Chapter 8

Cry Cry

---After 10 minutes----

"Open your eyes everyone" said the lecturer.

The studets open their eyes.The lecturer is looking someone.

"You." he pointed towards JiYeon.

"Me?"JiYeon shock.She look at SoYeon. Everyone look at her.

"err...i will kill the bear". JiYeon doesn't know how to answer.

"Is there anything else?" ask the lecturer.

"No!"

"Alright,do you want to know why i'm asking that?If want,take a piece of paper and write on." The students take out the paper.

--------

Now its meal time.

"Everyone may take your meal now" teacher Lee Chi Soo give the order. 

All student couldn't be separated with their group.They have to be together in what condition.

Along that time,Kevin always take a look on JiYeon. 'What is this mean?' he asked himself. 'No..i can't love her.She not pretty at all.hmm'

They eat.SoYeon seem like to cry.DongHo realize that.But,he afraid to ask why.

"Heyyy..what wrong with you? Are feeling not well?" ask Takeshi. JiYeon look at her.

"Why are you crying.Its not good.Everyone could see." JiYeon wiped SoYeon tears.

No answer from SoYeon. "Don't be like this.Tell us" Takeshi worry about SoYeon. SoYeon shook her head.

"It's spicy !!!" SoYeon scream.

Suddenly,JiYeon remember something.

"Ahh !! i forgot about that !" Kevin,DongHo and Takeshi doesn't undrstand what JiYeon mean.

"Say what?" all three of them said.

"Oh.i mean SoYeon couldn't eat something that really spicy.She allergy with that".JiYeon give water to SoYeon.

"Here.You eat this " Kevin give the fried rice to SoYeon. " Gomawo" 

SoYeon tears still on her face.Suddenly,DongHo stand up and wiped SoYeon's tears. NaEun and EunJi shocked.

"We must do something" NaEun got an idea.

"Yes..you right" EunJi support NaEun's idea.

All students go back to hotel.But neither NaEun nor EunJi still cannot back to their room yet.They waited to get revenge.

"How was our plan?" NaEun ask EunJi.

"Settle !" said EunJi. They make sure no one can't see what they doing. 

"Hey,how you tell that girl?" NaEun smiled sarcastically.

"I told that girl and her friend that someone want to see them now"

"So,are they trust what you said?" 

"Of course !" NaEun and EunJi waited patiently.

Then JiYeon and SoYeon go to the place was told by EunJi.But they couldn't see anyone there.Meanwhile Kevin was walking around that place.He takes  fresh air outside.

"JiYeon,i want looks at there"

"Alright,you may go now."

Unfortunately,JiYeon was pushed by behind.She fell into the swimming pool.

She doesn't know how to swim.Kevin saw that accident.He saw NaEun and EunJi,but he could not sure whose that girls.Then,he tried to chase NaEun and EunJi.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hohoho.i'm back again.

Thanks to @ChocoRaisin and @Auvie_Ljoe,  for your commenting on my fanfic.I really appreaciate.Thankkss..