Chapter 6

Cry Cry

The food they order comes.JiYeon eat a lot.Same with SoYeon.

"I want to go to the toilet," SoYeon said.

"Nae.Don't too long ." SoYeon nodded.

JiYeon was repair her make-up while waiting for SoYeon.Then,someone sit infront of JiYeon.

"Och.You make me shock," JiYeon said. Infront of JiYeon is NaEun and EunJi.

"Hey,,what wrong with you.Are you going taken my Kevin?" NaEun ask .

"What??...Taken Kevin from you? No..I don't like him either.If you want to take him,just take..Anyway i hate him and you,too" JiYeon really angry.

NaEun smiled." If you dare to do that,i'll make sure you received my revenge." 

NaEun sit up with EunJi and walk away.

"But..what if he likes me?" JiYeon deliberate say that.

She want to make NaEun mad.NaEun movement stop.she turned around and wanted to slapped JiYeon.But SoYeon come quickly to save JiYeon.Then,NaEun up her hand like she want to slap SoYeon.

Finnaly,someone hold NaEun hand.SoYeon just close tightly her eyes.She was afraid too.

"DongHo ahh.." NaEun look up. SoYeon open her eyes.

EunJi shock.Her dream boy come.Not to EunJi,but to save that two girls.

"What are doing?you want to slap my girlfriend?" DongHo said decisively.All them shocked especially  SoYeon and EunJi.

-- --- --- --- 

SoYeon still shock about the accident  that morning.She doesn't know why her heart beat so faster when DongHo come.But,the truth is SoYeon like DongHo when thay met that day.She doesn't want to clapping one hand.

'Maybe,he just want to save me..I don't think he'll likes me' 

SoYeon afraid if she know her love did not reply.

 

-- --- --- --

All students year 2 and 3 that go to the camp gathered at school. Takeshi also goes to the camp.

He want to remove JiYeon make-up and he'll make sure he success this time.

SoYeon came with JiYeon by JiYeon driver.

"JiYeon am i look pretty enough today?" JiYeon laugh and nodded.

"Nae..You look pretty enough with that magic. Me?" JiYeon ask.

"You aslo look pretty"

They walking to take a seat.

There have 5 teachers who'll going to this camp.

1) Teacher Park Heo Young.

2) Miss Yang Eun Bi

3)Miss Ham Eun Jung

4) Teacher Lee Chi Soo

5) Teacher Cha Gae In

"Alright,we'll be going within 20 minutes left.Please gather here" Teacher Park order the students to gather.

"I will divided you into several group"  continued Teacher Park.

JiYeon,SoYeon,DongHo,Kevin and Takeshi are in the same group.Group number 3.

SoYeon and JiYeon shocked.But,SoYeon still happy.Her boy same group with her.

"yahh..why are you smiling? I don't like this group.We same group with Takeshi and Kevin..I don't like that" cried JiYeon to SoYeon.

"It's good." SoYeon smile happily. JiYeon confiused.

"Are you ok today?!" JiYeon ask.SoYeon nodded.

"arggghh...why that girl same group with my Kevin?!" NaEun mad.

"Calm down..take a deep breathe" EunJi calm NaEun.

"I must do something.That girl aishhh...!"  

The bus come.All students queue up to broad that bus.SoYeon deliberate walk slowly.She want to staring at DongHo.She also deliberate to sit infront of DongHo.

"Yahh..why you walking slowly SoYeon." JiYeon said.

"It's nothing.Just walk.JiYeon let's sit there" SoYeon know DongHo will sit behind the chair too.

They sit on the chair.JiYeon sit beside the window.. SoYeon guess it's true.DongHo and Kevin sit at that chair.Beside her although distance between them is much less.

SoYeon keep looking at DongHo.But,DongHo did not realize it.NaEun and EunJi saw what SoYeon did.

-- -- -- -- -- 

They arrived at the camp.JiYeon wake SoYeon who fell asleep.Their journey took about 2 hours to reach at the destination.

"ahhh...it so balmy.." JiYeon take a breathe and out it.

"Yess...it's true" SoYeon also did what JiYeon did.

"Alright students,now please hear here.But please sit in your group first" order Teaher Park.

All student do what Teacher Park said.

"Ok..listen here,this is a camp right? We don't want you all to throw rubbish away.Please throw the rubbish into the provided dustbin.Second,please do the work with your group.I don't want  no cooperation between members.Third,follow the time that we  were given to you. " clear Miss Ham Eun Jung.

All the student listen carefully.

"Is there anything else you don't get? Or maybe not clear.Please ask now"  ask Teacher Lee Chi Soo.

Look like Takeshi put his hand up.  " What action that will take if we not follow the rules?" all student thinks weird of Takeshi question.

While laugh, " Hard action will take.But we will not tell you all " Teacher Lee said certainly.