Chapter 10~

Cry Cry

Relationship between SoYeon and DongHo became closer.Sometimes,they hang out together,go to cinema and meet up.But,they not going to tell Kevin and JiYeon about their relationship.

Kevin remember about the last accident.Accident Takeshi kiss JiYeon.

"SoYeon,what is love?" JiYeon ask when the recess time.

"Ouh.let me think first,,ahh..It is one of the most difficult question.To some Love is friendship set on fire for others.Maybe love is like luck.You have to go all the way to....." SoYeon cannot remember.Suddenly,DongHo sit beside SoYeon.

"To find it.No matter how you define it or feel it, love is the eternal truth in in the history of mankind" clear DongHo.He laugh slowly.

"How do you know?" SoYeon ask.  "I know because i've heard you said it before."DongHo confused why JiYeon ask that.

"You like Kevin?"DongHo's question make JiYeon shocked. She tried to say no,but DongHo guess this will happen.Same with SoYeon.

"Better you tell him before late." SoYeon said while drinking juice on the table.

KKKrrrriiinngg... bell ringing. All student goes back to their class.JiYeon thinks what SoYeon tell her just now. She afraid if Kevin rejects her.But she brave herself to tell Kevin.

 

"E-ermm" they both said.

"You first" Kevin said.

"ok.I-i... like you." She said slowly.

"You not qualified to say that,because....there someone in my heart." Kevin clear.JiYeon tears like to fall.

"You want to know whose that person?"ask Kevin.JiYeon doesn't want to hear the person name because she know it's too hurt.She run away from Kevin and crying.

'I hurt her.I just want to say that she is the person in my heart.' He said to himself.

JiYeon still crying.Mrs.Anisaki saw that,call SoYeon to come to her house.

Door knocked.SoYeon come with DongHo.

"Nae,please come in." order Mrs.Anisaki.

"SoYeon,you know what happen to JiYeon.When back from school,her eyes was red and she locked herself in her room.I'm afraid if anything happen to her." said Mrs.Anisaki worried.

"Let me see her first."SoYeon get up quickly to JiYeon's room.

"JiYeon?? you inside??This is me,SoYeon.Open the door please." SoYeon beg.Door open.

"Why your eyes like this? If you just crying ,your eyes might swelling." SoYeon wipe JiYeon tears.

"SoYeon,i've tell him already.But..." JiYeon crying.Her crying became louder.

"But what?Tell me."

"He said there someone else in his heart..eotteokke?" JiYeon hug SoYeon.She still crying.SoYeon got an idea.

"What would you say if we go to a place?" ask SoYeon.

"Where?" 

"Just follow me!now get ready.I'll wait you at downstairs,nae?" JiYeon nodded.

When SoYeon come down,quickly Mrs.Anisaki ask her.

"It's nothing,ahjumma.I ask her to out,may i?" ask SoYeon.JiYeon's omma nodded.

"Thank you very much SoYeon.."greet Mrs.Anisaki.

SoYeon told everything to DongHo.They make some preparation.

"Hope it successful."

"I hope so."

They arrive at the destination. "OMG...Its nice.What so beautiful place is this?" JiYeon pluck some flower. "Wahhh...this flower fragnant,right SoYeon?" contiuned JiYeon while smell that flower.
 

"Thank you for take me to this place,SoYeon!" JiYeon speak to SoYeon.But no answer.She turned back and SoYeon disappear.She worried.

"SoYeon-ahh,where are you?


UPDATE !!

Thank you amnauna

for reading this chpt. =)