chapter 7

Cry Cry

One morning.

The students sleep in a chalet.All things they needed almost have in the chalet.Like,air-conditioner,swimming pool and many others.

"All the student please wake up now " a voice come from the loudspeaker.

All student quickly woke.Then,take a bath. JiYeon still in her sleep.SoYeon already get up.

"Hurry,we don't want to be late,JiYeon." SoYeon shakes JiYeon body.

"Alright,i get up now" JiYeon walk away to the bathroom.

Luckily,they safely arrived at the lobby. Take a morning breakfast.A few of the food looks delicious.JiYeon feel hungry.She want to eat all the food if can.

"wow..look delicious.i want this, this and this." Said JiYeon while take the delicious food.

"Omo..that's a lot JiYeon.." SoYeon babble.JiYeon smile kindly.

"It's better than nothing." JiYeon laugh happily.

NaEun and EunJi look at them.JiYeon and SoYeon find an empty table to sit.SoYeon looking for DongHo.But she did not saw DongHo.

"Why your face like that?Eat this..." JiYeon strechting the food.

SoYeon eat the food.But,her eyes looking up for DongHo. 

"How?Delicous..right..?" JiYeon ask.No answer from SoYeon.

"Hey..what are you looking for? " continue JiYeon when she see SoYeon like that.

"huh?! What did you say..?"

"I ask what are you looking just now?"

"Nothing.Hurry up.Eat that" SoYeon said.She know they couldn't late today.

"Waitttt....i want to wear make-up first" 

"No need.We could be late later.Come". SoYeon grabbed JiYeon hand.

-- --- -- -- -- 

"Ok,get together with your group now" The lecturer  give the order.

Once,all student get all ready with their group,the lecturer tell them what to do .

"What i want you all  do right now are...closed your eyes and hold your friend hand.All of you must do what i said."The lecturer said strictly.

JiYeon sit between Kevin and SoYeon.While SoYeon sit beside DongHo and Takeshi sit beside right DongHo.

JiYeon quickly grab Kevin and SoYeon hand.Kevin shocked.He feel his heart beat so fast ! NaEun look nervous and jealous.

"Everyone ready ? " All students nodded.

"Good ! Get ready. Let's imagine you were in an aeroplane.It was cool and beautiful scenary.Then....the plane crashed.DDDUUMM !!!  A few people die and not.You run out from the aeroplane to get some help.But,all in your eyes was a forest.You see a big bear at back.You frightened and run away as fast as you can.But,the bear run after you and come closer. Ok,how you going to get escape from the big bear? I'll give you 10 minutes to think."