eight

Is this even possible?

“Okay so are you ready?” Amy said while she was sitting in the lotus pose on my bed.

“Yeah tell us everything about your wonderful flight.” Sarah said while she was rolling her eyes at her.

“So…when I arrived at the gate I saw a guy who seemed to be lost so I asked him:

Do you need some help?

“Yes sure! If you can help me”

“Where do you need to go?”

“At the plane who is going to Korea, I am so lost right now!”

“Boy is your luck day! I’m going there too, so we can go together” I said

“Wow Amy you helped someone, that’s nice!” I said nonimpressed.

“Noo wait that is not the thing, I didn’t finish my story wait!”

“Okay go on! And don’t interrupt her anymore Ma Ri!” Sarah said.

“So we went to the plane and he said on the sat next to me!! And I asked him why he seemed so lost at the airport and he said: “I lost my members and I miss my plane”

And I asked “Members?!”

“Yeah well I’m in Got7.”

“What’s Got7?” I asked him cause I didn’t know what that was at that moment”

“Oh My God! You don’t know what Got7 is?” Sarah asked. “Wait! WTF?!You met someone from Got7? You are really lucky girl! Who was? JB? Jakson? Mark?”

“Now I know! Yes I met someone from ing Got7!! It was BamBam!”

“NOOO!!” Sara said super excited.

“So who is that?” I asked

“He is the most gorgeous boy in the world!” Sarah said “But how did he get lost? WTF?”

“Well they were coming from Mark, he has a house in U.S. and they had a stop in U.K. they had like 3 hours free and he started to play some shooter game and he forgot to check the time and he missed his flight, so he took the last ticket for Korea with was next to my seat. We talked a lot about everything and he even asked my number!”

“You have his number? WTF?” Sara was way too excited even for her.

“Yeah I love Korea already!” She said with I-thing-I –will-have-the-time-of-my-life-here tone.

“Let’s show you his instagram!” Amy said to me. “Let me know what you think about him!”

Imagini pentru bam bam instagram

 

 

“He is not that good looking!” I said

“What are you talking about? Are you crazy? He is gorgeous!” Sarah said.

“He is looking even better in reality!” Amy said

“Is this even possible?” Sarah asked.

“I know right? And he invited all of us to go clubbing with him and some of the boys from Got7 and some friends of his. So what do you think? Do you want to go?”

“I am totally with you! Yuhoouuuuu!” Sarah said jumping around.

“Yeah well “A little party never killed nobody”!” I said while I was doing a shimmy move.

“Okay then I will call BamBam and I will tell him that we will be going out with them tonight.”

After that we talked and talked and eat and talked, we had a lot to talked about it. Amy asked me once again about that Jay and she interrogated Sarah as well about Kai, and we discovered that Kai haven’t written to her for about 2 days now and this is pissing the hell out of her. The day passed by and it was already time for us to get ready for this meeting-with-Got7-and-their-friends thing. So I went to my room and made a shower. It was refreshing. When I got out from the shower I put some music and started to get ready.  We were supposed to meet with the boys at the club. Club Octagon in Gangnam to be more specific, at 11 p.m.

So I started to look in my wardrobe to see what could possibly wear, I heard that it is one of the best clubs in Seoul and it has even a dress code. It wasn’t big deal, the dress code was NO slippers, shorts or training suits. Okay, usually when  I go out I just have boots, black high wasted jeans and a t-shirt, but I guess this will not work here, so I really have to think about what I will wearing tonight. I want to be “facyer” as usually, if it’s a fancy place I will be wearing something fancy too. Let’s be fancy till the end. I decided to go with something neat, smart and trendy. The simple little black dress will do the work. I love my little Dior black dress cause it makes me feel confident and precious. I matched it with gold jewelry and a gold purse from D&G.

 I asked Sarah to do my makeup and she is really good at it she tried out something a little more dramatic than the typical smokey eye I just love it! And after that Amy made my hair, I wanted to have curls but I can’t make them and when we were in U.K. Amy was the one who made my hair nicely every time when I wanted curls. It was so nice, we were listening music, making each other makeup and hair everything was exactly the way it used to be in U.K. it was a pleasant feeling.

“Are we ready to go girls?” Amy asked. BTW she looked gorgeous she is wearing a thin shirt, high-waisted black jeans and black high heel, hair in a messy bun and heavy eye makeup with some matte red lipstick. She said that she wanted to try something new and she looks absolutely stunning.  She usually has her long hair loose, boots, black Ashape jeans skirt and a t-shrt. But today she was dressed really different I like it a lot.

