Ten

Is this even possible?

Meanwhile I do not know how or when Loco reached me.

“What is happening?” He asked

“Nothing ... I have to go I’m sorry...” I said.

“Why? He asked surprised.”

“All My friends leaving and I will be here all by myself  if I do not leave with them now.”

“Jay can you come here please?” I heard Loco shouting. (Jay was downstairs already and he started to come thru us.) Oh why is he doing this to me? I really do not want to go. It will be going to be even harder for me to leave if I’m seeing him . Is really hard to me to leave the club with the rest, especially now that I got to hang out with Jay. Why is he coming here? Ah right because Loco called him LOL.

“What is happening ? Why did you called me Loco?”

“ Her friends are going with the guys, can she stay with us?”

“Yes why not?” Jay said while he was looking at me. (WTF is happening right now? I’m not even sure I want to stay. I mean I want to stay but not like this. I will be all alone in ing Octagon I mean without my friends that’s not good, but I will be all alone with Jay Park though).

“Good! It is settled you will stay with us, leave your clothes and come to take your drink ok?” Jay said.

“There isn’t set anything yet. I can’t remain with you guys I have to go at BamBam with them.”

"I ordered your drink already! Just stay ok?"  He saidand took my hand. Yes he took my hand. I'm had an  unbeliveble-deliciously-feeling going thru my hole body like electricity. I'm in haven.

“If you want you can stay” Kai said. “I know him, I trust him, he is a good guy don’t worry.” Kai was my savior.

“Okay you can stay.” I heard Sarah said and I snapped out of my little party who I was throwing inside of my head.

“Okay then ... I’m sorry but I really do not want to leave, I have fun and is  too earlyfor me to eave, you know me.. is barely 2 a.m., see you at home girls!” I said super excided.

“We are going at BamBam!” Amy reminded me.

“Ah right then have fun!”

“Okay well call us when you got home!”

“I will! I promise! Take care!”

“You too!” Amy said and then she looked at Jay and then at me and she winked.

“Subtle, Amy what can I say!”  I shouted at her while she was leaving with the rest.

After all that minidrama with going-at-BamBam thing. We went to the dance floor and started dancing. It was my first time when I saw Jay dancing and he was damn good at it. All this time we were exchanging intense glances. I felt like he was following me nonstop with his eyes. At some point Simon Dominc kissed a brunette girl with glasses then he looked at me, took my hand and led me outside to the club entrance.

“What is Simon? Did something happened?” I asked super confused. Like WTF?! Who does that?

“No, I wanted to ask you to makeout with Loco tonight. If you will do it I will treat you with something to drink.”

“I do not want to. I do not like it, why did you said that?” I was angry as hell at this point.

“Why not? We are here to have fun!”

“What the dude? I said no, plus I already like someone.”

“Let me guess, Jay.”

“Yes, I mean maybe wait what? Noo of course not.”  Shiiit I am so bad at this. “You know, I think Jay is the most handsome among you. Plus I know him from before.”

“I do not believe you said that! I understand that, I mean what you wanted to say is that I'm not handsome or what?” He told me, pretending to be sad and he turned his back thru me.

“No, that’s not what I want to say. What I want to say is that I like him the most, plus you already have a girl.”

“What? I don’t have a girl?”

“Oh yes you do I saw you when you kissed.”

“Oh well, we went out two days ago and we kissed, and now we met randomly tonight and she is kissing me all the time. I tried to get rid of her but I can’t and I do not want to tell her ... shame that she is not seeing  that I really am trying to avoid her.”

“LOL okay then.”  I said giggling. “Let’s go inside cause before we'll get a cold.”

As we entered inside the lady who wanted Simon D to get rid of came to me.

“Hey I’m Jimin.”

“Hey there!” I said and she started to talk to me. WTF I was trying to be nice not to start a conversation. While I was talking with Jimin, Jay appeared next to me.

hiphop, jay, and park image

I do not know if the mixture of alcohol was to blame but he was becoming more and more handsome. Jay was very attractive, confident, but not arrogant. It was taller than me, but anyway everyone is taller than me, meaning I have 1.55 m. He has intense dark eyes and short hair and tattoos on his neck and his arms. He is gorgeous. My eyelids blink quickly and went in sync with my heartbeat. I look at him. I shake my head to get rid of thoughts that I should not have. He takes my hand. He sensed my retention and under the colored lights I see his amused smile. He pulled me by the hand and brings me in his arms. OMG he is such a good dancer! If he wouldn’t keep me so tight, glued to him, I'm sure I would pass out at his feet. When I gathered my courage to look at him I saw that he was looking at me too and I smiled shyly to him. I was more excited than would be needed to be. I felt a little dizzy from the alcohol and to a level beyond normal absolutely thrilled. I can feel his gaze on me. I looked up at him again. He was so ing confident and y. He takes my face between his hands and started to kiss me hard. I had butterflies in my stomach.

I opened my eyes and I see him, he leans his head to one side continuing to smile. My heart rate accelerates and my brain froze. His smile widens all over his face and he is caressing my cheek and lower lip with his thumb.

