One

Is this even possible?

1 week before Seoul

"Hey Ma Ri what’s up?"

"Hey Sarah nothing much, what about you?"

"I have big news actually!"

"Well you know that last year I stared to be a choreographer, well I just received an offer  to be choreographer at 1Million studio in Seoul."

"What Seoul?! Are you Serious? Congratulations!"

"Yeah this is a big thing you know! I have to live London in a week …uhmm I’m not sure if I want to do this."

"Why not? This is what you love the most, And you can do it to a different level from now on! …ahh I wish I could come with you…you know that I love dancing so much and I really wish that I could dance like you…but I give up dancing  4 years ago…you know for the law school and internship and everything…"

"You know…is never to late to do what you love right?!"

"True...but I really don’t know hip hop and b-boy at all so yeah…I better go to work, we already taook a too long break, I have to go to the court now do you need me to take something from the registry for you?"

"No thanks, good luck!"

"I don’t need it. This time I will win for sure!"

 3 days before Seoul 

A to the B
Dance to the big big beat
Dance to the big big beat with a like
Dance to the big big beat
Dance to the big big beat

(Azealia Banks - The big big beat)

I am staring at my phone is 5:44 a.m. I can’t even see clearly." Who the is calling at this hour?"

"Mmmhhmm?!" I said a bit sleepy

"Hey Ma Ri it’s Sarah in case it’s to early and you didn’t figure it out."

"Ohh yeah what’s the problem? Do you need something for the office some paperwork or maybe something for a case?"

"Not really, sorry for calling you at this hour but, do you remember about that choreographer position in Seoul?"

"Yeah 1Million right?! What about it?!"

"Well, I will accept it and you will come with me!"

"Wait what? Can you say that again I think that I am still sleepy and I didn’t heard right…"

"I sad that I WILL ACCEPT IT AND YOU ARE COMINNG WITH ME!!!!"

"Ohh don’t scream!! It is still early in the morning…I know you are excited and I’m sorry to say that ...but, I am not going anywhere!!!"

"Come on, you are my best friend and you told me that you wish you be in my place!! I already talkt with everybody about it and is cool. Everything is gonna be ok I promise"

"NO sorry but I have a life here you know…I worked a lot to be here and I love my job…plus you can’t tell me with 3 days before we have to go in Seoul that I will go with you …sorry but that’s a “no no “."

"Well if you are not going, I’m not going without you!"

"Don’t do stupid things! I have to get ready for work let’s go for a drink after and we can call Amy too. Let’s have a girls night out and have fun it's Friday anyway."

'Okay deal!"

"See you at work'

"Yeah see you later!"  I said and truned off the phone and trying to fall asleep … but to be honest I couldn’t sleep, all I was thinking about was Seoul and dance and my best friend who will live me alone here or not , if I will go with her.

I looked at the clock it was 7a.m. I stared to get ready for work and I told myself not to fall in stupid dreams who are impossible to be fulfilled. I mean… ok even if I will go there I still don’t know how  to dance this dance style and I will be jobless and homeless …. who can really do something this stupid and wrong… I would have to throw away my life and begin a new one…well it doesn’t sound that bad  … Ma Ri stop thinking this kind of bull and go to work!!! I told myself and snaped back to reality.

Work went great today and I’m feeling so excited to go out with girls tonight. We have to meet at 7:30 p.m. in front at the Barrafina. Is our favorite place the prices are mid-range and okay, is a bit annoying cause they have this no-reservations trend, which leaves us queuing for an hour or more to get into a restaurant but it’s totally worth the wait.

 It’s a simple room, but beautifully done: a long marble countertop, tall bar stools, plate glass windows, and smiling Spanish staff in crisp white and maroon uniforms.  Barrafina’s menu is studded with Mallorcan and Catalan tapas dishes.

After Barrafina we went at Sarah and we were just chilling with some wine. At some point we decided to go clubbing. At the club we had a couple of drinks and had fun it was a typical night out with girls.

Once we came back at Sarahs place we stared to talk about Seoul and dancing and this great opportunity once again. We were already smashed from the alcohol and our conversation was a bit intense.

"Ma Riah!! Come with me please!"

"I already told you that I’m not coming."

"But what do you love more? To be a dancer or to be a lawyer?"

"Honestly to be a dancer…"

"Then do that you love, you have an opportunity now don’t waste it."

"Yeah I have, but I don’t like to give up at certain things for something I don’t really have plus my parenst will be really disapointed in me and I really don't want them to be."

"You can always come back you know…"

"Yeah but it will never be the same…"

"So what do you want to do?"

"I want to go but I don’t think I can. You already know the reason."

"Why don’t you filp a coin and if is head you are going in Korea and if’s tails you are staying home I heard Amy talking for the first time since we started this discussion."

"Okay let’s do that!". My drunk me agreed right away…"I am a lucky person so this si not happening to me, not tonight."I said cheerful knowing that this discussion will end and I will not have to deal with it anymore  after this coin thing.

"So I will count till 3 and I will filp it okay?"

"We both nodded at Amy with excitement."

"1…..2…..3! Here we go!"I swear to God that was the longest second in my life.

"And the result is…..tails…" Amy said.

"Ha ieeeei !!!!!"  I was jumping around, the happiness was overwhelming.

"I’m just kidding don’t be so happy you are leaving in Korea my love!" Ami said and smiled at me.

"!! What have I done!"

 

 

******************************************************************************

I know this chapter is a bit short and I'm Sorry . I hope you guys don't mind...anyway that was my very first update, I hope you enjoy it!