with Kai talking about God knows what. That’s such a thug life. Why is this happening to me?

“Ummm…Sarah is…” I sad and looked at Amy with my please-say-something-and-don’t-let-me-answer-this-question desperate face.

“Dude Jay came to see you at the concert!” Amy said.

“I saw him talking to you at some point and I missed some of my steps because of him.” I said and my gratitude could’ve been seen on my face.

“I know you missed some steps.” Amy said.

“It was that obvious huh?”

“Nope I didn’t notice but Jay told me.”

“So that was what you talked about with him?”  I asked curious.

“No, actually I asked him why did he come, and it seems that Kai said to him to come and he was bored at home and just came here.”

“Oh and do you know where is he now?”

“What am I? His GPS? I don’t know, he left after the show.” Amy answered.

“Oh, okay I understand. Sorry I thought that he told you something. Did he said something about yesterday?”

“No, we were too busy to watch the show, we didn’t talked much plus I don’t know him that well and he doesn’t know me…we just made small talks you know…”Amy said.

“Yeah true I don’t know what I was thinking when I asked you that sorry.”

“It’s okay don’t worry.”

‘I’m hungry! Where’s Sarah and what is taking her so long to come? JB asked again about her.

“Sorry for being late I had some stuff to take care of.” Sarah said and waved at us while she was coming thru Amy and hugged her.

“What was that about?  Why are you so late? Did you get hurt while you were dancing?” JB asked her and he seem worried.

“No is nothing about that!”

“Should we take a cab and go to eat something? I’m starving!” I said before JB could continue to ask more questions. Now that I’m saying that, I realize I didn’t eat a thing today and I’m really starving LOL.

“Yeah let’s go we have 2 cars in the back which are waiting for us.” BamBam said.

“We have to be really careful cause are a lot of people here and we don’t want to be seen.” Yugyeom said.

“Okay girls you go first and we will come after 5 minute.” JB said and smiled to Sarah.

“See you at the restaurant!” Amy shouted while we were going thru the back door. In the back 2 black vans with tinted windows were waiting for us. We get in one of them and left the concert area.

“Okay dude what happened? Why are you so late?” Amy asked once we were in the car.

“LoL Amy can’t you wait till we are home to talk about it?” I asked her.

“No just tell me already!? I can’t wait till we will go home. Ma Ri aren’t you curious about it?”

“Yes of course I am!”

“Okay long story short Kai told me to come with him and we talked about what happened last night and he apologised about last night.”

“That’s it?!” Amy asked.

“Yeah, it should more?” Sarah said.

“Yeah I guess.” I answered.

“But you know what I don’t get it?” Sarah asked us.

“Nope what?” Amy asked.

“He was always so nice to me. Why was he an with me yesterday in the kitchen…”

“Well yeah he was nice with you, but you Sarah weren’t, and he was drunk so probably he just said what he was thinking or maybe he was upset and he was getting his revenge on you because you were there. You can’t read his mind.” I said. But to be honest Sarah is right, he never ever did that before. He was always nice to her.

“Aren’t you going to tell us what have you guys talked?” Amy asked.

“Uhh okay...well he told me that was sorry about being an and that he saw me with JB and he didn’t like what he saw. And okay I am very confused, and I feel awfully but I don’t really have reasons I mean Kai didn’t said that he likes me or anything like that, but I kind of  fell guilty. I hate that I did this to them, and I will never forgive myself. Do I deserve any of them? I mean I don’t like Kai but we are good friends we were texting each other every day since the day one. And it is really funny to talk with him he is a really good friend, and with JB is something else. When he is putting his hand on me I’m feeling delicious electric impulses to the bones. I’ve never felt this things before. It’s incredible, but I don’t know what JB is thinking I don’t know if he likes me or it was a one night thing…”

“He asked about you!” Amy said. “He asked about you twice!”

“Who?” Sarah asked.

“JB!” I answered.

“Oh wow I didn’t expected that.” She seemed surprised.

“But what have Kai told you exactly? Well nothing concrete, but he talked about me being moody at BamBams house and he said that it would have been better if I wasn’t there or something like that.”

“I think he likes you.” I said.

“The ?! So random and No I don’t think so, I mean who is being like this with the person he likes. I will tell you nobody!”

“Anyway are you cool with Kai now?” I asked Sarah.

“Yeah I suppose, we have to see if he will text me or not. With Kai you never know.”

