Chapter 4

Cry Cry

At JiYeon house..She still slepping.Today is the second day she went to school.

Mrs.Anisaki wake up her.

"Heyy...wake up..you need to go to school"

JiYeon wake and then,sleep again.

"Yahhh..JiYeon" omma yelled.It sound a little loudly.

"mwoo..wae?what happen?" 

"Omma told you to take a bath,but yahh...you sleep again!" 

Mrs.Anisaki doesn't know what to do now.To wake up her daughter from her long sleep.

"If you don't want to wake now, i'll not give your money pocket today" Mrs.Anisaki  threated JiYeon.Without any delay,JiYeon wake up and take a bath.Mrs.Anisaki smiled at herself.

"After that,come down and take your breakfast".

----

"It's cold.gggrrrrr..." JiYeon wear her school unifrom.Then,,she go down.When she reach at her door,she touch her face.

"omoo..i did not wear any make-up yet" JiYeon looks at clock ." It's already 7.50 a.m. i only have 10 minutes left.

first..put mascara..,lip gloss...eye liner..,compact powder and lastly?? 

"Ahh..my perfume.My lovely perfume." She wink at herself on the mirror.She did not realize the time.It 7.53 a.m.

"Whatt???" JiYeon yelled. 

She go down ,take her breakfast and quickly go to school.Mrs.Anisaki shooking her head.

----

Kevin condition are same like JiYeon.

He wake up late because last night he hang out with his friend untill midnight.

"Omma? Omma?" Kevin called his omma.But no answer.He call again.

"Nae ? Kevin,why you not bathe yet?" ask Kevin's omma. Kevin didn't answer her omma.

"Omma,what time now?" 

"you ask again?You see the clock now?" Kevin turned back and look at the clock.

"7.50 already" he say without nothing happen.Then,he take bathe and drop to school by his driver. "I was lazy to go to this school.Bored" Kevin said at himself.

JiYeon walking like a 'Top Model'..She know she could be mad by her teacher,but she don't care about that.Suddenly,....ouchhhhh..

Their shoulder impinge, and cause them to fall.Neither JiYeon nor Kevin,them both fall to the ground.

'Hey..What the hell you are?Use your eye when walking" JiYeon mad at Kevin.

"Hey..girls.You are the who bump into me!" Kevin look at his clothes.

"Look ! what you have did?Eeewwww...It's dirty you know?" JiYeon's lipstick stick on Kevin clothes.JiYeon touch her lip and take out a small mirror from her pocket.

"Ohh..noo..my lip so dirty.Better i clean this and wear again" JiYeon smiled without looking at Kevin.Kevin hold his shoulder.

"Hey,what are you two doing there?" a voice ask them.

JiYeon know the voice.Yess..it Sorimachi Takeshi who always chase her.Takeshi was back from toilet and try to call JiYeon.JiYeon quickly pull Kevin hand and run away from Takeshi.Takeshi saw what JiYeon did,and stopped.His face showing that he were jealous.

While running Kevin ask.

"Why you pull my hand"

"He is dangerous.I afraid if ....ahh..forget about it.Let's run untill we reach our class."

JiYeon don't know why she pull Kevin hand.She feel safe when Kevin was at her side.She did not want to think about it anymore.JiYeon still holding Kevin hand until  reach at their class.She push the door while running with Kevin.She take a deep breathe.Kevin also do the same.All student look at them.Na Eun and Eun Ji shocked.

"How they got together? I really don't like it !" NaEun said.

"I don't know...Why are you asking me?Better you see that.She hold Kevin's hand" NaEun and EunJi looks.NaEun feel angry.

"What's wrong huh?Why are you late again JiYeon?How you and Kevin ...(the teacher look at their hand) .." ask Mrs .Yang.JiYeon quickly take her hand out from Kevin's hand.

"It's nothing teacher..."JiYeon feel embrassing.

"Kevin.waitt!" look likes Mrs.Yang regonize something.

"What  is on your shirt?" Mrs.Yang hold Kevin shirt.

"Teacher..you better ask her!" Kevin pointed to JiYeon while smile sarcastically.

Mrs.Yang walk toward JiYeon..

"Nothing happened,teacher..It's true.." 

"But why on Kevin shirt look like a lipstick effect?Are you and him just ...."Mrs.Yang word stop. JiYeon,SoYeon,NaEun,EunJi,DongHo and Kevin were shocked.Look like they know what Mrs.Yang mean.

"WHATTT?" JiYeon,SoYeon,NaEun,EunJi,DongHo and Kevin said.

"It's not like that teacher.." Kevin said and act like nothing happen between him and JiYeon.

"ok..fine..go to your place now".Order Mrs.Yang to JiYeon.She do not want to ask question to Kevin and JiYeon anymore.