Chapter 2

Cry Cry

"yahhh..DO not chase me ..i will not wash this make-up" look like a male student  was chase after JiYeon.

"Good morning JiYeon." SoYeon said.Then she go into her class. "I'll go first nae?" 

"Good morning! SoYeon don't go first,help me please.?" JiYeon still running from that male student.

SoYeon pretended not to hear.Because she know,if she help JiYeon,she'll be late to her class.

SoYeon ia a kind girl.She like to be friend with JiYeon.Although,JiYeon behavoir was like that,she happy to be friend with JiYeon.

JiYeon was running around.. " I will never let you go this time ! i'll make sure you make-up diappear today !" Mad that male student.

JiYeon felt very tired.She stopped by.Suddenly,her shoulder holded by someone.With roughly her shoulder pulled.

"I got you now ! I want you to remove the make-up now ! NNNOWWW " The male student angry..

JiYeon got an idea.Quickly,JiYeon kissed the student neck.He was shocked until cannot say a word.JiYeon take this change to get off from the student..

"Sorimachi Takeshi,school monitor like you looks y when have lipstick effect on your neck ..You have breaking school rules,you know?" JiYeon laughed.

JiYeon said sarcastically while give away 'Flying Kiss' to Takeshi.With cynical chuckle, "Oh yes man..i forget to tell you,,lipstick that sticks on your neck is the type of long-lasting.You have to use special cleaners if you want to disappeared it." JiYeon run away to Student Assiociation room.

Takeshi still did not move.He seem could not believe what JiYeon did just now.Takeshi woke from his dream by a strong blow to the door .While his left hand covering the lipstick effect on his neck,he ran into the room of Student Assiociation.

Apparently at the door says ' Do Not Enter '(only representive of student and female students are allowed to enter).

"Ahhh....Ji.....Yeonnnnnn.... " Takeshi yelled.

"Today i let you go,but remember. i will reply to you actions when 'Camp Student' next week." Takeshi shouted.Then,he goes to toilet.

"Whatever ! bluekkkk..." While showing a style like being teased.JiYeon so hurt at that time.

"ishh..he's not give up.i think he like you,JiYeon." said one of the member club.

"The first day,he enters this school,he found me.He say ,he would want to remove my make-up.Since that day,he nonstop chase me."said JiYeon.

"if i,i will not care if was chase by handsome junior like him" said Ran as Assiociation Secretary. "Moreover,no need to wear make-up just to go to school " continued Ran.

JiYeon could not believe what was she heard just now.

"No matter what happened,i'll not remove this make-up. !" clear JiYeon. "Ok. i have to go to my class .Bye you guys." JiYeon run to her class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yess..i know it too short.But my ideas did not comes out. Thanks for reading.