Ok Girl~

Cry Cry

Someone sing a song.JiYeon stand up without saying a word.She just listen to the song.

Cry,Cry

Can't you see the music?

Hot like fire,you're my girl

Baby can't you see that look at my eyes

Look at my eyes that are in sorrow

Hotter than the red sun
 
You loved me ,don't make me cry
 
 
JiYeon turned around and see Kevin.At Kevin's hand,there a box.JiYeon confused. SoYeon and DongHo smiled at each other.
 
"What do you want?" said JiYeon,crying.
 
"I am sorry.Do you want to know whose the person in my heart?" Kevin said.JiYeon wipe her tears.She run away slowly.She afraid if the answer make her sad.
 
"I like you !!" Kevin shouted.JiYeon stop walking.Her tears falling down faster.She smiled.
 
'He just 'Like' me.Not 'Love' me'.JiYeon said to herself.She fell,sat.
 
"I don't believe you.You lie !! " Shouted JiYeon.  "As a friend???You said there someone else in you heart.Don't tell me who.I don't want to hear." continue JiYeon.
 
Kevin shock with that question. He cannot say a word at that time.
 
"Friend?? You think we just friend? ".JiYeon doesn't know what Kevin's mean.
 
"So,why you never say you love me? I need that word to make sure you really love me.Not just like me,Kevin!" JiYeon still crying.
 
Kevin hug her from behind. "I love you JiYeon. I love you...Sorry for never say that. Actually,i want to say that two days later.But i'm not finish yet my word..you run away.. You! You is the one in my heart.I'll always love you.Forever love you".
 
"Really?"JiYeon ask.Kevin nodded.
 
A voice come. 
Saengil chukka hamnida
Saengil chukka hamnida 
Saengil chukka hamnida
Saengil chukka hamnida
To Park Ji Yeon.
 
 
"SoYeon....DongHo!" shouted JiYeon.Today is JiYeon birthday.She was very happy.Happy because Kevin said he love her and happy because she have a very good and loving friend.
 
"Today is my birthday eh?" she ask.
 
"Nae.Here your present!" DongHo give it to her.
 
"Me also...here.Take this." SoYeon said.
 
"Kamsahamnida." JiYeon wipe her tears.
 
"Yahh..Kevin where your present?" DongHo teased Kevin. "Here" JiYeon open the present and see a beautiful things.
 
"Omo!!! That's cute.How you know i like this things the most. SoYeon...??" she look at SoYeon.
 
"Aniyaa..."SoYeon laugh. 
 
"Ahh! Before i forget.Are you really couple?" ask JiYeon want to know.
 
SoYeon and DongHo look at each other. "Hmm..like you see."They both said.
 
Kevin,JiYeon,SoYeon and DongHo laughed.And their relationship become closer.
 
 
 
 
 
SoYeon
 

This is final chapter.

Hope you enjoy it.!!

Kamsahamnida.