New Students.

Cry Cry

"Kkkyyyyaaaaaa.." JiYeon scream again and suprising all students in her class.

"Yahh..Park Ji Yeon,why are you late today?!" ask her teacher.Mrs.Yang.

JiYeon afraid.Then she give a lie reason. " ouh...i late because...because..." 

"Because of what ?!" shouted Mrs.Yang

"because ..ah..teacher..actually i don't know why i late today ". all of the students laughed at JiYeon.

"What?! ahh..you lucky today because i'm in good mood.So,please sit at your place." Mrs.Yang ordered.

"Kamsahamnida,but teacher...you look beautiful today .." JiYeon whispered to Mrs.Yang ear.

"Really?wow...." Mrs.Yang smiled.JiYeon walk towards her place beside SoYeon.

 

**Learning begins**

kringgg.... Mrs.Yang   phone ringing.The call from the school principals.

"Yeoboseyo ,Mrs.Yang imnida." 

"oh..Mrs.Yang please come into my room"

"But..i'm still teaching"

"Nevermind,please come now.Later i will tell you why i ask you to come"

"Nae,"

============

"Alright..student,i have something to do.Please be quite when i'm not here.I will be back soon." explaine Mrs Yang. 

"Nae,teacher " all students said.

When Mrs.Yang went out,SoYeon ask JiYeon what happened.

"JiYeon ahh...what happened?" SoYeon ask.

"Ouh..Just now,you see me being chase by Takeshi right?" SoYeon nodded.

"After that,i ran away to Student Assiociation room.When he go away,i ran into this class" explained JiYeon.

"Waitt..what did you whispered to Mrs.Yang?" Soyeon ask again.

"i told her that she look beautiful today" SoYeon look at JiYeon.

Suddenly Mrs.Yang come back to her class with two male students.Everyone look at those students.

"Teacher ! are this...." said the class monitor.

"yess...this is new students..You two please introduce yourself to your new friend.Ok.Start from you"Mrs.Yang pointed towards the student who is on the left.

"Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Kevin Woo.Nice to meet you alls" Kevin smiled,

"Annyeonghasaeyo,my name is Shin Dong Ho.Nice to meet you " greet Dong Ho.

Infront of SoYeon and JiYeon have two empty places.

"OK.Now,you two please sit there" Mrs.Yang pointed toward the table.

"Kamsahamnida" they both said.

 

Kevin Woo is a naughty boy.His father send him to this because want Kevin became a useful son.Shin Dong Ho was a clever but also naughty boy.He went to this school because Kevin ask for.Their parents know each other.That's why they are send to the same school and class.

 

At the other sites,Son Na Eun and Jang Eun Ji were talking to each other

"The boys was cute,right. I think you should tackel one of them ! Or them both !" suggest Eun Ji.

"Yes,you right." Na Eun thinking something.

"How?! They looks like son of a rich man" 

"You'll see next! I must get him.." They both laugh.

Son Na Eun is an arrogant girl.Same with Jang Eun Ji.Every times goes to school,she always want to show off what she have.What she wanted,she will get.Everyone know her father.

==During Recess==

Kevin and Dong Ho walk to the canteen.Every girls who sees them will melt.Same with Na Eun and Eun Ji.

"hey,you see what i see?" Na Eun said.

"Omo...DongHo cute,too.." Eun Ji smiled. " I'm sure i'll get DongHo."

Na Eun shocked. " What?! so,you likes DongHo" .Eun Ji noddedd.

"Yahh..if you get Kevin,i'll get DongHo.Is that fair?" Na Eun thinks back what Eun Ji says just now. Yes,that's right. 

"Ok,Fine.Let's go to them" Eun Ji and Na Eun walk toward Kevin and DongHo.

"Hi.Today is good right? Na Eun look at Kevin.

But,Kevin and DongHo quickly ran away from them.

"Yahh..that's boy so arrogant.Fine.you'll see later.I'll make sure you fall in love with me".  Na Eun laughed sarcastically.

==========================================================================

 

 

Thank for readings..