About heart

Cry Cry

Along that time,Takeshi heard a voice ask for help.He tried to find that voice.

'Hmmm... i think i know who's voice is that' he said.Looking for the voice.

He saw JiYeon in the swimming pool.Without any delay,he jump into the pool and save JiYeon.But,JiYeon unconscious.Maybe because a lot of water was in her nose and mouth.

"Are you okey?" Takeshi shake JiYeon's body.But no answer.

Suddenly,he make C.R.P on JiYeon.Kevin saw that.He was hidding behind the tree.Kevin fell to the ground.He misunderstanding with Taksehi and thinks Takeshi kiss JiYeon.

SoYeon come.She was shocked.

"Whats the matter? Is anything happen? Who do this to her?" She ask Takeshi.Takeshi doesn't know which one to answer.

"Errmm..Which question should i answer first?" 

"Whatever.Hurry up.Help me lift her" SoYeon tried to lift JiYeon.

"Let me do this" Kevin come.He look Taksehi with sharp views.He carry JiYeon to her room.

SoYeon sit lean on the bench.Tomorrow is the last day they were in that camp.SoYeon feel sad because until now she not tell her true feeling to DongHo.Her eyes was red.

"Hy !" DongHo shocked SoYeon.But,SoYeon not answer his question.

'If i tell him about this,what would he say? How if he already have a girlfriend?' SoYeon said in her heart.

"What are you thinking? Are you crying?" DongHo worried.

"No.I'm not crying.My eyes...my eyes..." SoYeon faint without finish her words.Everything dark.DongHo lifted SoYeon.

He knock Miss Ham's door.

"Miss Yang !!!! Hurry up" shouted DongHo.

"Waeyo? SoYeon--ahh!" Miss Yang look at SoYeon. "Put her on my bed.You call Teacher Park,Teacher Lee and Teacher Cha.Go now" order Miss Yang.

SoYeon face was white.JiYeon came to Miss Yang room.

"Miss Ham,please take that towel" said Miss Yang.

"Here.I think she had a cold" Miss Ham touch SoYeon head. JiYeon ask. 

"What's wrong with her?" SoYeon take to the hospital.

Today JiYeon not attend to the camp.She allowed to look on SoYeon at the hospital.

"Hey,why your face like that.Smile please?" ask DongHo. Takeshi know Kevin like JiYeon.He mad at him.

"Alright.Today is the last day you were in this camp.I hope you get many benefits.You may packing your things now" said Teacher Park.

SoYeon still in the hospital.Doctor said she might stress until had cold.DongHo always look up for SoYeon.She was in the hospital about 3 days.She open her eyes slowly.And could see DongHo slepping while holding her hand.She smile.

NaEun and EunJi knows SoYeon was in the hospital now.They try to kill SoYeon.

When they try to put out the tube,DongHo come in.He saw them.

"Hey!What??you two again.What are you trying to do? Hey,listen here EunJi.I have said that i don't like you,but why are you trying to tackle me huh?" DongHo mad.

"How? You doesn't like me because of that stupid girl?" EunJi point to SoYeon.

"Yes..Because of that girl i know who you are.You two really bad.What do you want from her? Is her do anything to you? No,right?Please don't be stupid". DongHo's words make they feel really embrassed.

NaEun pull EunJi hand to go out.Now,NaEun and EunJi be kind.They not bullying other students anymore.

SoYeon back to her house.She was fully recovered.

=======

"I love you" said DongHo when SoYeon step downstairs.He wisphered to SoYeon ear.SoYeon really happy.Along this time,she really want to heard DongHo said those words to her.She smile.But,she not said 'iloveyou' back to DongHo.She just smile.That smile make DongHo happy.

JiYeon feel her life uncomplete.But..,she doesn't why she feel like that.

"Takeshi,i want to ask some important question." said JiYeon.

"What? why you always catch me because i wear make-up?" That question make Takeshi cough.

"Is it true you wanna know why? It because i'm likes you!" Takeshi know JiYeon wouldn't accept him.He just want to release his feeling to JiYeon that keep in his heart about a long time.Now he feel free about the feeling.

"But i don't like you.I already have someone else in my heart" JiYeon said.Actually she like Kevin.But...


Hi, amnauna

Do comment and subscribe.For those who comment on this fanfics,thankkss..Have a wonderful day