“You.Are.So.Sweet.” He murmured in to my ear and he started to kiss me on the neck and after on my cheek and then on my lips . My heart starts pounding, I feel a desire unknown in me. I want this kiss to last forever. Our kiss was perfectly synchronized, our tongues and our lips were harmonizing perfectly and started to pull me closer to him holding me even tighter than before if this is possible. My body is shaking of pleasure. I could barely control my feelings.

I open my eyes and I see Loco, who was watching us. "If you are finished let's dance. This is a dance floor. Get a room if you want to do this kind of things."

“Okay  let's dance!”  Jay said excitedly.

And I thought that is a great idea. I had to somehow return to my senses and get rid of all the sensations that I have. If you know what I mean.

“Jay I’m going out to take some fresh air.” I said.

“Are you okay?” he asked me.

“Yah I will be back in 5.” I wanted to go out for some air cause I was stared to feel really dizzy from all the dance-alcohol-kissing thing. I made my way through the crowd again. I feel unstable on my feet. Just when I inhaled the cool air of the evening I realized how drunk I actually am.

“Are you ok?” I heard someone asking me.

“Yeah thanks, just dizzy!”

“Aren’t you cold?” The stranger asked me.

“No It’s ok.”

“Oh c’mon just take my jacket.” He said and put his leather jacket on my shoulders.

“No I don’t need it thanks!” I said giving it back to him.

“Just please take it huh!? I don’t want you to get a cold.” He said and came closer to me. He was so close to my face while he was trying to hug-me-while-he-was-putting-his-jacket-on-my-shoulders-again.

“Dude just don’t! Stop!” I tried to push him away.

“I think she said that she doesn’t need it?” A voice was speaking from the dark. ”Everything is okay?” I saw Jay coming thru us.

“Yes don’t worry, he wanted to keep me warm so he gave me his jacket, but I don’t need it so I‘m giving him back.”

“Do you know him?” He asked and put his hand around my waist.

“No.” I look up at Jay concerned. He glared at the guy. I rest my head on his chest and the guy went back to his friends. He still sits at the entrance with his eyes on us.

“I’m sorry” Jay said to me and kissed me on my forehead.

“What for? Is not your fault”

“I should came with you from the start.”

“You came just in time.” I said and he began to hug me tighter. All that forbidden, unfamiliar sensations I tried to deny all night are coming out and they act up in my body. I’m blushing and somewhere deep down my everything is going crazy. Body, mind, feelings everything.

“I’m afraid to think what would have happened to you.” He shifts his hand through his hair.

“Are you sure you don’t need a jacket though? Aren’t you cold?”

“No it is perfect like this plus I have my alcohol jacket with me.”

“I think we have to go home now the boys were texting me that it’s 4:45 and we have to work tomorrow.”

“Okay let’s go inside to take our things.” I’m such a mess I really need to rest so this was perfect timing. I have to thank boys for this.

He took my hand and we went up at the VIP area. The guy from before was in the VIP area too. He was watching us with suspicion and smirked when he realized that I recognized him. I put my black jacket on and I put over the shoulder my bag so hang on my hips. Jay bends and whispers something to Simon D. I can’t hear what is he saying. He took my hand again and take me out of the club before you could say Jack Robinson.

“Do you want to come at my place?” Jay asked me.

“Thank you, I wish I could but I’m not that type of girl. If you want to see me again and go out I will gladly accept.” (I really wanted to go with him but I learn from YouTube tips for dating that this is the best answer to give when something like this is happening. Plus I’m not that type of girl and I have my pride too. LOL.) ( I can’t believe I remembered this while I’m so drunk.)

“Okay then where are you leaving? I will take you there.” He said with a small smile on his face. (Probably he can’t get over the fact that he is turned down or something.)

“You don’t need but it will be nice if you can call me cab here.”

“As you wish. My lady!” He said and tried to find an available cab but he failed.

“I will go at the cab station. I’m sure I will find something.”

“I’m coming with you!” He said

“I can go by myself don’t worry.”

“I don’t want to let you go by yourself. It’s not a big deal. It’s nearby anyway.”

“Thank you. You are the best.” After 3 minutes of walking we arrived in the station.

Imagini pentru taxi station in Korea

“We are here I said.”

“Do you know where you have to go?” he asked me.

“Yeah at the Hotel.”

“Witch one?”

“I don’t remember the name…but it’s okay I will call Amy and Sarah and they will tell me the name.”

“LoL don’t be like this, just come at my place huh?!” He seemed kind of concerned this time.

"I told you boy if you wanna go out I would not mind but I'm not the kind a girl you play one time and  it’s okay don’t worry I will be oaky!”

“Give me your phone!”

“What for?”

“Just give it to me! I hope I will not regret it later!” I give him my phone and he introduced a number in it.

“This is my number text me when you are at your place ok?”

I nod and he gived my phone back. I wanted to hug him but I couldn’t he didn’t wanted to…my drunk mind didn’t figured out from the first that someone could see us and there will be rumors I already forgot about the fact that he is a big star.

“I’m going to call you to check on you!” He shouted while I entered the taxi.

“Thanks again!”