“True.” Amy said. “So what are you going to do with JB?”

“Well I think I like him but I don’t want to get my hopes up we have to wait and see.” We finished our little chat at the perfect timing. The car stopped and the door opened.

“Ladies we are here! Enjoy your meal!” The driver said to us.

“Thank you and drive safe!”

“Serioulsy? Drive safe Ma Ri? That’s all you could say?” Amy said while we went thru the restaurant.

 

 The small, modern, minimalist space was welcoming and busy when we arrived. The restaurant has a very modern a spacious design, all staffs are speaking English and they are very well mannered. They led us at the table BamBam reserved for us.

Imagini pentru jung sik dang

We didn’t wait too long and the boys joined us.

“Hey girls? How was your drive?” BamBam asked while seated at the table next to Amy. (Okay the way guys were seated at the table was like this BamBam next to Amy. Amy stayed between me and him and I was between Amy and Sarah. On Sarah left side was JB. Jakson was in front of Sarah and on his left was Mark and he was in front of me. Youngjae seated between Junior and Yougeom.)

“It was fine we had a little girls talk.” Amy said.

“Oh I see.”

“What do you want to eat?” JB asked.

“Anything I’m starving!’ I said.

“Actually I’m not sure all of it seems to be good.” Sarah replied. While Amy wasn’t paying attention she was looking at the same menu with BamBam and he is explaining to her about different types of food that she can order here.

“Heyeah little one!” Jackson called me. “What are we going to do today I was getting bored at home!”

“Going home and get some rest you can come at our place if you want.” I said casually.

“Well it is Christmas and we wanted to do the Christmas tree at BamBam house.” JB said.

“If you want you could join us, you can stay with us I mean we don’t want you to have a sad Christmas right guys?” BamBam said.

“Excuse me but have you decided what are you going order?” The waiter asked us. We decided that we will eat whatever guys will order for us cause we don’t really know what to order. They ordered two 5 course dinner menu (there was an 8 course option, but I think the two 5 course are more than enough for dinner).

“So as I was saying, do you want to come at my place and do the Christmas tree?” BamBam said again.

“Sure sounds good for me!” Amy said. As the time pass by, the girls and I are already getting impacient abut the food not coming. Actually it wasn’t that long but we were really hungry. We are always hungry but this is not the point, the point is that we wanted to eat and the food didn’t arrived yet.

“Okay then we are going to BamBam place again!” I said.

“But why are we always going at his place?” Sarah asked. I suppose she had mixed feelings about going at that house so soon. I mean two days in a row I don’t blame her for not being so delight about this decision but it will be odd and sad to stay in a hotel room by ourselves on Christmas.

“We promised him that we will help him with the Christmas tree we can’t let him down.”  JB said.

“Yeah true, don’t get me wrong but I hope we don’t disturb you that was what I wanted to say.” Sarah tried to save herself.

“It’s okay, the guys are always at my place and 3 beautiful girls won’t bother us trust me.” BamBam said, looked at Amy and smirked.

“The food is here!” I shouted when I saw the waiter coming thru us with plates fool of wonderful dishes. The dishes are cooked with local ingredients fused with a creative twist. My favorite dishes were the Guljeopan (raw tuna on an avocado bed) was the best together with the beef at the end. The food was cooked exceptionally nice. Such great features and flavours and imaginative Korean plus modern cooking. Loved every dish except the look of the dessert. Once we finished we went at Bambams house, we did the same thing like before. Girls went first at the car and after five minutes the boys followed us.

Once we arrived BamBam brought his Christmas decorations in the leaving room. The room was full of laughter and talking, Mark, JB and Amy are the ones doing all the talk while Jackson and BamBam are in charge of the jokes and as for me I’m and Sarah, we are doing here the hard work we are trying our best to make the prettiest Christmas tree from Seoul.

A to the B
Dance to the big big beat
Dance to the big big beat with a like
Dance to the big big beat
Dance to the big big beat

My phone started to ring in the middle of our talk. I looked at the phone and I sow Jay Park. I looked twice. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I excused myself from the group and went in the kitchen.

“Hello!” I said with I-don’t-know-how-to-react-to-this-phone-call tone.

“Hey, what’s up? Do you have some time?” I heard his voice from the other side of the phone.

“Yeah I’m at BamBams house why did you called me?”

“Can I see you? Will you come out for a second?”

“Where are you?”

“I’m in front.”