Make-over

Cry Cry


**Flashback 10 years ago**

"JiYeon ugly!JiYeon ugly! JiYeon ugly!" same words repeated.

JiYeon cry and fell to the ground.She forced to stand on her feet and ran out of the Sakura Park.

Sakura park.The park which has left many profound effects on JiYeon.More and more ,she bacame hated for the park was once the place for her to play.

When JiYeon return home,she cry at kitchen.Her omma,Mrs. Anisaki comes toward JiYeon.Without any further delay,she hug her omma tightly.From the effects of red  eye,Mrs. Anisaki know her daughter was crying till her eye swollen.From that,her omma know what happened to her daughter.

"Omma,they said JiYeon ugly." JiYeon still crying. "Omma,let's go back to Korea.

Mrs.Anisaki JiYeon hair smoothly.

" Omma .i don't want to stayed here.Let's go back to Korea". With all love,she kiss her daughter forehead. " We can't go back to Korea for this time.Appa have to work here" Mrs.Anisaki smiled.

"Omma...At Korea i have many friends.At here ...ahh...Moreover,they said i ugly" JiYeon beg and crying.

Her parents have to stayed in Japan because of work.They go back to Korea when school holiday or when  have ceremony . 

"All women can be beautiful.There have a magic that we can use to look beautiful". explained Mrs.Anisaki.

"Really,omma ?" JiYeon confiused. " What that magic.Tell me.."  JiYeon  ask.

"Here" Mrs.Anisaki show something on her hand. " Lipstick magic that's called 'Pretty Pink' can make the wearer looks beautiful and cute. JiYeon wear it,nae? Omma Sure JiYeon will looks cute like SoYeon from T-ara group ! " JiYeon stop crying when heard explained from omma.

=====

**Flashback end**

Pretty Pink ? .That is the magic JiYeon used until today.Park JiYeon is a second year student in Shinhwa High School.Also chairwoman for Assiociation Fashion.She have great influence till her name became famous.

January arrives,School start. Their family already back to Korea.

"JiYeon,are you ready?" Mrs.Anisaki called JiYeon. JiYeon did not hear her omma call because she are too busy wearing her make-up. Mrs.Anisaki comes to JiYeon room.

"OMG !!!! Ommmaaaa.....!" JiYeon shocked.

"Ohh..omma,make me shocked.Luckily not attacked by heart-attack." they both laughed.

"Omma never see JiYeon wake up so early and get ready like this? waeyo? Excited to go to High School?" teased omma.

"Of course omma!.MoreOver,this year there will have junior(S) that goes to my school.JiYeon don't want to miss this change". said JiYeon while put lipstick on her lips.

"Whatever ,JiYeon.Omma out first.Later you take your breakfast" order Mrs.Anisaki to JiYeon.

JiYeon look at mirror. Then,she take her bag and get down to take breakfast.She greet her omma and appa.

After that,she goes to school with her friend,SoYeon.

Time goes so fast.Tup..Tup..Tup..it's already 5 months .School as usual.But...she has one problem..

"Don't chase me...arghh...." JiYeon scream..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How first chpt?

sorry if i have grammer spelling.

Do comment and subscribe oke? i really appreaciate.