“Yes let’s do this!” Sarah said while she was coming from her room. When I saw her I could’t help but stare at her she looked really cute, but in the same time she had a really and heavy eye makeup I’m not sure how she did that.

“Damn girls we are looking so damn fine!” I said with my hiped up tone.

Once we will arive BamBam told Amy earler when they talked at the phone that we have to go thru the back door because they don’t want to be seen with girls around them.

We arrived at the club and Amy called BamBam.

“Are we at the right place?” Amy asked BamBam at the phone.

Imagine similară

“Oh you are already there?” He asked with his opps-sorry tone.

“Yes…and we don’t really want to wait longer….where are you guys?” She asked him impatiently.

“We are almost there! Don’t you dare to go inside without us!” I heard boys shout.

“I’m on speaker too?” she asked. “Fine but get here already.” Amy said.

We arrived 30 minutes ago and we are still here in front of the club waiting for them. My patience level is already down on the ground and I’m having a major anxiety attack. Well is our first time going to a club here in Korea I am excited about it but I am really angry because of the boys.

While we were waiting for the boys we saw someone coming thru the back door, at first we thought that may be them but it was dark so we couldn’t see clearly who is coming.

“Hey Ma Ri what’s up?” I heard a familiar voice calling me

“Hey everything is fine!” I answered without being sure with who I am speaking with you.

“Do you remember me?” He asked me.

“Not really…sorry but I really can’t remember the names, sorry!”

“We meet at the even with 1MillionStudio.” He said.

“Jay? WTF? It seems like every time I go out I’m bumping into you! LoL that’s funny.” I said relived that I remembered his name.

“Haha yeah it seems so.”

“Oh by the way they are my best friends Sarah and Amy!”

“Sarah right she was the one who came after you that night on the balcony.” WTF how the hell is he remembering this.

“Yes that’s me!” She said while she arched her eyebrows.

“So, see you inside?!” he asked me and then smirked.

“Sure! See you around!”

After he and his boys went in I heard Sarah said. ”WTF dude? Jay is that guy that you were talking about? That guy from the balcony?”

“I don’t know his full name.”

“No I didn’t asked you, I’m telling you he is Jay Park! He is a Korean rapper and singer.”

Speaking of  Jay, he looks really handsome with his casual, Jay style. My heart is already on a high speed beating. I thought that I will not be able to see him again, but thanks to Amy and BamBam I saw him. It feels weird because of that time when we first meet. I don’t know why, I am not sure what is happening to me.

jay park image

“He is shiit and he looks really good and  you have to put your hands on him tonight! ”Amy said.

“Or at least you have to get his phone number.“ Sarah said.

“Look the boys are coming!” I said while I was pointing at BamBam.

“Amy! Waaaa you are so beautiful!” BamBam said to her.

“Thank you….you too….you look…handsome.” She told him and he hugged her.

“Are you okay girls? You waited for us a lot!” He asked and I gave him a nod.

 So we met the boys at the back entrance and after that Amy made the introductions and we went inside. BamBam told us that this club is currently the 6th best club in the world and it has everything you can possibly imagine a club to have and more. 

The moment I entered the club, lasers are all I can see until I will adapt, loud music is filling the whole place. It took me forever to absorb the whole scene. I noticed that the first floor spreads out from the DJ stage to the VIP tables and the bar in the back. The upper level is only accessible for VIP tables, and there is a nice balcony that looks over the entire club.  The DJ stage is gigantic and it has one of the best LED TV monitors I’ve ever seen, with the lights and the sound both coordinating together.  I feel really overwhelmed about everything in here

“It is impossible not to dance and have fun in here!”  I said to the girls while we were following the boys thru the VIP area.  “And Amy, BamBam  is not bad at all!” I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

I looked around and everyone was really handsome actually I thought that I really don’t mind coming here once in a while just to gawk at all the pretty girls and handsome guys. It seems that here in Korea the most people go to clubs to pick up “someone” instead of enjoying themselves and people are here to try to look their best instead of dancing. Or maybe this is just my impression. Not sure yet.

“Are you okay?” one of the boys asked me when we settled on our seats.

“I am.” I answered but he is not hearing me clearly, so I had to shout my answer once again.

“So what do you think?” BamBam asked.

“It’s good! We like it here” Amy answered.

“Ok….FIRST ROUND! BamBam shouted and drinks came to our table, after a while our table was full of food and drinks. “WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF PARTYING GIRLS!!! ENJY THIS NIGHT!!!”  he shouted again and looked at Amy.

“Girls c’mon let’s dance!” Sarah shouted at us and we looked at each other.

“Let’s go!” Amy stood up and grabbed my arms, trying to pull me to stand and we went downstairs with BamBam and the rest of the boys.